thirteen

Ryujin said "I assume you two have made up?"
Chaeryoung nodded sheepishly and everyone ran to Taehyun thankful he woke up. The rest fussed over him making sure he was okay. Taehyun looked around the room and met Yeonjun's eyes and said "Yeonjun hyung, I'm really sorry. I hope you're better now"

Yeonjun smiled and massaged Taehyun's shoulder "Don't worry, I'm all good now"
Chaeryoung asked "Babe, are you sure you're okay? Do you feel anything?"
Taehyun chuckled "For the tenth time, I'm fine"

Yuna smiled and said quietly "Thank god you're okay oppa. You had all of us worried"
Heuning Kai put his arm around Yuna's shoulder but she ducked and sat next to Chaeryoung.
Taehyun frowned "Is there something wrong between the two of you?"
Heuning Kai said "No..."
Yuna rolled her eyes "Once you find out what's wrong you can apologise"

Yeji tried to fill up the silence by asking "So Taehyun, when are you going to be discharged?"
Taehyun said "In 3 days"

Yeonjun checked his watch and said "Oh, we better get back to school. We'll visit you ok Taehyun?"
Lia said "We'll bring you some clothes and your other stuff Chaeryoung. Assuming you're staying here?"
Chaeryoung nodded and everyone said goodbye.

Heuning Kai walked next to Soobin and asked him "Hyung, why is Yuna angry at me?"
Soobin sighed still not believing Hyuka didn't get it but told him anyway. After listening, Hyuka asked "Oh, I get it now. But what do I do?"
Soobin said "Well, how about you apologise to her for not realising. And promise her that you will tell Ziting or whatever her name is that you did appreciate her touching you and saying Yuna was incompetent. And get her chocolates, easy"
Heuning Kai nodded "Thanks hyung! You're the best"

Everyone piled into the van and headed back to school. They all dispersed into the classes they were still able to attend.

-Time Skip-

Heuning Kai knocked on Yuna's, Chaeryoung's and Ryujin's room door. Ryujin opened it and said "Oh! Hyuka, what do you need?"
Heuning Kai asked "Is Yuna there?"
Ryujin nodded and called her. Heuning Kai continued "Babe, can we please talk outside?"
Yuna nodded and closed the door behind her.
Heuning Kai started blabbering "I'm so sorry babe. I promise I won't let Ziting touch me. And I will tell her that I did not like her calling you low of standards. Then I'll stop being her friend. I'm sorry babe. Here's some chocolates" He hands her the box
Yuna blinked quickly and smiled "It's ok baby. You can still be friends with her, I don't want to be that girlfriend who doesn't allow their boyfriend to have girl friends. Make sure you tell Ziting ok? But I forgive you baby, thanks for the chocolate!"
They kissed and forgave each other.

While that was happening Yeonjun decided to take Yeji to the beach. They got off the car and hoped no one was around. They looked around and saw that nobody noticed them.

Yeonjun and Yeji stood at the edge of the beach breathing in the salty air. Yeonjun looked to his right and saw Yeji's hair flying and her eyes closed. He smiled and said "Yeji-ah? Can I tell you something?"
Yeji nodded and he continued "I like you Yeji. I like you a lot. I'm sorry that I hurt you in the past but you still accepted me. Your smile always lights up the room. I know you might not trust me completely but will you let me court you and become my girlfriend in the future?"
Yeji's eyes widened but slowly said "No...I'm sorry"

Yeonjun looked down and started sniffing. Yeji smiled "I won't let you court me because I want to be your girlfriend now!"
Yeonjun snapped his head up and hugged her "Are you for real? Yay! You're my girlfriend!"
They kissed and connected foreheads. They held hands and walked back to the car.

-Time Skip-

Yeonjun and Yeji walked back into school and went to the library. They texted the rest and they said they were in the library. They pushed open the door and the two of them walked to the gang. The rest looked up and all of them either smirked, raised their eyebrows or smiled. Yeonjun and Yeji walked to the table and sat down, Yeonjun smiled and looked at Yeji "Well, as you would assume we are dating. And you are absolutely correct"

Soobin raised his eyebrows "What's with the encryption?"
Yeonjun said "Yah, aren't you supposed to congratulate us"
Yuna said "Yeah! Congrats unnie and oppa! Yeonjun oppa please take care of our unnie"

Everyone cheered for them and clapped the librarian came over to quiet them down. They all finished their homework together.