Chapter 49

Warning: Sexual assault and religious debate/doubt (To the Christians reading, please don't feel offended by what will be said. For the plot of the story, beliefs will be doubted, so please don't think I'm questioning or mocking your religion.) Also, people are still confused so here's a short recap: Blake is the one who hurt Mia, Harry's ex, and who is also Conor's brother( and also basically ruined Harry's life) but Conor doesn't know anything that happened between Mia, Harry, and Blake. Now Blake is back and you're going to find out what happens next. :) Hope this helped.

Her tears are droplets on a window, racing down to see which wins first. The brown color in her eyes are glowing from the flood; she's breathless.

"Get off! Please, I'm sorry get off!" I'm pinning her down. Why am I doing this? "You're hurting me, stop!" Her small fists are balled in fear and pounds against my chest in plead.

"How could you do this to me?!" I'm not thinking these words, they're just coming out and I don't know where from. My mouth isn't moving but I feel the heat from her skin boiling through mine.

"Blake, I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry let me go!" Blake? "Harry!" She screams at the top of her lungs, her lips turning a deep shade of red, "Harry, help me! Please!"

"Fuck Harry!" I scream thrusting a deep and painful hit into her. Why am I doing this? What the fuck am I doing?

I want to say her name, I want to scream it but my voice isn't sounding. "Alee!" I force out but only air hits out of my throat, "you wouldn't be anyone if it wasn't for me," I tell her and my hand lifts and collides with her wet cheek.

"Blake, stop! Please, I'm sorry!" Alee's crying, she's begging me to stop hitting her, raping her---she's begging me. Why am I not stopping?

Alee...my Alee...this isn't Alee.

"I gave you everything!" I scream at her and her deep brown eyes morphs into light grey ones. Her dark hair that I love and could smell endlessly lightens to a dirty blonde, and her tone cracks into a pale.

Mia.

"Harry, please!" Her voice is beginning to fade and I feel my weight lift off her.

I'm not Blake!

"Harry!" Mia yells and I'm now by the door.

He's on top of her naked body, bruised and covered in blood.

It's all happening again. Why is this happening again? "Harry, please...." Blake's back is to mine as her head hangs towards my direction. She's silently sobbing taking every hit and violent act from him, and just like that night, I'm not helping.

I cover my ears and watch the room spin and twirl into blackness. Everything has lost their shade except for them. They're screaming in colors and my demons are making me watch.

Suddenly, it all stops and Blake, with Mia's bloody hand prints on his back and chest, he stands and in the wake of God's neglect to me, he turns and is now Liam, and Mia's now Alee.

Before I could act, the door beside me opens and I fall into the caving ground and like Alice in wonderland, I'm dropping into a hole and scream for her. I watch the opening slowly close and strikes of lightening flash above me, the rain hitting my face as my vision begins to render into flashes, and the roaring thunder pounds in my ears. Sounds of nails against a black board and glass breaking slices through my ear drums and I can feel my heart rate slowing down.

Is this what dying feels like?

BANG

Panting and panicking, I wake up and gasp for air, nearly choking on the breath I'm trying to create, and sit up feeling the sweat slide down my body.