Chapter 17: Beasty

ho ho! I'm making you guys suffer today or... night, wherever you are!

Maybe...idk, I'm having one of those days when I get high off Pringles( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡~)

⊰✥⊱

(Y/n)'s POV:

I woke to a sudden pain going through my body, it was like electricity shocking me from the inside out. I snapped my eyes open while letting out a shriek, tears threatened to fall but I held them back for a reason that I couldn't figure out. A voice in the back of my head just demanded me not to let them fall.

"Ok, stop. That's enough." A voice echoed through the room, muffled a little by my screams and right after it spoke the electricity went off causing my pain to seize. After catching my breath, I looked at my surroundings at the small room I was in, it was a simple room to be honest, it was pure white all around except for the two dark figures standing by a switch with cords coming out of it.

"Oh, your awake. I'm sorry to wake you on such short notice but I need you awake when Jack gets here." The taller voice spoke out to me, it took a while before the voice became more familiar making me start to get up but was held down by straps around my arms and legs.

"Oh yes~ I forgot to mention that your strapped down to that little old electric chair there, I hope you don't mind it's a little tight." He let out a dark chuckle before snapping his fingers, a figure emerged from the shadows to be a large animal thing. It had a human looking body but it was disfigured, their teeth were sharp as nails and its body was light grey. I couldn't hold back anymore and looked away from it's red beating eyes that pierced through my skin and into my soul.

"What's wrong? Don't like The Rake?" I heard Zalgo call out to me, but I didn't turn back to him. I felt bad for judging its looks but I still couldn't look at it without gagging.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered out quietly, but he heard every word, Zalgo let out another deep chuckle before I heard footsteps walking over to me. My chin was grabbed roughly and was turned to look at Zalgo, I flinched and tried to pull away from him, no avail.

"You really are as pure of heart as they say, huh" he spoke out his thoughts to me. I felt my eyes widen at his remark. I couldn't tell if it was a bad thing or a good thing to be called that by the likes of him, he brought his other hand up to my cheek and roughly brushed it. I yelped out at the sudden pressure he gave me before pulling away quickly, his deep red eyes never left me.

"Rake, if Jack comes early then signal to me. I need to explain to our little queen right here," he demanded the strange creature who nodded slightly and walked out of the room on all fours but in a crouch form. Once the door was shut I asked my question that was burning in my head ever since the woods.

"Why are you after me?" I quietly said but loud enough for him to hear, he scratched his pitch black skinned chin before smiling devilishly at me.

"Because your pure of heart, people like you are rare to find now-a-days. A pure of heart is a person with..well, a pure heart. Its not a species but just someone who had a kind heart." He circled around me as he explained to me, I still had more questions.

"But I'm not pure of heart, I've done some bad things in the past!" He stopped pacing and looked directly at me again, his eyes locked with my own (y/e/c) ones.

"Well even a pure of heart has their ups and downs, now don't they?" He spoke with such a deep voice it almost sounded inhuman, but yet again, he isn't human.

"But why do you want a 'Pure of Heart' then?" I was more braver now that he had seemed less intimidating but I still held up my guard, he again started circling me.