Mystery of You [Sasuke Uchiha] for The definition of insanity

"Get off my property," Gabby growled. The rogues snickered at the seemingly harmless girl that stood in front of them, holding a garden rake in a defensive manner.

"We'll do as we please," said one. "Now be a good girl and do as you're told."

Her brows narrowed. "Make me."

A dangerous glint came to their eyes as they advanced. Though they didn't get far, the back end of the handle snapping into one of their faces before the metal head swiped around and caught the other in the side effectively cutting him. "You bitch!"

The headpiece slammed right into the bridge of his nose, breaking it. "Get. Off. My. Property."

Slowly, they moved away and disappeared back into the forest. Gabby did not let up, waiting until they were far out of sight and their chakra signatures had disappeared. "That warning goes for you too," she stated.

A snicker came from the branches in the treetops. "Well, you certainly have not lost your ninja skills."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't an old classmate check up on another?"

"Not when we've been out of the Academy for years, you defected, turned rogue, and then come make an appearance months after I retired."

She turned, noticing his figure in the shadows of the leaves. "I was curious as to why you made that decision. You were a Jounin, after all."

Her brow twitched. "How do you know that?"

He gave the ghost of a smirk. "I have my ways."

"Shove off, Sasuke. I'm not in the mood."

"That's an understatement. Why did you stop? And move to the most secluded spot in this forest."

"That is none of your damn business."

The rogue jumped down from the trees. "One spar. I win, you tell me everything I want to know."

"And if I win you will remove yourself from my property, permanently."

"Deal-" The rake was thrown through the air, Sasuke jerking up an arm to block to object. Her speed had definitely not been hindered by her lack of appearance in the field, suddenly at his side and delivering a hard kick. The Uchiha slammed into a tree trunk, eyes narrowing as Gabby effortlessly scooped up the rake, twirling the item in hand as if that were a ninja weapon.

"Give up?"

The Sharingan swirled his in eyes. "Not on your life."

They didn't go far, maneuvering through the trees and throwing attacks back and forth. Gabby snarled when he grew too close, flipping him over a shoulder. But it had been a clone, disappearing when the head of the rake came down to crush his neck. The ex-Jounin whirled around, watching him come in from above and tackled the girl to the ground. Taking the handle in his own two hands, Sasuke pushed back, pinning her roughly. Gabby gritted her teeth in anger, trying to remove the object and weight from her chest.

"Why did you come out here?" the rogue asked.

"We're not done yet."

He pressed harder, beginning to cut off her oxygen. "Yes. We are. Why did you leave the Leaf? You never break the rules and were set on your path to becoming a high ranking ninja."

"Well things change." He waited. "What if I actually did break the rules, but not in a way you think?"

"Then I'd be curious as to know what it was."