Chapter 32. Love

Special art of Jack I did a while back!
---

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open with the sudden words, heart fluttering from the recent moments. Glancing around, I'm caught with a bright light from the window. It's curtains open and laying flat against the window, a smile reaches my lips. But then, I sit up with wide eyes and a frown.

"What's going on? Wasn't I just with Jack? Why did I- wait.... was it all a dream? No- I can't-" my heart aches. The worst possibilities flying around in my mind, each one worse than the last. It couldn't be a dream, it felt so real- so magically. I pulled the covers, standing up. Noticing I'm in my bedroom, pajamas loose against my body. Sweat started to stain my face, hands becoming sweaty as well. I jogged over to the door, swinging it open and running out into the hallway. I checked each room, opening and closing if I didn't see him. Everything looked normal, but no Jack in sight.

"Please, don't do this to me-" I whispered to myself. My mind raced, my feet turning cold with the wooden floor. Now I raced into the living room, scanning it and finding no sign of him. The kitchen was barren as well, oh god no. My eyes fluttered, heart sinking along with my breath falling short. The front door was in sight, I ran to it. Swinging it open, a large gust of wind hits my body. I shiver as my hair falls back to my neck, the sky was clear. The trees surrounding the house were almost naked of leaves, but the thing that was most pleasing was the figure sitting on the porch.

"Woah, don't slam doors- hey, what's wrong?" Jack turns around. He finds my worried ass standing there looking like someone just died, it kinda felt like it too. Jack stood up, his face sharp and smooth. Eye-sockets like deep voids, his clothes consisted of a grey turtleneck and jeans. I smiled, lip quivering as I jumped at him. He stumbled back, almost falling off the porch.

"Hey-"

"I thought I dreamt everything! I thought you weren't real and I was alone, never leave me again!" I shouted into his ear, squeezing him with all my strength. Jack winced, chuckling afterwards- his arms enclosed around my frame.

"Nah, you'll have to try harder to get rid of me, love." Jack chimed, patting my back gently.

"Never," I mutter into his turtleneck, wiping my nose on it.

"HEY! That's not- ugh.." Jack groans, pushing me away so I can't do it anymore. I giggle, wiping my tears away. We stand there together, staring with complete happiness. Jack leans in, kissing my nose lightly. My heart flutters, a smile forcing its way to my lips.

"Want me to cook something for you? I'm not good but I can try," Jack asks. My mind was far from food but still growled at me, I shrugged.

"Later, I want to be with you longer." I muttered, staring at him with adoration. Jack cleared his throat, a light heat covering his face. I lean in, closing the distance between the two of us. His lips were soft and cold, it felt like the first time. Jack smiled within the kiss, putting his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my reddening cheeks from the cold. My hands land on his back, feeling the fabrication. Suddenly, Jack pulled away. I frowned as he chuckled.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask, Jack chuckles again.

"You're so adorable, it's called stopping before going too far. (Yn), you're too innocent to understand." Jack explains, I roll my eyes.

"I know what being horny is Jack and I don't care, I love you.... and I wouldn't mind." I mutter the last part but he hears, his cheeks heat up once more.

"Oh gosh, time to cook!" Jack changes the subject, escaping my grasp to get into the warm house. I chuckle, going after him.

"You can't get away that easily!"

...The End...

-----------

It's short but good enough! I know I pissed off a lot of people(^v^)

But This is the final chapter, I'm a very lazy person and will not be continuing this story any father. But! I'm sure you guys will continue it on your own.

This book will always be in a special place in my heart, I even remember my first like! Ahh, good times. Also, 1.15k?! I never- I can't- thank you so much guys!

-Babzin