Chapter 15

Therapist: James Franco (that's the first person who came to mind.)

Harry's hand is beginning to sweat in mine and his distant eyes are back again. The closer we're getting to the building, the more nervous I'm becoming. He's reluctant about the whole situation which is understandable and though he has been able to subdue his temper these passed few days, I feel like it will be good for him to let out whatever is bothering him. I know he prefers to talk to me because he has more trust in me, but I feel like he wouldn't be completely honest about things to not hurt me.

We follow Alan through the half empty parking lot to the fancy building and upon reaching it, Harry slows down our pace and pulls me back, "you're coming in with me, right?" He asks for the third time and I nod. I don't think I've ever seen him so nervous.

"Yeah, I'll be with you the whole time, don't worry." I kiss his cheek right before Alan turns holding the entrance door open and we hurry in. The soles of our shoes hit the ground echoing throughout the lot and my childish mind creates a small tune to it. I'm grateful Alan is trying to help him. I think it's a big step in fixing the broken relationship they have.

Harry squeezes my hand tighter and we begin to walk down a beige hallway to a row of elevators. One immediately opens and Alan holds the doors until we step in. Mellow music plays in fade as I feel Harry's thumb rapidly tap mine. Alan doesn't seem nervous or as tense as Harry, not even exposing various emotions like him, but I think it's because he's confident in his plan. Hopefully all goes well and we'll all walk out fine and happy.

"Take a seat over there. I'll check us in." The waiting room is comforting, somewhat home like, and the grey carpet compliments the white walls and chairs. The oval coffee table in the center displays a vase of fake roses and magazines that consists of Health and Medication. Alan walks to the small open counter, approaching an elderly female to sign us in while I walk us to the chairs.

"I don't want to sit." He protests pulling me up before I can.

"Okay," I watch his eyes flicker with uncertainty, "then we'll just stand." If I smile long enough it'll probably ease his tension. I don't get why he's so nervous but I think I have an idea. His childhood wasn't so bad, it's just the whole situation with Mia and his father that is going to set him off. I guess that's what's causing his mind to havoc.

Alan crosses back over to us taking his phone out of his pocket and stands before us. "Put your phones on silent." He instructs and Harry and I follow. "Listen, it's going to take an hour and while you two are there, I'm going to go back to school to pick up some work I left behind. I'll be here by the time you finish but if I'm not, just call me." He slips the phone in his pocket and crosses his arms over his white Polo shirt and smiles towards us, "be kind to the doctor," His eyes divert to Harry and he rolls his, "he's only going to help you."

"I don't need help." He mumbles under his breath while I mentally agree with him.

"You're going to go in with him, right?" He asks me.

"Yeah."

"Be sure not to talk unless he addresses you." He reminds me just as a door opens in the background. All of us look towards the sound when a tall man in black dress pants and a black button down steps out. His brown hair is brushed back, almost how Harry does it, and his glasses with only black frames on the top falls mid nose.

"Harry Styles?" He calls out looking directly to us only because we're the only ones here.

"Caesar!" Alan turns, opening his arms and walking to the doctor and they share a hug.

"Caesar?" Harry snorts walking, "is his dad the ape?" His lame joke causes me to giggle and the aura has dimmed down once the doctors somewhat appealing smile drops.