Chapter 1: School

Is It Another Dream or Reality?

Chapter 1: School

I walk into class in my Walking Dead shirt, ripped skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and black leather combat boots." Duck!" One of my idiotic friends yelled as I walked into first period science. I did as tolled as an action figure flew right over my head." Really? Was that necessary?" I asked my friend, Tanner." Yeah, by the way, you can have it once we get it back. It was a Carl action figure." I nodded." Thanks." I unpacked my things. I almost snorted at that one, it reminded me if the stuff an thangs reference. I turned my phone on vibrate right before the morning announcements. I usually don't listen, but a certain announcement caught my ear." As a surprise for all The Walking Dead fans, Chandler Riggs will be choosing one lucky fan to spend the day with. Your first period teachers will know what to do." I stopped listening because he started talking about encouragement." Alright, all die hard Walking Dead fans raise your hand." Mrs. Syx said. My hand got straight up, I looked around, I was the only one. Boo yah, benches. Yes, benches, I don't cuss. I saw the teacher starting to pass out slips of paper to everyone." Even though Trista was the only one to raise her hand, please vote on one of the people who raised there hand to meet him." Everyone wrote my name down and Mrs. Syx took them up and put them in an envelope and sent them to the office through the student teacher. Ten minutes later the intercom came back on." There will be one winner out of the whole school. Chandler will draw a name and call it out. The student will come up to the office and will be excused from all there classes and work for today and will not make it up and will still receive a one hundred on the work." Mr. Hobbs, the principal, stated. I heard paper rustling. I hope I win." Alright, I've got the paper." Chandler spoke," And the winner is, Trista Ryan." I nearly screamed. I slowly stood up and gathered my things, all I could say was a surprised," I won..." I waved bye to everybody and walked out. It took me forever, but I finally made it to the office. Once I walked in I saw Levi, someone I can't stand, sitting in the chair waiting on the principal, the secretary, Ms. Hills, and the office assistant, Avery." Congrats, Trista." Avery said with a smile." Thanks, Avery." I said smiling back." Congrats on what?" Levi asked." I won a contest to meet Chandler Riggs." I tolled him, speaking of, where is he?" You won a contest to meet a Walking Dead cast member? I didn't know you were a fan." I rolled my eyes." I'm wearing a shirt that says the show name, the letters have pictures of walkers in them, yeah, I'm a fan. Besides, you didn't know because we aren't friends." I turned around and away from the jerk." Chandler should be back any moment." I nodded. I decided to sit down, just my luck though, Mr. Gilles showed up." Hey, Trista, what are you doing up here?" He asked me." I won the contest." He nodded." Okay." I heard a few girly squeals come from the sixth grade hall." I'll be right back." I tolled Avery. She nodded. I stoop up, leaving my things except my phone, and walked out of the office. I walked down the hall to see about three girls surrounding Chandler. I hid behind the water fountain and used a rather deep voice," Girls, get back to class." I don't know how I didn't it, but I sounded just like Mrs. Spiller. They didn't even look for where the voice came from, they just ran. Once they were out if site, I popped up." Your welcome." I tolled Chandler." Um, thanks, but where did you come from?" He asked looking around." I was behind the water fountain." I tolled him." Nice hiding place." He said," Thank." I said." Um, I've gotta get going though, the contest winner is probably waiting on me." I giggled." No I'm not." He looked surprised." Oh, well um, let's get your things and go." We walked back to the office and got my stuff. This is going to be fun." I'm glad your not an obsessive fan." He says." Umm, not to sound creepy, but uh, I kind of am." I tolled him blushing." How?" I took a deep breath." Three poster, one I made, 479 pictures, fifteen videos, and two going on three fan fictions." I said." Ummm..." he looked really uncomfortable." If it helps, I'll delete them, like, right now." He nodded," Please." I pulled out my phone," Oh, and also a phone case." I said blushing. I started with the videos. I deleted them, then the fan fictions, and then the pictures." It took forever, but I got rid of everything but the phone case and the posters." I tolled him. He nodded." So, what's up first?" I asked." Your grandmother set this up." I gasped," What?"