Chapter 67

Warning: Sexual assault, abuse, and you may feel uncomfortable from the description. Please read at your own risk.

The long, dark figure remains still in front of me, and even though it hasn't spoken, I recognize this smell. The smell of bad memories, hateful words, and attempts to ruin my life lace in the scent and I'm too shocked to move.

My heart is thumping against my chest in pain and fear, my body immediately trembling, and all I want is Harry. I'm scared more than I can express and of all the times I've ever felt terror, this by far is the worst. It's as if it's holding me in an inescapable vice-like grip.

"Don't act surprised." He wrathfully spits and I step back. I should turn around and make a run for it but the door is shut behind me. I'm so stupid! I always keep my light on, and one time that I don't, someone breaks in.

It's still and quiet, tension as thick as blood between us, and I'm trying to come up with a way to get out of here without giving him an advantage.

Two seconds....three seconds.....

I don't know where this courage has come from, but I push him back with both my hands and throw myself at the door, turning the nob to open it and run out. My eyes adjust to the hallway light but my adrenaline is cut short when I hear him stomp out of my room.

"Oh no you don't." He growls and instantly, he grabs my hair and yanks me back, my vision blurring from the harsh pulling and I begin to scream.

"Let me go! Get off!" I cry gripping the door frame to keep him from dragging me in the room. "Stop!" All I can think about is Harry. I need him. "Liam please! Stop, please!" I'm pleading for my life because I know how long he has wanted to do this. I can feel the hate and anger radiating off his body and he knows I'm alone without Harry.

"Shut up!"He slams me down against my bed and pins me. My ears are ringing and my head is spinning from the crying, and I feel so weak and helpless. I'm scared. "Shut the fuck up! Just shut up!" He hisses his venom that's laced in his thick accent and rugged rasp.

My wrists are stinging from how hard he's squeezing them and his body weight is nearly suffocating me. I can't hold in my cries or hide my fear, how can I? I've always been afraid of him but have had Harry to protect me. But he's not here and I know he's going to hurt me.

His pants are hard and through the street light outside my window, I can see his twisted features. "Do you know how long I've been wanting to do this?" He whispers, his voice low and menacing. "So long."

"Liam, please. I promise I won't tell anyone, just leave me alone! Plea-" His hand hits my cheek and I cry out in pain, tightening my body from the unbearable ache and with the same hand that has hurt me before, he grips my jaw forcing me to face him. His eyes are devoided of all emotions and I'm left in agony from his torment. I knew this day was going to come but I never thought it was actually going to happen.

"Do you think I care if you tell anyone? You think you can fuck my life up anymore than you already have? You think I give a fuck if I'm hurting you?" He shouts squeezing my wrists even harder and I wince. "I don't." He releases me and crawls off, standing at the foot of the bed looking down at me with vehement rage.

What is he doing?

On spur of moment, he grabs my ankles and yanks me down, pressing his knee between my legs and pins me down again. I wiggle and squirm trying to escape but his grip is too tight and he's using all his strength. With one hand, he pins my wrists above my head, holding it down with his arm and with the other, he slides his hand under my shirt.

His touch is making me sick and I want to throw up. It's nothing like Harry's and the feeling of him touching me where only Harry has makes my body tremble in disgust. Liam's hands are rough and brutal, all but gental and it's making my skin jump.