one

-Author POV-

It was around 8 am in the JYP Building. Yeji was walking to the dance studio, about to practice with her Itzy members. She was passing by her manager's office and the door suddenly opened. Yeji was startled but regained her position, she bowed and said "Good morning unnie"
She replied by saying "Good morning Yeji, before you go to practice with the others. I need to talk to you in my office come in" Itzy's manager must have seen Yeji's worried expression and reassured her there was nothing wrong.

Yeji walked into her manager-nim's office and sat on the chair in front of her desk. Their manager started, "Yeji, so since you guys just debuted and still young, Itzy will need to attend Hanlim Art School. You girls will need to stay at the dorms for six months, then after that, you only have to come for 2 days a week. You will still have time to promote on weekends. But you are required to stay at the dorms for 6 months. What do you think?"

Yeji smiled and nodded "Sounds fun! I'm sure the members would love it. Six months doesn't seem bad. I'm sure we should remember what we have learnt in middle school and early high school. Thanks unnie, I'm sure you will update us later. I will go and practice now! Thank you, see you soon"

Her manager nodded and waved.

Yeji skipped to the dance studio and pushed open the door. Yuna asked, "Yah! Yeji unnie! Where were you?"
Yeji replied "Sorry, I had to talk to manager unnie for a while. I will tell you guys at home ok?"

Itzy finished practice and went home. Yeji called to everyone "Take a shower girls! Then I'll tell you what unnie told me"

~Time Skip~

Everyone finished showering, Yeji was done first so she made some snacks for her members. While setting them out, she received an email from her manager. It was filled with all the information that Yeji needed to tell the girls. She read it while walking over to the couch. Lia and Ryujin walked downstairs together, later Chaeryoung and Yuna did. Yeji motioned them over to the couch and told them to eat the snacks while listening to her. Yeji filled her members in on what their manager told them, then she read from the email as well. "It says here, we have to take 3 luggage each maximum. We can pack our own casual clothes, shower essentials, makeup, and other miscellaneous items ourselves. But they will send us boxes of our uniforms, physical education uniforms, and textbooks and stationary tomorrow night. So I guess we can start packing! We have two days to pack, that means the rest of today and all of tomorrow"

The girls nodded and were excited. Itzy agreed to ask each other if needed help.

-Beomgyu POV-

Ooooh! Soobin hyung just told us we are going to Hanlim Art School! I'm so excited! Hyung told us to go pack. I clapped Taehyun on the back and asked if he was excited. He said of course and went to start packing while rolling his eyes. Touchy much-
I shook it from my mind and put on some music while moving around my room to pack my luggage. It was late so I finished packing for now and went on Weverse to say hi to MOAs and reply to their posts. I said goodnight to my members and went to sleep happily.

-Author POV-

It was morning in the TXT household and Yeonjun woke up first. He silently went downstairs and started making breakfast. The rest trooped down as well. They ate while talking about Hanlim School. Then we continued packing until it was 2 pm, we took a break and ate ramyeon for lunch. The doorbell rung and Heuning Kai went to open it, he shouted back to us "Hyungs! It's manager-nim and staff! They have our school stuff. Come and help me with the boxes"
His hyungs went to take the boxes from their staff and said thank you.