Chapter 20: Hurting Me

I've been procrastinating so much that it hurts :')

Friend: Did you write this?? -Shows fanfic-

Me:.....I didn't write that.

_+_+_

No Ones POV:

Right here..

Right now...

That's what time seems to do to people in this universe, this deep topic seems like the least thought about in our time. Jack never thought of this because he never had to worry about time before, being a proxy of Slenderman has it's perks when it makes you immortal. Though, he took this into consideration when the heart meter beeped each time the frail girl's heart beated. His once slow heart beated faster then ever before, not actually noticing it though, he had other things important right now. His warm hands held onto her cold ones, mixing the different temperatures together. Minutes ticked by with no sign of waking up, this was something he had been dreading since he lost her in the woods. That she'd die, because of him. He knew that if he was there sooner that she would have been fine, if he didn't procrastinate in that damn room for those two days then she would've been fine.

"Damn it..."

His mask was off on the side table by the bed (Y/n) laid on, the bed was Jack's from when he left. Though he told Slenderman that they could get rid of it, Slender insisted that he keep it just in case. The bed was freshly cleaned by Jack because he wanted the best for her, anything to make her better was something he could and would do. For a second, he thought her hand twitched in his grasp so he quickly looked up to only be disappointed that it was only his imagination. If he had eyes, they'd be dull and dead looking by the way (y/n) looked. She looked dead almost, her breathing was shallow and barely above a whisper.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I should have been there for you. Though, I bet you wouldn't want me here now since I probably scared you back at Zalgo's mansion....(Y/n), I l-like you...So, you can wake up now."

His voice was starting to crack under his quiet sobs, though they weren't noticeable, they were still there. His head hung in shame as his hand landed on her chest where her heart beated slowly, this was his favorite part of her. Her heart beat, the reason he loved it so much was that it indicated that she was alive and breathing in the sweet air of winter. He felt nothing until her, she showed him how to have fun and live like a human, he thought that part of him had died long ago when he was turned into whatever he is now. Loving yourself is hard for most, but it eventually happens when someone helps you find it. The right partner can make you stronger, the love and passion you put into it will show and start to change you and them. Don't give up on someone when little things happen, talk with them and sort it out.

"I think I-I love you..."

Jack whispered to the sleeping lady in front of him, though it was tough to say out loud, she did not hear him unfortunately. Knowing this, Jack sighed deeply before setting his head lightly on her chest. His head moved up and down whenever she would breath, his chest hurt now. Slowly the time went by as they lay there, not a sound was made besides the soft breaths of the two.

Slowly, Jack started to fall asleep as well, holding onto (Y/n)'s hand with his own.

____

"Is she good now?" the joker reject asked the blue masked man, looking down at the small masked woman laying asleep on the table.

"yes..." the man replied.

The forever smiling killer let out a sigh of relief, it had been weeks since Jack came back with an unconscious (Y/n) who was currently in Jack's room still. Jack was now with Jeff and Chipper(Ashton) who Jack promised to fix when they got back from Zalgo's mansion, they got stuck there for a week until finally escaping. Jack didn't leave the mansion at all during the past weeks, he was too scared and excited that (Y/n) might wake up while he's gone. The woman suddenly sat up quickly, she frantically looked around the room until she landed on Jeff. Her body seemed to relax as she tried getting up, Jeff quickly came to her and sat her back down, she then looked over to Jack who stood quietly beside them. He wasn't even paying attention to them anymore as he spaced out, the sound of her clearing her throat made him snap out of it and look over at her.

"Thank you, Eyeless Jack."

"Please, call me EJ."

He liked the nickname and preferred it rather then his full proxy name( Y/n's luck then), his voice that was once deep and smooth was now raspy and lifeless from exhaustion. He hadn't slept at all, Jack was so tired all the time and could hardly focus on anything other then (Y/N) and her well being. Slender was starting to get worried about Jack's health and mental state... well, what was left of it. Jack had not acted like his normal calm self, he was more angry and even less social then usual.

"Jack."

Jack turned around from where he was sitting, he was currently sitting on a chair beside (Y/N)'s bed. Slenderman walked slowly to the man in front of him, Jack looked away from him and back at (Y/N). Slenderman sighed deeply even though he had no mouth, but lets be honest, does anyone really care anymore?

"Yes, Sir."

The slender creature set his hand upon the smaller creature's shoulder before speaking in the most calm voice he could do without angering the man, Jack didn't move his gaze though.

"Jack, she hasn't woken up yet. Maybe it's time to think of the possibility that she will never wake up." He spoke firmly but calmly, Jack froze at his words. It was painful to think about but he knew he was right, even though he didn't want to admit it.

"What?" Jack wanted to make sure he heard him right, lately he had been hearing things that weren't really there because of his lack of sleep. Slenderman let out another deep sigh of frustration now, Jack wasn't thinking straight. Slenderman let his long arm fall to his side limply, he didn't like seeing his children like this but he had to show tough love to them. He knew what was best for them, he was wiser and more grown-up then they were. This is what happens when you fall in love with a human, they were as fragile as glass.

"Jack, tomorrow I'm going to release her. You have no say in it, it is best for you and her."

Jack froze in his place, he didn't even get to protest before the slender creature had teleport somewhere else. Jack quickly tore off his mask and looked deep into his own masks eye holes, he was now in deep thought. Anger grew within him as he threw the mask across the room, his eyeless sockets leaked more and more black tare. His gaze was now on the still sleeping figure below him on the soft bed, he slowly uncovered her body and slid in with her, now covered under the covers with her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! wake up!" He held onto her body tightly, his heart ached and he didn't like it. Everything in his body become numb, he brought her body into his warm one. Her small figure was huddled in his figure as he hugged her, her body was cold, so cold.

"(Y/N)..."

He pulled away a little so he could see her face now, it was still as bright as ever. He never seemed to be unimpressed by her, the want to just see her (E/C) eyes open and full of life again was greater then ever. He turned away and turned the lamp off, they lay in the dark. Jack stared at her face, he slowly closed his eye sockets and brought his face closer to hers. He lightly set his lips upon her's, loving each second they stick together. He pulled away, setting his forehead on hers as he let his eyes stay closed.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

___

Don't hurt me! I'M SORRY

ILL MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
1. I want to say thanks for all the reads! SERIOUSLY! 3k READS?! THANK YOU!
2. Oh! good news, I was asked to homecoming. I'm so excited! :3