Chapter 16: First Day

I wrapped my arms around Chandler in excitement as he spun me around." Alright, Ava, let's get you to your trailer so you can get ready." Robert said. Chan and I followed him hand in hand to MY trailer. He showed me where MY costume was, it feels amazing to say that I work here. It feels like a tomboy's fairy tail come true. I grabbed my costume and changed in the bathroom. My costume was muddy jeans, a bloody plaid t-shirt, and a pair of scuffed up and muddy combat boots. I walked out and noticed that I was alone. I heard my phone start playing the The Walking Dead theme song. I answered," Hey, baby, sorry I'm not in there. They needed me for a scene, look for a white trailer that has a picture of a paint brush and that's hair and make up." And it beeped, apparently he left a voice mail and I just listened to it. I went and found the building and got my hair and make up done. I looked like a bloody mess, and by that I mean I look AWSOME! I read over my lines, I have to redo the audition scene and then I have to meet the rest of the group, I'll be done after that.

I just finished redoing the audition scene and I'm about to meet the rest of the group." And we're rolling!" Robert yelled.

Character mode, Ava's POV

Carl leads me to an old house where a LOT of people are. He flags down a very familiar man and re-introduces us." Dad, I found someone that I think you would love to see." He says, I smile and start." Hey, Mr. Grimes, long time no see." I say, I hope he remembers me." I don't know you." He tells me," Of course you do, I know I look different now, but I'm Ava Lane." I tell him, his eyes brighten before he picks me up and spins me around." It's been so long since I've seen someone I used to know." He whispers." I'm sorry to do this, but I have to ask you three questions." He tells me putting me down." Go ahead." I tell him." How many walkers have you killed?" " You mean the corpses?" I ask, he nods." I stopped counting a long time ago, I think about a hundred." I tell him." How many people have you killed?" I think for a minute." Seven." They look surprised." Why?" I sigh." The first guy tried to kill me, the second was an accident, I thought he was a corpse, the three after that asked me to after being bitten, the sixth one tried to kill me, and the last one was my best friend as a corpse." I spoke. I felt arms wrap around me, I stiffened." Relax, it's just me." I heard Carl whisper. I did as tolled, but I turned around and hugged him back." It's been so long..." I whispered, I knew my voice was quivering, but I don't care." How about you meet the rest of the group?" Carl asked, I nodded." I can't wait to see Lori again." I said, Rick flinched at the name and Carl stiffened." She isn't... no..." I stumbled, but I didn't fall." Never mind, let's go meet the rest of the group." I said, they nodded as Carl lead the way.

I stood in a locked bedroom while Rick gathered everybody in the living room. I heard the door handle jiggle and open as Carl walked in," Everybody's in the living room, come on." I followed him in. As soon as I walked in I had a knife to my throat, a gun to my head, a crossbow pointed to my heart, and a katana at my stomach." Guys, she isn't going to hurt you! I brought her here, she's an old friend. My dad's already asked the questions." Carl yelled. Once everyone back off Carl wrapped his arms around me." Are you okay?" He asked, I pulled away and nodded." Well, this is Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, Tara, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Carol, and Rosita. The last member is taking her nap right now, her names Judith Grimes." I smiled a sad smile, truth is, I'd always liked Carl." I can't wait to meet her, Carl." He smiled a huge smile." I can't either, she's the cutest baby ever, I just wish mom could have watched her grow up, I promised I'd watch after my sister." He tolled me, I silently squealed. I heard a small cry, she must be awake." That's her now, follow me." He tolled me. I followed him into a small baby room. He picked up the cutest baby ever, and then handed her to me. I held her and she immediately stopped crying. She started to coo and giggle like babies always do. I smiled and swayed side to side," She loves you..." I heard Carl say, I smiled at her. She laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. My smile just grew, I noticed Carl was about to leave. He motioned for me to carry her out with us, so I did. When we walked out everyone starred at us." Yep, she's excepted into this group, if Judith will do that with her she's trustable." Rick said. I smiled at everyone, they did the same." Welcome to the group, Ava." Carl said with a smile.

Normal POV, Trista's POV

I smiled," Twista?" Clara asked," Yeah?" I asked looking at the tiny toddler." I gwad you work hewe." " Me too, Clara." I see the women who ran off with Charlotte earlier come running over," Charlotte's with Robert, Clara has a photo shoot in thirty." I hand her the little girl and she runs to change her." Well, that was interesting." Steven said starring at the women." Extremely." I agreed." So, you do talk?" Lauren asked." Yeah, once I get comfortable with people I talk more." I responded, I felt someone's arm wrap around my shoulders. I look over to see it's Chandler, so I snuggle up to him." I can see that." Lauren giggled, I roll my eyes." Not this comfortable, he's my boyfriend." I retort, I feel Chandler kiss the top of my head, I smile." Oh how cute, we have a teen couple." I smile and roll my eyes, I hear Chan laugh." Just because I gave you my blessing to date her doesn't mean I want to watch you guys be cute together." Daddy tells Chan," You gave him your blessing?" I ask and give him a confused look." Yeah, I did." Daddy tells me, I love acting." I've only been here once and I already love it here." I said smiling.