two

"LIA!!!!" Itzy shouted when she fell down

"LIA!!!!" Itzy shouted when she fell down. Txt happened to walk next to them and Soobin heard the girls scream, he turned to his left and saw Lia blacking out. He ran and caught her and his arms. He slowly leaned her on him and looked at the rest of Itzy. Yeji said "Oh my god! Thank you so much. I think she forgot to take her pills the morning"
Soobin nodded. He said "Let's take her to the nurse" He lifted her up bridal-style and followed the hallway signs. Chaeryoung was too worried to remember that Soobin was taking glances at Lia. But Beomgyu followed his hyung and was secretly smiling.

-Soobin POV-

Okay, Soobin keep calm, don't drop her. She really is beautiful...
I stopped in front of the infirmary. I stepped inside and asked "Hello? Anyone here?"
A nurse looked up from her desk and said "Oh yes? I'm here!" She saw Lia and exclaimed "Oh dear! Put her down there" She showed me a bed.
I put Lia down carefully and stepped back, I was too worried to see Beomgyu trying to talk to me. I was just staring at Lia hoping she would be ok.

-Author POV-

Yuna fell into place next to Heuning Kai. He whispered to Yuna "I hope your unnie is okay. What happened to her?"
She answered "I think Yeji unnie said that Lia unnie didn't take her morning pills. She must have felt dizzy."
Heuning Kai let out an oh and nodded. He suddenly said "You can call me Hyuka by the way, Heuning Kai is too long"
Yuna smiled "Okay!"

The nurse went to take some paracetamol and a wet cloth. She put the cloth on Lia's forehead. And gently woke up Lia.
Lia suddenly opened her eyes and Soobin and the rest sighed in relief. The nurse said "Dear, you need to take this. It will help and your unnie said here you forgot your morning pills. After I treat you please take them at the dorm ok?"
Lia nodded her head sleepily and swallowed the paracetamol. She looked around and noticed her members and txt standing in front of her bed. "W-what happened? How did I get here?"
Beomgyu spoke up "You fainted right in the hallway and Soobin hyung brought you here"
Lia turned to Soobin, saying thank you and bowing "Thank you for catching me, I thought I was going to hit the floor"
Soobin turned red and stuttered "Y-your w-welcome"

Chaeryoung smirked and Beomgyu fake coughed. The nurse told Lia and the rest they were allowed to leave and reminded Lia to make sure she drank her medicine on time. Txt and Itzy went outside and decided to introduce each other. Yeonjun started because Soobin wasn't focused "Well I am Yeonjun the oldest, Soobin is the leader and that is Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai is our maknae"
Lia said "Nice to meet you, as you all know I am Lia, and Soobin thank you again." She added "This is Yeji our leader, Ryujin, Chaeryoung and Yuna"
Everyone bowed and Chaeryoung said "How about we all be friends? Since Yuna and Heuning Kai already are"
Taehyun smiled and said "Sure! We could exchange numbers and make a group chat"
Soobin was still quiet and was looking at Lia back and forth. Chaeryoung and Taehyun exchanged numbers and Ryujin said "You guys can make the group chat and Chaeryoung can add us, Taehyun you can add your members"
Soobin finally spoke "What floor are your rooms on?"
Yeji answered "Level three, me and Lia are number 307, Ryujin, Chaeryoung and Yuna are 308. How about you guys?"
Soobin smiled quickly "Oh, that means we are near each other. Me, Beomgyu and Taehyun are 310, Yeonjun hyung and Heuning Kai are 309"
Lia beamed "Oh, that's great!"