Chapter 2: Just a few friends

(I don't know why certain parts are so spaced out. It's pissing me off 😭 but every time I tried to fix it, it'd delete everything so 😐)

Ariana's POV:

I sat on the edge of my bed, fuming. 

I needed to vent my frustrations to someone but Courtney wasn't answering, Vic is filming a music video in Atlanta, and Njomza is in the studio working on her album, meaning I was left alone with my emotions and my pups. 

Then Justin called. 

"Hello?" I said with a slight attitude. 

It wasn't his fault but here I was, already taking my anger out on someone who had nothing to do with it, he didn't do anything wrong but I couldn't help it. 

"Let me guess-"

I let out a sigh before cutting him off. 

"-yes, it's him" I muttered and he shook his head. 

"I already told you to drop him Ariana, if he's causing problems like this in your life and you guys aren't even dating then drop him and focus on yourself until you find someone who's perfect for you, not someone who you want to be perfect for you. It should be effortless, you shouldn't be fighting the way you are now for someone who isn't your boyfriend" 

"Look, I'm having a get together, come though and have some fun" He suggested and I looked away, lightly shaking my head. 

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"It's a little party, I know you're stressed, relieve some of that tension with some music and some champagne"
"Justin" 
"It'll be a good time, I promise" He said teasingly, smiling as he began dancing in front of the
"I know how to throw a party Ariana"

I caved. 

"Fine"
"I'll be there" I said and he smiled before hanging up. 

I sat my phone down for a second but picked it back up when I got a text. 

Ding.

iMessage:
Justin:

(I had to add this 💀💀💀)

Nevaeh's POV:

"Tilt your head up" She instructed from behind the camera. 

"To the left Hailey"

"Right there ladies, perfect" She complimented as we continued to pose for the shoot. 

"Neveah turn around and put your hands on the table" 

I did as I was told, one hand on the corner of the table and the other near Hailey's hip. 

"Hailey, look over her shoulder and kind of caress her back" 

"Like this?" Hailey asked and she got a thumbs up. 
"Perfect"