Chapter 31: Wake Up

Please enjoy the last Chapter of, " Be With Me."

!WARNING: Very detailed MAKE OUT, Ill tell you when it starts and ends!

«『¤』»

Author's POV

Jack's body heat inked into (Yn)'s body, their souls dancing with one another within their kiss. It wasn't the first but it most certainly won't be the last, (Yn)'s face was flushed red as Jack's was calm. Who would have thought that they would end up like this? They were once strangers and now lovers, it had only been two years but they felt as if they had been together for many more. A calm killer with an introverted woman who both have had a harsh past, some might think that's the reason they were interested in one another in the first place. The relationship seemed to have more of a connection or a feeling of longing for someone to care for, (Yn) certainly was wanting something of the sort. Jack on the other hand, was a mystery. Sure he was a killer but it didn't mean he didn't have any humanity left within him, there are no true monsters out there in the world. People are only monsters if we make them feel like they are, it's a matter of opinion. To (Yn), Jack is a human just like she is but just struggling with fitting in. She can relate to him in that category of life, feeling left out or a stranger to those around you who seem to have it all figured out.

"Jack." (Yn) broke the passionate kiss which Jack felt a little hurt, she looked up at him with dazed eyes clouded with love. Jack felt his dead heart sped up at the sight, she looked so vulnerable to him just like when they first met. It was as if they went back in time and were in the cold forest ground at night, the dead leaves and branches below them as they lay there. This time though, Jack didn't have any intention of hurting her or anything bad. His soul intention was to always be with her when she needed him, whether it be when their fighting or when they are millions of miles apart. "(Yn), can I be yours?" His question startled the girl, if her face could get any brighter it would have rightfully done so. Jack was set on belonging to her, never in his life had he wanted to belong to anyone. Being under someone's control would have been torture to him but if (Yn) were to do it, he would have no problem with belonging to her. (Yn) didn't say a word, not knowing what to think of this, the one person she loves just asked if he could belong to her as if he was an object.

She couldn't decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing when all she could think about was him on a dog leash on his hands and knees begging her. What an interesting thought to have indeed, of course she would never say it out loud but it was a new. Jack laid on top of her, patiently waiting for an answer. (Yn) cleared her throat before speaking, "W-well your not an object Jack. You don't b-belong to anyone, you are your own person." Her words warmed his heart, she was really something but he decided to take it farther. "What if I want to belong to you?" (Yn) stumbled with her words, freaking out at the same time. Jack laughed at her shy-confused self before kissing her forehead lovingly, her scrambling stopped and was replaced by silence. Their eyes locked after a second or two, basking in their love for one another that seemed to have no end. (Yn) leaned up towards his face, not breaking eye contact as she kisses his chin softly. Jack melts with the delicate touch but doesn't move, afraid that she might stop if he did.

(MAKEOUT STARTS HERE)

(Yn)'s kissed Jack's chin again then going across his jawline until she met his earlobe, Jack's breath hitched when she nibbled on it. She lightly grazed her teeth over it before biting it harder then before, earning a little groan from Jack. Her lips then slid down to his neck, kissing it with the most tenderness. Jack could feel her body shaking from under him as her body became weak from holding herself up so he pushed her down with his body, hovering above her just enough to where she could still kiss him. She had never done anything like this before and he didn't want to ruin it by her getting tired by holding herself up, the feeling sent a tingle down Jack's spine. The game that they were playing was a dangerous one at that, the silence between the two spoke more than words ever could. The sin was nameless, it was a crime and a shame at the very least but they couldn't care less. (Yn) played all her cards while Jack saved them, they were the most dangerous ones so he waited for her to run out of cards so he could play his. (Yn)'s fingers brushed Jack's shoulders as she started sucking, biting, and kissing Jack's neck. Something came over her, whether the lust in the atmosphere or just her being out of character, it was a beautiful feeling.

