Chapter 8: Awkward

I don't care ʅ(◔౪◔ ) ʃ

>>>>>>

(Y/N)s P/V:

My lungs were burning at how much I was running and came to a stop to take a breather, I bent over and held myself up by putting my hands on my knees. I could feel sweat falling down my face as I panted, I suddenly heard a movement in the bushes making me snap my head up in that direction. The noise was coming closer to me as I stood there, not wanting to be killed by whatever it was I started to run the opposite direction making me trip a little but catch myself.

"Go Away!" I yelled closing my eyes as tears came down my face but I immediately regretted it because I couldn't feel the ground under my feet anymore so I opened my eyes to see no ground as I fell off the cliff, it wasn't as big of a cliff but my life flashed before my eyes as everything seemed to go in slow motion I suddenly splashed into water hitting my back making me open my mouth to scream but was cut off with water flowing into my mouth making me choke. I could hardly see anything as I tried to swim but I never had learned how (if you can well sorry) so I watched the bright skylight under the water making my death seem beautiful even though I knew I would probably die here, my vision began to become weak as I swallowed water but I could faintly see a dark figure coming toward me as I float there in the dark blue water. The last thing I remember was their arms wrapping around my form before I blacked out.

Jack's P/V:

After finishing off Blades and Bloody Painter I ran in the direction from where I saw (Y/N) running too, I could see her out of breath and taking a break from running. I ran through some bushes making her run off into another direction, "(Y/N) wait!" she must not have heard me because she kept running away from me. I couldn't hear footsteps anymore making me run faster until I saw a glimpse of her shoe falling off the cliff making me jump off after her, I fell into the water and could see her sinking deeper into the darkness. I swam faster and grabbed her waist pulling her with me to the surface, I breathed in the fresh air making my lungs feel relieved as the burning goes away. I brought her to the shore of the lake as I noticed that she wasn't breathing making me push down on her chest trying to do CPR on her but she didn't move to make me worry.

Why am I trying to save her? no, I need her, she's the only person that fills that dark place in me...

I decided to take my mask off slowly, throwing it to the side. I was about to change my mind but I knew it was the best thing to do at the moment. I lifted her head slightly as I knew that it would help bring air to her lungs faster if I did so, I moved her hair out of her face. I lowered my head to hers as I set my lips onto hers, I began to breathe into her mouth giving her air as I lifted my head she began to cough out water making me sigh in relief.

Her lips are soft and warm- I shook my head at the thought.

She opened her eyes and looked at my face, I had forgotten my mask wasn't on so I quickly grabbed it and started to put it on but she stopped it as my mouth was still out in the open.

(Y/N) P/V:

I coughed out the water that had been in my lungs as I opened my eyes as I saw a boy in front of me but he quickly turned his head away from me, I stared at him as he grabbed the familiar mask I have been seeing lately, I quickly grabbed his mask before he could go all the way.

"Jack?" I asked hoping it was him and not someone else, He put his hand down with his mask and my hand still on it with his. He slowly nodded his head making me smile,

"Did you save me..." I said in more of a statement than a question as he nodded his head again not looking at me. I lifted my hand to his shoulder and smiled at him even though he couldn't see it, "Why..." I looked at him with a serious expression, he just sat there not saying a word.

Knowing I won't get a response I just sighed and rested my head on his chest making his body stiffen, "can we go back home, please" I asked as my body became limp and more tired as I felt myself begin to slip into sleep, he slipped his mask on and picked me up bridal style and began to walk towards the direction of the cabin. I closed my eyes as I slowly drifted into slumber.

>>>>

BOOM another chapter! (ÒωÓ)