Chapter 54

Just to refresh your memory, Dr. Milton is played by James Franco. :)

__

HIS POV:

Suddenly, as I'm about to comfort him, Liam barges through the door and we all stop. I can't make out his expression because it isn't solid. He looks frantic yet excited, he's panting but seems to be in a rush to speak.

"I have something to show you." He holds his phone up and catches his breath as Blake narrows his eyes towards his unlocked phone. The walls are smeared in grief and everyone is exhausted from all the incessant running, crying, and mourning.

"You have something to show?" Conor's tone has changed suddenly, he isn't angry at himself anymore, but now at Liam. Blake is noticing his temper and steps forward. "I don't give a fuck what you have to show, where have you been?"

"What do you mean 'where have I been?' I've been at the hospital!" Liam's expression is the complete opposite from when he came and I feel like something is going to go down if one of us doesn't stop them. It's rare that Conor gets this mad, when he does it's usually when he has issues coming on with Harley and is teased about it, but this is a dissimilar type of tone.

"No the fuck you weren't! We told you to watch Niall while we went to get his medicine! Where the fuck were you? You let him die, you son of a bitch!" He lunges forward in an aggressive attempt to hit him, but Blake steps in front of him to stop him. "You let him die, you did this!" It's nobody's fault but Niall's. I know it's cruel to say but nobody did that to him but himself. Indicting him of something like this is ridiculous.

"What? You've got to be kidding me! I didn't do anything! Fuck you, man! I didn't kill anyone!" Liam defensively yells and all the screaming is giving me a headache. I rub the tension off my beard and take a seat. I'll let Blake break this up because I haven't slept in hours and I'm not in the mood for the childish bullshit.

"Yes you did! He could be alive right now!"

"Oh, screw you asshole. I didn't kill him." Liam's face twists in irritation towards the accusation Conor is laying on him but Blake seems so lost and confused.

"You were supposed to watch him though." Blake cautiously reminds him and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh, you too?"

"No, I'm just saying."

He's looking at me as if he's expecting me to agree, but like I said, it's nobody's fault but Nialls. "Just calm down, man. It's not the time to fight over this shit, okay? Just take a seat and calm down." I say as calmly as possible, not that I even have the energy to anyway.

"No, no, you know what?" Liam tucks his phone into his pocket and smiles turning back towards the door in mockery, "I'm not even going to tell you. I'm going to let you find out on your own since you want to be a dickhead."

"What are hell are you talking about?" Conor's face drops in confusion, shoving Blake away who seems to look exhausted himself, and I hope he doesn't mean what I think he means.

"Nothing." He shakes his head walking out the door.

"I'm fucking talking to you! What am I going to find out?" He shouts. This is all so damn confusion.

A wicked grin plasters on his face as he grabs a hold of the railing, and turns his head before walking down, "call Harry, he'll let you know."

Alee's POV:

Everything is white. I feel like I'm walking down the halls to an insane asylum but it's not making me nervous. Maybe I need a straight jacket to escape.