Chapter 11: Encounter

Hey it's night no why I don't just write

>>>>>>>>>

(Y/n) POV:

My body was stiff, unable to move an inch. I couldn't see anything because only pitch black was all that showed, I felt as if I was floating in water but I was able to breath. Suddenly there was a dim light beginning to form in the obese as I stared at it, a weird warmth came from it as if it was the sun itself.

"(Y/n)..." a Female voice was heard from the light calling my name, figures started to form in the light as I waited for it to clear.

"My beautiful girl, welcome to the world; You will do great things one day" there was another voice but male, it was warm and almost familiar sounding. I felt tears begin to fall as I stared at the figures who came in view, my mother held me in her arms as her face glowed with joy with sweat coming down her face. A heart rate meter could be heard as my mother wore a hospital gown telling me I was in a hospital room, my vision was then directed to a man. The sight of him made me start to cry out at the sight of him, his smile, brown beard and hair, and his (f/c) eyes staring back at me.

Dad...
_________

I woke to the sound of Jacks voice talking softly as he shook my shoulders rough but softly, once he noticed I was awake he lifted me up away from his chest so I sat up straight.

"Are you ok? You were crying in your sleep" he was right. When I touched my face I could feel drops of tears slowly falling from my face.

"I...I.." all I could do was stutter, not wanting to talk about my father at fear I would start to bawl in front of Jack. He understood I didn't want to talk because he sighed and shifted off the couch and into the kitchen, he opened the fridge to only be disappointed and turned around to meet me.

"You have no food?! How did you expect to survive without it?" to his surprise I laughed while looking at him smiling, it had been a while sense I had smiled so it felt good. I sneezed into my sleeve, I must still have a cold as my body still felt hot and sweaty.

"I need to go into town and get stuff for you, your too sick to go anywhere" he shut the fridge door and walked over to me but picks up a book that was set next to me and quickly shoved it into his pocket before I could see what it was about. I shook my head at him, "I want to help too, I haven't left since..." I stopped at the thought of last time I left the house but I wanted to go with him, I had to.

"No, you'll get more sick and then that'll be a problem. My answer is No"
_______

An hour passed and I had convinced Jack to let me go with him after I won at rock, paper, scissors. I felt pretty confident as I strutted as we walked, Jack mumbled to himself and pouted looking at the ground as we walked. I couldn't help but laugh at his child-like behavior causing me to cough and hack a little sense my throat was getting clogged, I looked over to Jack who was just staring at me.

"You know, you don't have to wear that mask around me, I've kinda seen your face." His face had slipped my mind when I saw it, I didn't get a good look. He shook his head quickly and violently,

"I'm a monster, there's no point in showing you if you'll just get scared in the end. Their all the same" I was about to protest until the town came into view, Jack had been carrying a neckless around but I didn't ask about it but my question was answered when he set the necklace around his neck. I watched in 'aw' as his whole person changed, from his hoodie to his shoes. I couldn't see his face since the mask was still on but when he took it off I was met with the same face I had seen at school before. His dark brown eyes met with mine, his pale skin was lighter in the sun almost a cream colour. He looked handsome when I looked at him, every inch of him was toned as I examined him. He cleared his throat, making me blush bright red and turn away from him.

Get your head out of the clouds!

We walked farther into town until I noticed people were looking at us, I caught one conversation between two teen girls.
"He's cute!"
"I'd do him"
"What is a ugly girl like her doing with him?"
"He probably took pity on her"
My eyes locked on them, my mind was racing at that moment. It was like I couldn't control my own body, I started to walk towards them as Jack stopped confused at what I was doing.

"If your going to be ass-wipes then go wipe up someone's shit!" I yelled at them through gritted teeth as I watched their faces turned from satisfaction to hatred.

"Geez, fine freak!" they walked away from me as I stood there even more pissed then before, Suddenly a hand land on my shoulder as I snapped my head in that direction looking up at Jack who still was way taller then me, my expression softened at the sight of his firm gaze.

"Don't bother with those kind of people, they'll die someday with no one there to care..." he shifted to the other leg, I nodded but he did not look away as we stood there looking into each other's eyes, I was in a trance as his eyes captivated me. Before I could look any longer the streets had begun to become crowded, separating us and pushing each other away in different directions. I had lost Jack in the crowd, I decided to try and look for Jack around every corner and every person but to no avail. I snuck my way into an alley way where no one was in sight, my body shivered as I felt someone's presence. I turned around to find no one but I still felt off,

these bad things keep happening to me...

I thought as I shoved my hands into my hoodie pocket and felt the cold air on my face as I breathed in the cold air.

Suddenly there was a ruff grip on my shoulder making my body stiffen, the figure had turned me around to meet it's face, it was a man about in his 30s who seemed to be homeless by the way he was dressed. Signals were going off everywhere in my body, my only thought was...

Run!

"Let go!" I yelled as I began to thrash trying to escape, his grip only tightened.

"Let's have some fun..."

>>>>>>>>>
How was this chapter?

Questions? Comments?