eight

It's been three months out of the six months Txt and Itzy are required to stay at the dorms of Hanlim. Everyone was busy with their comebacks and girlfriends/boyfriends. Everyone is back involved with school and sports. They were all studying hard but one thing that bothered the rest was the broken love between Yeonjun and Yeji. The couples often catch them stealing glances at each other. You all know the drill now, let's look into the last Saturday of their 3 months.

-Author POV-

Everyone just finished having lunch and they all grouped together in Yeonjun and Heuning Kai's room. Like normal, they all did their work together and Lia went into a long lecture teaching them English. Then Soobin covered her mouth "Lia-baby, please stop. You're going on for too long"
Lia pouted and stopped and turned her back on Soobin. Then he back hugged her and said "Yah!! Honey, don't be angry at me! Look at the rest!"
Lia turned her head and pecked Soobin's lips quickly. The rest ignored their antics and continued their work. They finished everything together and rested. They watched tv and chatted together.

Heuning Kai and Yuna were cuddling on his bed and Yuna suddenly started pummeling Hyuka with a pillow. Hyuka breathed out "Babe! Stop!!!"
While Yuna was taking a breath Heuning Kai snatched a pillow and hit Yuna back. Their unnies/noonas and hyungs/oppas grabbed pillows and plushies and joined the both. Ryujin shouted "Yah! Beomgyu, you're going to be the death of me"
Beomgyu kissed her quickly and said "Too bad baby, you're stuck with me forever" He winked
Chaeryoung hit Yeji and Yeji fell on top of her trapping her. Taehyun locked Yeonjun's neck in his arms pretending to strangle him. They all switched and started hitting different people, Yeji was trying to throw at Lia and she fell to her right and on top of someone. She looked down and saw Yeonjun and was about to get up but someone fell on top of her. Her neck was pushed down and her...

lips grazed...

Yeonjun's lips! They ended up kissing in full, their eyes went open and Yeji pulled out gasping for breath. She turned scarlet and ran out of the room touching her lips.
Everyone smirked high-fiving each other. Ryujin said "Yes! We did it!- Oh wait- Oops, guys wanna explain to Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun was still looking dazed and looked up at them with empty confused eyes. Heuning Kai said "Well Yeonjun hyung, we may or may not have set you and Yeji up" He continued "While two of you were at dance class on Friday. We informed our sports club we wouldn't be attending that day. We practiced over and over and finally, we put the plan in action. We orchestrated the whole thing even up to Yuna starting the pillow fight. Then, we practiced Taehyun pushing Yeji down and knocking her down. She might have a bruise but~ We did it!"
Everyone looked at Yeonjun's face and Taehyun nervously laughed "Uh, sorry hyung. EVERYONE RUN!!!"

The girls went to their rooms, Lia piled in with them. The same thing went with Heuning Kai and the rest of the boys. They locked the doors huffing and puffing. They pulled out their phones and texted each other that they're ok and Heuning Kai will sneak in later. Lia will go into her room once Yeonjun has calmed down.

Lia walked into her and Yeji's room an hour later and saw her fast asleep. Lia smiled and pulled up her blanket and let her sleep early. She read a book and texted Soobin good night and turned off the light. They drifted to sleep excited to see what the next day could hold.