Damn Straight [Sasuke Uchiha] for Italian ninja and zombie slayer

That was the final straw. The damn Uchiha was going to be killed. Marjorie didn't care how, but soon was more appealing than later. Strangulation by the purple rope wrapped around his waist, suffocation by dirt, poison by plants, all were very possible options. Growling to herself, the teen slammed her foot against a branch, the bark exploding into splinters. Three startled, surprised set of eyes whipped up, the fourth merely amused. Marjorie had her target in sight seething with rage.

"UCHIHA!" she roared, Chakra rolling off both shoulders.

"Oh shit is she pissed," Suigetsu squeaked. Jugo didn't hesitate, grabbing both of his teammates and making a beeline for the surrounding trees.

"Wait! You forgot Sasuke!" Karin exclaimed.

"No way in hell are we taking him with us! He's on his own with this one!"

"Jugo! You too?"

"Trust me, you don't want to mess with her," the redhead shuttered.

Marjorie lunged with surprising speed, Sasuke activating his Sharingan immediately. Her brow twitched, yet did not slow. This surprised him greatly, flipping over the stampeding girl. However, something wrapped around his ankle and slammed him into the ground.

"That's new," he simply stated, glancing over his shoulder while standing. "Since when could you break my Genjutsu?"

"For a while, but an idiot like you wouldn't notice that."

"You're being childish."

"And you're dead!" Her fist slammed into his gut, body flying backwards only to crash into a tree and disappear. Clone. "You sent me into a damn Sound Camp!"

"We needed information on Kabuto's whereabouts and latest movements," Sasuke's voice came from the trees.

"I could care less about that asshole! Or have you forgotten what he has done to me?"

How could any of the five? The only one to successfully adapt to cells directly taken from Jugo and live without going insane was her. Sage Transformation. An almost complete form with little to no flaws and total control. Marjorie had been forced to undergo the procedure, being beaten into the ground by Orochimaru's experiments in a test of her powers. It nearly killed the teen in the process.

Something shifted and Sasuke attacked. But Marjorie had been one step ahead, whirling around. The transformation began, her skin turning darker, sclera turning black around blue eyes. She roared, exposing sharp fangs. Sasuke began to transform as well, the two clashing. They cut through trees and rocks, indenting the ground during their fight.

"What happened on the mission," Sasuke breathed, the two having stopped. His ribs began to heal rapidly from a swift kick he had received moments ago.

"I ripped them into pieces for under estimating me!"

"And Kabuto?"

She snarled. "The rat got away, but not without a parting gift from me."

Sasuke chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "Then why are you so angry if you got ahold of him?"

"Because you didn't tell me it was him. I could've been killed for being misinformed! Or went for him first and snapped his neck!"

The Uchiha didn't even see the teen move until a sharp pain came from his nose, head snapping backwards. "Damn it!" the girl snapped. Blood rushed from his nostrils, the bone healing. "I wish just for once your bones would stay broken."

"Sorry to disappoint you."

Jugo tilted his head up towards the treetops, listening closely. "Sounds like they're done."

"How can you tell?" Karin asked.

"The birds are coming back out."

"Still, let's be safe," Suigetsu muttered. "Give them about an hour before heading back. I would like to keep my limbs attached."

Marjorie breathed heavily, body aching from the fight and strain of chakra. "Have you finally calmed down?" Sasuke asked from where he sat on a rock. The transformation was slowly receding from his body. Though just because the girl was in her human form didn't mean she could snap and return into Sage Mode. It was for his own protection.

"Shut up... I still hate you."

"I know."

Marjorie suddenly chuckled, causing his brow to cock. "Did you see the look on Suigetsu's face?" Sasuke had. She smirked. "Priceless. I wonder if he wet himself."

The Uchiha chuckled. He stood, holding out a hand. "Ready to go? We should find the others."

Rolling her eyes, the ninja took the offer being pulled to her feet. Sasuke held on as she balanced, but even when the world stopped spinning he didn't let go. "What?"

The young man leaned forward, lips close to an ear. "You'll get him next time, Marjorie," he reassured. Her brows furrowed, his mouth just ghosting the girl's skin. "And he'll be torn limb from limb." His lips covered her own briefly but the contact made their breathing falter.

Marjorie grinned. "Damn straight."