seventeen

Heuning Kai said "Hi noonas and hyungs!" while sitting down next to Beomgyu.

It was almost the end of their two-week holiday. Heuning Kai and Yuna were the last to arrive at Beomgyu's house. The whole group was all back together. Everyone sat crossed-legged on the floor in a circle.

Beomgyu's mum bustled in with a tray full of drinks and snacks. She put them down in the middle of the circle and exclaimed "Here you all are! Feel free to take them if you're hungry or thirsty. Oh, Heuning Kai dear! You're here! And Yuna too!"

Yuna smiled "Annyeong Mrs.Choi. Thanks for the refreshments"
Mrs.Choi replied "No problem! If you need anything just give me a shout!" She went back to the kitchen
Everyone grabbed their drinks and snacks. Taehyun asked "So who wants to go first?"

Every couple took turns telling the gang how their holiday was. All of their parents accepted their relationships. They were also happy for the rest of them. Since each couple told their parents about their members dating. They told their parents about what happened at Hanlim, from A to Z. Ryujin's parents were worried but Ryujin just showed them the stitched scar and said she was fine. Everyone was happy they got to see their families. Now, it's time to get studying.

Beomgyu told them all earlier "Now, obviously there's not enough space for everyone. Let's all drag out sleeping bags and pillows and blankets. We're going to camp out here in the living room!"

It was dinner time and Mrs.Choi served them their dinner. They were all studying all over the place. Some were on the couch, some were on the floor, others had their books propped up on the coffee table. Ryujin groaned and asked "Lia unnie, what does conspicuous mean and how do you use it in a sentence?"
Lia distractedly said "Just a second Ryu. My brain cannot hold algebra and English at the same time"
Taehyun beamed and shut all his books "All done!"
Yeonjun screamed "EXCUSE ME WHAT?"
Chaeryoung replied "Great babe, now please help me with this chemical formula"

It was around 10 pm and Yeji exclaimed "Ok everyone! That's enough! We'll continue tomorrow. I have a treat for all of you. Yuna come with me"
Yuna followed Yeji to Beomgyu's kitchen. Yeji looked around earlier and knew where everything was. She called to Mrs.Choi "Mrs.Choi! Do you mind if I use some of this stuff? I want to make drinks and snacks for everyone"
Mrs.Choi walked into the kitchen with her reading glasses on "Of course dear. Do you need any help?
Yeji shook her head "Thanks Mrs.Choi. Come on Yuna help grab 10 mugs from the cabinet in front of you"

Yeji opened up another cabinet and retrieved hot choco mix and marshmallows. Yeji filled each of the mugs with equal amounts of hot choco mix. She filled each of them with warm milk and passed them to Yuna. Yuna plopped tiny marshmallows into each mug. She also found some bigger marshmallows and microwaveable popcorn. She popped the bag into the microwave. She took out a bowl and Yeji brought the tray of hot chocolates to the living room. The microwave 'dinged!' and Yuna carefully opened up the package and poured the popcorn into the bowl. She carried it into the living room and saw that the others had picked a movie.

She snuggled into her sleeping bag next to Hyuka. She passed the bowl around and asked "So, what are we watching?"
Ryujin replied "Hotel del Luna. Can't wait to see IU sunbaenim in it"
Yuna clapped and got comfortable. She held the hot choco cup and drank some. Chewing on the marshmallows.

It was around 12 am and everyone was snuggled up in their sleeping bags or under blankets on the couch. Just like in the dorms, they fell asleep together.

-Time Skip-

It was exams week! Stressful is all I can say about the students of Hanlim. Txt already filmed their music video but they still had promotions to go to. And they would get back at who knows what time. The girls tried their best to help their boyfriends but everyone was busy studying. The exam schedules were up and all the students of Hanlim were gathered around the pinboard. Lia found herself next to Sihyeon and greeted her "Annyeong Sihyeon! Long time no talk! How were your holidays?"
Siheyon smiled and replied "They were very good thanks. Let's look at the schedules now"

The first years' exam dates were spread out from Tuesday to Friday.

It felt like months had passed but exams were finally over! Yeji ran into Yeonjun's and Heuning Kai's room where everyone agreed to meet up. Her hair was messed up and papers we popping up from her bag. She exclaimed "My geography test was frickinh difficult. I'm screwed"
She laid down on the floor with her head in Yeonjun's lap. Everyone was just relieved exams were over, their shoulders felt light and anxiety was non-existent in their minds.

Soobin's eyes were closed and a notification could be heard from his phone. He unlocked his phone and saw a text from his manager:

Manager: You should see this Soobin
'link to an online article'
Soobin: Oh my god, thanks hyung

Soobin pressed the link and with the title in bold, it flashed "TXT'S BEOMGYU AND ITZY'S RYUJIN SPOTTED AT A BUS STATION? DATING OR JUST GOOD FRIENDS?"
Soobin read on and saw a picture of Ryujin and Beomgyu at the bus station. It must have been taken when they were going to Ryujin's house. Soobin cleared his throat and said "Beomgyu and Ryujin you two should take a look at this" He passed the phone to them
Beomgyu was drinking sprite at the time and when he read the headline he choked. Heuning Kai patted his back concerned "What's wrong hyung and noona?"
Ryujin cursed "Shit, I should have known. Of course, there was a possibility of being seen"

Chaeryoung swiped the phone from her hands and her eyes widened "Oh dear, this ain't good"
Lia looked over her shoulder and exclaimed, soon Soobin's phone was passed to everyone in the room. Yeonjun broke the silence by asking the million-dollar question "How do we respond to this?"

Beomgyu took a deep breath "We'll make a statement. Why don't we just open up to our fans?"
Taehyun asked sensibly "Are you sure hyung? There will be lots of hate"
Ryujin nodded and decided for the pair of them "Let's do this"
Yuna asked the question that was on her Lia unnie's mind at that very moment "How about the rest of us? When are we going to stop hiding our relationships from MOAs and MIDZYs?"
Yeji scratched her head "I've actually been thinking of that. Since we're all together forever, why don't we all reveal it together"

This was one serious discussion, with the stress of exams just lifted, everyone was hesitant to agree to this.

-Time Skip (Please help, your author-nim's lazy)-

All I can say is that it was a bloody long hour of a discussion. But this is how it worked out in the short form. They agreed, to reveal all their relationships at once. They all emailed their companies with full-out thought plans and promised they would not get bothered by the hate.

It was a week after everyone had this discussion. Bighit and Jyp released a statement simply saying:

"There is a video down below, please watch it. You may recognise some familiar faces."

And there was a video with Txt and Itzy sitting together. The clip rolled and Soobin started "Annyeong MOAs, it's Txt here with..."
Yeji continued "Itzy! Hi MIDZYs!"

They all took turns explaining they were all dating. They explained that they loved each other very much and nothing will change that. Lia ended it off "I know this might be a shock for both MIDZYs and MOAs, but please give us your support. We are all aware that quite a population of fans will not be happy with this news. But if you really love us, you would support us. Now, this is Txt and Itzy signing out!"
They all waved and said bye and the clip ended.

And there was that, the secret was finally out. Some of Txtzy were happy and felt relieved that their fans knew but some were worried about the hate. Txt pulled through their month of promotion and Itzy was able to get on Weverse and communicate with their fans. Since Jyp and Bighit decided to let Itzy on it for the time being.

Their exam results came in! All of them passed, some of the subjects just barely but they passed. Their 6 months at Hanlim were almost coming to an end...