eleven

Yeonjun started coughing up blood. The impact of the kick that Taehyun gave him on the stomach was too much. Heuning Kai grabbed a tissue box and handed Yeonjun a handful of them. Taehyun was being dragged away while Itzy were already downstairs oblivious to what was happening. Beomgyu and Soobin lifted Yeonjun up carefully and draped his arms around their shoulders. Heuning Kai held tissues to his mouth, the teachers already left to take care of Taehyun. The boys hurried and carefully went down the stairs.

There were a lot of gasps and whispers as they walked down the hallway. Itzy happened to be talking at their lockers and Heuning Kai ran to Yuna and the rest "Noonas! Yeonjun's injured, he got kicked in the stomach and he's coughing up blood"
Yeji gasped "WHAT?!!!" She ran to the nurse's office where Soobin and Beomgyu just laid Yeonjun down onto a spare bed.

The nurse lifted up his shirt and gasped "Whoever did this must have been very strong or was wearing very heavy shoes"
She cleaned up his wound and bandaged it. Yeonjun already stopped coughing blood but was feeling dizzy. The nurse connected an IV since Yeonjun lost quite a lot of blood. Itzy ran into the office and watched. The nurse gave him some medicine to knock him out, after a few minutes his eyes closed.

She said "There is nothing else to be done except resting him here until he's strong enough. Thank goodness there was no rip if not it would have been more serious, there's going to be one fine of a bruise though. I will not ask what happened but I will watch over him"

Yeji sat next to him and held his hands looking worried. Ryujin asked quietly "Who did this to him?"
Heuning burst into tears again and Yuna hugged him while looking at Soobin who was explaining. Soobin started "Well-
Chaeryoung cut him off "Wait, where's Taehyun?"
Soobin sighed "That's just what I was going to. Yeonjun was injured BY Taehyun. The guards had to pull Taehyun off to who knows where"
The girls gasped and Chaeryoung said "I thought he couldn't get any worse" She whispered "Get better Yeonjun oppa" and left.

Lia said "Do you mean to say Taehyun was the one who kicked Yeonjun?"
Soobin nodded and she continued "But how? And why?"
Beomgyu piped up "Remember when Taehyun ran back upstairs and we followed? We walked in and saw him punching the walls and kicking his bed. His fist was all bloody and it created a dent in the wall. Yeonjun hyung tried to stop him but got injured instead. We have no idea why he would do that"
Yuna said "But Taehyun oppa was always a good guy. What happened?"
Heuning sniffed "I don't know either. But his eyes were darting everywhere like crazy"

The loudspeaker sounded "May Itzy and Txt head my office now. Thanks"
Yeji said "I'll stay here, you guys go ahead"
Ryujin nodded "Let's go find Chaeryoung"

They found Chaeryoung right outside of the clinic staring into space. They told her to come. She sat up silently and walked next to the rest. Everyone was whispering and looking at them. Sihyeon ran up to Lia "Lia-ah, what happened?"
Lia smiled sadly "I'll explain later ok Sihyeon? I have to go now"
Sihyeon nodded and waved.
The gang knocked on their headmistress's door and opened it. They found Taehyun sitting down while looking down at his hands. His hair was all messed up and he was breathing heavily.

Chaeryoung scoffed and rolled her eyes while folding her arms. Yuna timidly asked "Taehyun oppa, what has gotten into you?"
Their headmistress cleared her throat and said "This is serious. Taehyun has injured his own member and damaged school property. I have no idea what happened, but he will be charged and asked to pay for the damage caused. I have informed your company Txt, I am yet to get a reply back. But what in the world could have possibly happened?!"

The boys explained what they saw and the headmistress said "Well Taehyun? What explanation do you have for that?"
Taehyun just shook his head while his lips were sealed. The headmistress slammed her desk and shouted "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR. WHAT HAPPENED?!"
Everyone flinched and moved back a bit. Taehyun started screaming and holding his head, blood was rushing out of his nose. His eyeballs rolled up and he fainted.

Heuning shouted "Hyung!"
The headmistress sighed and massaged the bridge of her nose "Bring him to the nurse, he will receive severe detention and whatever form of punishment your company has for him"

The boys lifted him up and walked back to the clinic. They found Yeji still holding Yeonjun's hand, she looked up and flinched "What the hell happened?"
Ryujin said "We have no idea, he just passed out"
The nurse poked her head out of her office and sighed "Another one, here. What is it with you 10 getting involved in injuries?"
Everyone shrugged and the nurse checked "His blood sugar is really low, he hasn't eaten for days. His head couldn't take it and tried to put him to sleep. He refused and that caused him to blackout. Ish, his nose-"

Nurse Im continued to check his body for any injuries. She ran her hand over his head and winced "There's a dent in his skull, I'm afraid it's a concussion"
They heard sputtering and coughing on the other side of the room, everyone hurried there and saw Yeji looking over Yeonjun. He was awake! He looked dazed "W-what, where am I?"

Nurse Im took a glass of water and let Yeonjun sip it bit by bit. Yeonjun started remembering what happened and looked around the room and saw Taehyun fast asleep. He looked at his friends and saw them worried "I'm fine guys, except a slight discomfort in my stomach" He winced.

He realised he felt something warm in his hand, he looked to his left and saw Yeji holding his hand. He tightened his grip on her hand and Yeji looked away blushing. The others smirked despite being worried about Yeonjun. Beomgyu silently slipped away and sat next to Taehyun and looked at him "What happened to you? You're not the Taehyun I know"
Ryujin came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders. Nurse Im checked her watch and said "Time to get out everyone, the patients need time to rest"

Soobin pouted "You're a tyrant you are Nurse Im"
They were shooed out by the nurse. But before Yeji left, without anyone seeing. Yeonjun kissed her hand and rubbed it. He smiled reassuringly telling her he'll be fine.

They left walking back to the dorms, they checked the time, it was almost the end of school. Yuna fell in step with Yeji and she whispered "Unnie, I saw that. Are you and Yeonjun oppa dating?"
Yeji shook her head and said no.

Soobin's phone vibrated signaling a new notification. He unlocked his phone and read the email, he announced "Bang-pd nim said, that Taehyun will be punished by the school. He will receive a fine and will have to apologise to Yeonjun. But for now, let him rest"
Everyone nodded. They all entered their rooms in silence, Lia whispered "I'm worried about Taehyun, he's not usually like this"
Soobin kissed her head "I know honey, so am I"

Everyone fell asleep slowly but Chaeryoung was the only one left awake. She tossed and turned worrying about Taehyun and there was a suspicion niggling in her mind. She was almost 100% convinced that Taehyun did what he did because of her. She reasoned he must have gone crazy because she has been ignoring her. But she decided, Taehyun hurt Yeonjun and went too far. She'll forgive him later.