nine

It's now Sunday morning and the shine shone brightly into Hyuka's and Yeonjun's room. Yeonjun threw his blanket off and sat up in bed. He looked to his left and saw Heuning Kai still sleeping peacefully. Then he touched his lips remembering what happened yesterday, he jumped out of bed. Yeonjun made his way to Heuning Kai and jumped on him "Wake up!!! Heuning!"
Heuning Kai grumbled and pushed Yeonjun off his legs "Get off hyung. Let me sleep in"
Yeonjun wasn't having it and grabbed the blanket and ran away with it. Heuning sat up and frowned at Yeonjun "Ok ok, I'm up"

Everyone got ready and met outside. Yeji was glowering at Lia and the rest, Yeonjun noticed. He walked over to her "Yeji-ah? Why are you glaring at Lia?"
Yeji looked up surprised "Oh, nothing Yeonjun. Let's go?"

Lia giggled and whispered to Soobin "She's been glaring at me all morning"
Soobin kissed her head and put his arm around her shoulders. Everyone went downstairs to have some breakfast.

There was nothing to do that day so everyone stayed in their room doing random things. Some went on their phones, read books or took a nap. Yeji was sitting at the edge of her bed deep in thought and suddenly got up "I'll be back soon Lia"
Lia looked up from her book and nodded.

Yeji opened the door and walked out. She went to Yeonjun's room and knocked. Heuning Kai popped his head out and said "Oh! Yeji noona! What are you doing here?"
Yeji replied "I wanted to talk to Yeonjun"
Heuning Kai said "Oh ok, come in. I was just heading over to Yuna's. You can sit there and wait for Yeonjun hyung"

Heuning Kai left and Yeji waited for Yeonjun. She heard the shower running so she figured Yeonjun was in the shower. She fiddled with her phone while waiting.

Yeonjun stepped out drying his hair and a towel tied around his waist. Yeji looked up and her mouth hung open, Yeonjun was surprised but recovered. He smirked and walked over to Yeji "Like what you see?"

Yeji gulped and stood up while looking away but Yeonjun grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. Yeji widened her eyes and looked away, Yeonjun pulled her chin and lifted it up so she would look him in the eye. Yeonjun was about to talk but the door was pushed open

Heuning Kai walked in and saw what happened and screamed "My poor eyes!" He ran back out.
Yeonjun rolled his eyes and looked back at Yeji "What were you doing in my room?"
Yeji stuttered "I-i wanted to t-talk to you. Heuning Kai l-let me in. I t-thought you would w-walk out of the s-shower fully dressed"

Yeonjun let go, Yeji sighed and breathed out. Yeonjun pulled her to the door and opened it slightly. He kissed her lips and said "Not a word about this" He winked while Yeji ran out.

She turned as red as a tomato and was about to walk but looked up. She saw the gang standing in front of the door and looking at her. Yeji said "Uhhh guys, why are you all standing here?"
Heuning Kai raised his eyebrow and pouted "Noona! You and Yeonjun hyung destroyed my innocent eyes. I can never unsee"
Yuna rubbed his shoulders and looked at Yeji "Well? Care to explain what happened?"

Yeji said "What do you mean? What do I have to explain?" Then she tried to run but Beomgyu and Taehyun held her back "Woah Yeji noona, you're not going anywhere. Until you explain what happened"

Yeji said "W-well uh? I-" She got cut off when the door behind her opened and she got dragged in. The door slammed shut and the rest just stood there shocked.

Yeji shook her head and smoothened down her hair. Yeonjun stood there with his arms folded "Didn't I say to not say anything?"
Yeji fiddled with her hands and shouted "I wasn't going to!"
Yeonjun chuckled "Got brave all of a sudden huh?"
Yeji asked "Why are you acting like this Yeonjun?"
Yeonjun said "Isn't it obvious?"
Yeji's heart was beating really fast but she asked "No? What are you talking about?"
Yeonjun sighed "Don't act innocent baby"
Yeji stuttered "B-baby? W-what now?"

Lia swung the door open and announced "That's enough Yeonjun. Binnie please control him. He's fucking h*rn*"

Lia dragged Yeji by her arm and the girls followed. Taehyun walked in with Beomgyu and Soobin. Heuning Kai didn't know what to do until Beomgyu dragged him with them.

Txt and Itzy shouted at Yeonjun and Yeji "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"
Yeji stuttered "N-nothing"
Ryujin sighed and said "Unnie! You're making me lose my patience! Spill it now"
Chaeryoung nodded "Yeah! Tell us! Did Yeonjun oppa hurt you?"
Lia smirked and said "If you're not going to tell us, I'm just going to tell them that you li-"
Yeji clamped Lia's mouth shut with her hand "Ok, fine"

Txt were doing the same thing to Yeonjun. Taehyun bluntly said "Hyung, control your hormones. I know you like her but please. Poor Heuning's scarred for life now"
Heuning pouted while nodding. Beomgyu said "Maybe he really really loves her. Please don't get her in that way. Look at all of us accomplished men with girlfriends because we asked them the NORMAL way"
Soobin looked at him deadass "You and Ryujin literally ignored each other for two weeks"
Beomgyu shouted "Yah! Are you on his side now?"

Yeji and Yeonjun told their members what happened, Itzy acted angry but they were secretly happy. Their unnie could hopefully get a boyfriend. Txt were shocked and lectured Yeonjun, they made him promise and plan what was going to happen tomorrow. Yeonjun decided that he would apologise to Yeji and confess.

Yeji told Itzy that she was going to talk to Yeonjun tomorrow and tell hm how she feels. Everyone was thrilled and supported them. Chaeryoung, Ryujin and Yuna went back to their room, so did Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Beomgyu and Ryujin texted:

Ryujin: Babe? Did Yeonjun oppa tell you what happened?
Beomgyu: Hey baby, yes he did. Did Yeji noona tell you?
Ryujin: Yes, she did. What do you think?
Beomgyu: I was surprised that's for one.
Ryujin: Yeah, so was I. Yeji said she is going to talk to him tomorrow.
Beomgyu: Yeonjun hyung said that as well. I'm going to bed now, good night baby
Ryujin: Sweet dreams babe~