Once done with abusing his neck, purple and blue love bites littered his left side. She pulled down his shirt's collar to get to his collarbones, biting them harshly once she did. Jack couldn't hold back the small grunts and moans that slipped past his lips, he was breathing out of order and not thinking clearly as he pushed her down by her shoulders. (Yn)'s face was red with half lidded (y/e/c) eyes that shone in the moonlight seeping through the window of the bedroom. Jack slammed his grey lips onto (Yn)'s (y/s/c) colored lips, a moan slipping out in between the contact. Teeth biting lips caught her off guard as her mouth opened enough for Jack to slip his tongue into, their tongues dancing in a sweet rhythm to a beat unheard by others. Jack soon stopped and kissed his way down to (Yn)'s neck, doing the same thing to her as she did to him. She let out moans and small cute squeaks in surprise when Jack licked down her neck and to her collarbone, suddenly Jack stopped and fell completely on (Yn)'s chest. She yelped before looking down at his face, Jack had fallen asleep in the middle of kissing her. He must still be exhausted from hunting earlier, (Yn) thought to herself. She smiled, letting him rest on her chest as she gently stroked his dark brown hair. Soon after, she fell into a deep sleep as well. 

-(End of Makeout/ timeskip)-

(Yn)'s POV

I woke to the sound of birds chirping from outside, my eyes slowly opened before blinking a few times to adjust to the bright light from the window. A feeling of something heavy on my chest bought my attention, making me look down at Jack who was still sleeping. I smile before looking around the room, seeing that it still looked the same as it did when I first was here. A book on the side table got my attention though, seeing an old looking cover that was brown and worn out. I stared at it for a couple seconds before leaning over slowly as to not wake up Jack. I picked it up and brought it over to my face, getting comfortable while looking over the cover. It was an old book, older than I was so I had to assume it was a novel. It was thick but enough to finish in a week if you read nonstop, the cover was ruined but I could make out some letters. Combining them together, I came out with the title. "Romeo and Juliet," a classic tragic love story that I personally thought was (Good/Bad). I wondered how it got here on the table, turning my head gaze to Jack as he shuffled into another position before his eyelids started to flutter open.

Jack's face turned up to face me, giving me a toothy grin before it went away once seeing the book in my hand. He got up suddenly and snatched it out of my gasp, he shoved it under his body. I waited for him to speak but he just laid there in silence, I sighed. "Jack, were you reading Romeo and Juliet?" I smirked as his cheeks grew a dark grayish red color, seeing that I embarrassed him. He shifted again before grumbling under his breath, not answering me still. I giggle at his reaction to me finding his book, I wonder why he was reading it. "It's ok, we all have our interests at heart." His head snapped in my direction, giving me a smug face in return, he finally answered. "Oh and you don't read books like this? How is (Your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Book)?" I blushed a deep red while grabbing a pillow from behind me and hitting him, he chuckled from within the cushion before snatching the pillow from my hands and hitting me back. I growl, getting another pillow and starting a war with him.

It has been difficult in my life, my father left while my mother was never there for me. Bullying at school was just as bad with all the physical and emotional abuse I had received for being different or "weird". I had always wanted to kill myself but never was brave enough too, I had always told myself that there were people who were going through worse then I was and I just had to suck it up and deal with it. I knew I was being selfish when I ran away but I couldn't help wanting to get away from my life and start a new, if I hadn't, I don't think I'd have met Jack or would be living to this day. It feels like a dream, a mix of situations that my mind mixes up to keep me happy. If this were all fake and I was in a book written by someone, then I'd tell them to keep me sane and happy. It would be selfish but it's the least they could do since they put me through hell, I wouldn't let them wake me up.

Never wake me up...

"Wake up!"

_

Well, this is the final chapter in this book. It has been a year and it's finally done, I'm so happy to finally have my first finished book. I'm sorry it's ending so soon but it has really been a pleasure writing for you guys, IM NOT DONE WRITING AND IM NOT DYING! 

If you would like to see more then tell me in the comments! 

~VOTE AND COMMENT~