Chapter 9: Bath time

IMA BUST YOUR ASSES WITH THIS NEW CHAPTER! (Get it) ^^

I've been lazy and had ideas for this story so here's a CHAPTER

>>>>>>

(Y/N) P/V:

I woke to the sound of rain falling from outside my open window onto the bottom of the window sill and the bright morning sun on my face, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the ceiling, thinking. I sneezed suddenly and wiped my nose with my sweat-shirt sleeve while feeling disgusting afterward. (that's a mood)

I'm probably getting a cold, I might as well take a bath...

I sighed getting out of my stiff bed walking to the door and peering out into the hallway. I quickly jogged over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, walking over to the faucet and turning it to the temperature I wanted. I began to strip my clothes off and walked into the bath, I felt somewhat good but decided to put shampoo into the water that I had brought with me from home knowing the shampoo would come in handy if I wanted a bubble bath or of course, to wash my hair. I closed my eyes sighing and relaxed on my back sinking into the water a little so only my head could be seen from above the water, as I lay there I could hear a door from the hallway and footsteps walk over to the bathroom door making me mentally slap myself for not locking as I heard the doorknob begin to turn.

"JACK! I'm in here!" I yelled at him making my face turn bright red as the thought of him seeing me, I can't help but hate myself because to me I'm stupid, ugly, and useless. If he did see me I would never be able to face him without hating myself more.

"Oh, are you facing away from the door?" he asked stopping from opening the door.

"No..."

"Turn around" he demanded, making me turn away from the door facing the side wall but immediately regretted it as I heard the door open and footsteps walking towards me.

"w-what are you doing?" I said covering my chest as my face was getting a deeper shade of red as he walked closer.

"Just be quiet, I want to help" he stated as he sat down behind me grabbing the shampoo bottle.

"But I-I can d-do it by myself" I snapped at him looking back to face his navy blue mask.

"No, you're getting a cold and need to relax... I will help" he then dumped a cup of water onto my head as I gasped for air afterward out of surprise; I kept quiet as I sat in the tub as the water swayed back and forth. He began to gently put the shampoo onto my head and then massaged in into my locks, he then proceeded to dump another cup of water onto my head after I closed my eyes.

"Why are you helping me, Jack?" I asked, still eyes closed and still covering my chest. He stayed quiet until he began to put the conditioner on my hair tips.

"I don't know honestly, there's something about you that I can't bring myself to understand-" he proceeded to wash the conditioner out.

"Maybe it's because I've been alone for so many years?" he continued.

"Jack..." I looked back at him and met his mask once again, I got closer to him forgetting I was as naked as the day I was born. I slowly laid my lips onto his masks cheek, pecking his cheek then turned around to face the wall again with my face still red as before.

"Y-you don't have t-to be alone" My words studdered out making me internally scream, he cleared his throat then proceded to get up and walk away from me; closing the door behind him.

DAMN ME!

I screamed in my head as I was yet again alone in the bathroom, I reached up to my lips and caressed them.

that felt...

Nice.

Jack's P/V:

My heart was racing the moment I left the bathroom slumping down to the ground leaning against the door. I took my mask off and looked at the spot where her lips were, I felt as if she had kissed my cheek through my mask as I ran my fingers where she had placed her kiss.

I'm turning soft... but did she really mean what she said? am I really not alone anymore?

I spaced off as I got up walking to the room that was now mine. Closing the door behind me, my eyes (Just go with it, he doesn't have eyes I know but I don't know any other way to put it!) were met with a bookshelf with about a dozen books, all dusty from age.

"Why are there books here of all places?" I questioned myself out loud as I started to reach for one on the fourth shelf, the title to the book was kinda faded but I could make up the last word; I read the last word out loud.

"Romance" I could hear my voice as it echoed in the empty room, I wondered about that word for a while before deciding to read it since it was the first one I picked. Suddenly I could hear (Y/N) in the hallway walking around and some shuffling. her footsteps couldn't be heard anymore but then the front door opened and closed leaving it quiet. I slid the book into my front pocket where my scalpel was and headed off towards my door and into the living room, I headed over to the kitchen where the front door was located but stopped from opening it when I noticed a note taped to the door.

Note:

I've gone for alone time and fresh air so I'll be back later.

(Y/N)

"She really likes leaving notes doesn't she..." I whispered to myself smirking while opening the door and began to walk in the direction where I could smell her scent coming from, I relaxed a little and shoved my hands into my front pocket where my book still laid.

"HELP!"

A voice, it sounds so familiar I could almost find it but it was blurred out so I stopped to listen again but this time I stood still so the leaves couldn't be heard from under my feet.

"JACK!"

Again I knew that voice and apparently it knew me, then it hit me.

I began to run in the direction the voice was coming from, running as fast as I could.

(Y/N), hold on... I'm coming

>>>>>>>

SO! how was it?

Oh and thanks to @MemeyWolfo for the suggestion to call you guys my BOIZ!

Author~chan has a lot of Ideas now and is happily writing the next chapter as we speak

COMMENT PLZ MY LITTLE BOIZ