sixteen

-Chaeryoung POV-
Me and Taehyun stepped onto the train car at the very back and made our way to the last row of seats. He picked up his luggage and put it on the luggage rack. He pulled mine up as well and I giggled "My boyfriend is so strong"
He smiled and let me sit at the window. I took of my cap and noticed the row across the aisle was empty. I hoped that the last row would be vacant. I took out my phone and texted the Itzy group chat:

Chaeryoung: Hey girls! Me and Taehyun just boarded the train. Where are you all right now?
Ryujin: The bus just left the stop a few minutes ago. Gyu is already asleep.
Yeji: Lmao, we're stopped at a traffic light right now.
Lia: Me and Soobin are stopping by Starbucks to get something from the driveway.
Yuna: Awwhh lucky, it's a bit stuffy in the taxi. Hyuka's dozing off, I might take a nap as well.
Yeji: Ok then, have a good nap maknae. Talk to you girls later
Chaeryoung: Bye!

I turned off her phone and smiled at Taehyun and said "What do you want to do babe?"
Taehyun wiggled his eyebrows "I have some magic tricks. Let me perform for you mademoiselle~"
I giggled and clapped "Sure!"

We watched a movie afterwards on his phone. We both took naps and Taehyun put on his mask and went to buy something from the buffet car. He brought back chips and sodas, I pouted "Tyun, these aren't healthy"
He replied "Sorry babe, the rest were all full of vegetables"
I amended "Oh ok then, thanks baby"

-Hyuka's POV-
I woke up to Yuna sleeping on my shoulder. I fixed my position a bit to help her neck be more comfortable. I took out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. The taxi driver asked me "So how old are you?"
I smiled and said "I'm turning 18 this year"
The taxi driver smiled and hummed. Yuna woke up and said "Where are we now?"
I replied "We have been on the road for two hours. How was your nap babe?"
She replied "It was good"
I pulled out some snacks and offered them to Yuna. I realised and asked "Excuse me sir, would you like some?"
The taxi driver said "Thanks young man but I just had a snack when you two were asleep"
I nodded and ate with Yuna. I asked "What do you want to do now babe?"
She smiled and pulled out a stack of cards "I brought uno! We can play 1v1!"
I smiled and helped shuffle the card we cleared the middle seat and used it as our play top. Yuna and I won a round each and had one more for the winner. And Yuna won, I kissed her cheek "Good job babe!"

-Yeonjun POV-
Yeji was fast asleep and I stopped by the gas station. I took my card and took out the keys from the engine. I locked the car door and walked to the other side. I unlocked the gas tank and picked up the hose, I inserted it and waited. I took out the hose after a while and put it back in the stand. I locked the gas tank cap and went back into the car. I slid into my seat and fastened my seatbelt and started the car. Yeji was shaken awake and asked "W-what? Where are we?"
I grimaced and said "Sorry for waking you, hun. We're at the gas station"
She shook her head and asked "Gas station?"
I nodded and she asked again "Can we go to the mini-mart? I want to get some candy please!"
I chuckled "Okay, let me get our masks and caps"
We put them on and Yeji straightened her wrinkled clothes. We walked to the store and we browsed the shelves together. I picked up some gum and an energy drink. I walked to the cashier and payed with a couple of notes. Yeji walked up behind me and bought a few lollipops and milk. She paid and we said thank you to the cashier. We picked up our bags and walked back to the car.
Yeji handed me a lollipop "Want one? That's cola flavoured"
I nodded and said "Thanks hun"
I peeled off the wrapper and stuck it in my mouth and started the car. I plugged in the gps in again and told Yeji "Hun, we're about one hour away. Almost there :)"
She nodded "Yay!"

-Ryujin's POV-
I woke up to the bus screeching to a stop. I saw Beomgyu asleep with her head on the window with a pillow in between. I smiled and tucked some strands of his bangs behind his ear. I checked the monitor at the front of the bus and read it, it said we were an hour away. I pulled out a book and started reading. It has been 30 minutes and Beomgyu hasn't waken up. I decided to wake him up, I shook his arm and said "Gyu babe, please wake up. We're 30 minutes away"
Beomgyu lifted up his head sleepily and gulped in his saliva. He rubbed his eyes and asked "What time is it?"
I checked my watch and said "It's around 2pm"
He groggily nodded and opened up his messages app and checked the Txt group chat: