Chapter 1- Bathroom Mishap

(EDITED on April 12, 2020)

Before you start I want you to know I'm stupid and grammar doesn't apply to me. But enjoy! this story is also read over so don't worry, I think...

〚✜〛

Your POV

I sat on the toilet in the bathroom at school during my lunch break while I cried to myself, hiding my face in my knees escaping from Vee and her posse of bitches. You can tell that they had plastic surgery to make their.... lady parts bigger to impress the jocks, I can tell they don't give two shits about them. I abruptly overheard the door to the bathroom open, I hushed my crying and focused on the shadow on the floor coming straight for my stall door. My body trembled in fear, a sense of dread hitting me like a bus.

"It's occupied..." I said almost in a whisper, the figure snickers in a sinister way, not moving from where they were. The feeling sent a shiver down my spine, I knew that awful giggling all too well.

"What are you doing in there slut?" Vee laughed at the thought of it. I froze in place, not moving as I hoped she hadn't recognized me. She was rude to many people so she might think I was someone else, it's best to keep quiet.

The shadow on the ground seemed to come closer to the stall and suddenly the stall door began to shake, I smirked. She couldn't do anything to open that damn door, I was hoping she would eventually give up... but my hopes were crushed as soon as I heard her go into the other stall next to mine. There were sounds of shuffling from within but I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing, so I looked under the border between the two stalls. There were no feet, my heart jumped. I worried for the worst and when I looked up, there was a bucket in her hands while it balanced at the peak of the border.

She was about to spill it into my stall, my eyes enlarged and I cried out.

"DON'T!" But alas, it was too late. She had already begun to pour the mystery liquid into the stall, right on top of me. I coughed profusely as she laughed while dumping the last drop, I could feel it soaking into my clothing and hair.

The liquid spiraled into my shirt, trailing down to my jeans which I quincentennial bought yesterday with my own money I earned from working for my mother. That was a rare occasion that happened, so I was getting emotional now. To my relief, I realized that the liquid was just water.

My mind went right on what I should do next, no extra clothes and being outside in this weather meant getting sick and we can't have that. Embarrassed, I ran out of the stall and out into the courtyard. In the courtyard of the school, many faces were looking at me as I ran past them like a lunatic. I panted as my running became a jog, the only thing that was on my mind was getting home and never coming out of my room again. I cut a corner, soon leaping headfirst into a person's chest and stumbling back onto the ground with a plop.

"Fuck," I mumble under my breath. Glancing up to the person I ran into, a boy sat on the opposite side of me. Eyes closed to probably calm a raging headache that I probably just caused, hopefully, he won't be too mad. As quick as a flash, I'm standing up and putting my hand out for him to grab.

"I'm s-sorry for running into you, I wasn't looking where I was g-going." My voice stumbles a bit, not unusual when I talk with people. When he finally looked up from his spot, I noticed his eyes and hair were almost the same color, his skin was a pale ivory skin tone, he wasn't very recognizable. He wore a hoodie and pants, all pure midnight black. A strange-looking necklace was tucked into his hoodie, and must have slipped out a little when he fell.

Why was he hiding it? maybe it was important to him. He didn't look like anyone I knew, living here your whole life can make you acquainted with everyone, especially if it's a small town. I would have known who he was at first glance if he lived here, so why was he at school? en exchange student maybe.

"I'm fine." He took a glance at my hand, he grunted in which I can only say in annoyance before reluctantly taking my hand. It was cold to the touch, felt like a dead person's hand but I can't say I know what that feels like. I trembled, the touch was hard with a tight grip. I pull him up with as much power as I can, he does most of the work though.

"Over there-" I turned around to see a male student pointing at me with the Principal right next to him, I let go of the boy's hand quickly so as to not get him involved. The principal came over to the two of us and looked at me, a look of pity in his eyes. Sighing and shaking his head, he rubs the back of his neck. I had a good relationship with the principal so I knew I wasn't in trouble, he was the only person to acknowledge me.

"(Y/N), explain." His voice was stern and demanding, I wince at the tone uncontrollably.

"My clothes, bathroom a-and..." My eyes began to leak warm tears, with swift movements, I wiped the tears away with my wet sleeves.

"Come with me to my office, we need to discuss this. You may go to your class young man." He peered at the boy behind me, I completely forgot about him. The young man nods, taking a glance at me before walking away from me and the principal. I turned and followed the principle into a building where the staff stayed separate from the actual school, my body now freezing from the autumn weather. Wind hitting my face in my wet state didn't help my current situation, so I hugged my body to try to keep warm.

He gestured for me to take a seat, I sat there waiting and hitting my foot on the ground. It made a small tapping sound that echoed throughout the small room, he looked through papers he was now holding and then typing something on his laptop in front of him. I missed his expression when he sighed at something, he stopped typing and shut the laptop to where his eyes were level to my (e/c) eyes. His eyes held a timid look in them, telling me he didn't have good news.

I couldn't express what happened next, it changed my life.

☯☯☯

I hope you liked!

Questions? Comments? Ideas?

Send them my way :3