Glad [Neji Hyuuga] for Kira Uzumaki

"Your fighting has greatly improved!" Lee exclaimed, dodging another attack. "It's so youthful-!" The boy was cut off as a leg swung around, catching him around the cheek and throwing him through the air.

The girl sighed heavily, pausing and placing both hands on her hips. "You know, Lee, if you would stop getting distracted by how youthful everything is you might be able to beat me during a sparring session."

Tenten laughed off to the side, where she was leaning against a tree. "Hell would freeze over before that happens, Aya," the ninja stated.

She grinned in response, knowing it was true. There was a rustle in the trees above before they were joined by their final teammate and Sensei. "Hey, you're both late. What kept you?"

"The Hokage," Gai answered. "Nothing too important, just looking over our report from last night's patrol around the boarder."

"What happened to Lee?" Neji questioned, seeing the slumped over student on the ground with a swollen cheek.

"You could say he ran into an old opponent and failed miserably at the rematch," Tenten answered with a smirk.

The Hyuuga cocked a brow. "Who?"

"I see nothing has changed since I've been gone," Aya spoke up, causing them both to turn their heads sharply. Neither had been aware of the ninja's presence.

"Aya!" Gai cheered, rushing the older teen in a tight hug. "It's been a while."

"Try three years," Tenten muttered, rolling her eyes.

It was true. After the War, many ninjas were transferred to other Lands to help build a stronger Alliance. They rebuilt Villages from the destruction, and traded around ideas to strengthen the Kage Nations. This has created a sense of harmony, working together for once to take down common enemies left and right that threatened the peace. Aya had been one of those transfers, living in the Land of Lightning for three years. Though before resuming her post, the teen had been sent to the Land of Waterfalls, along with many other ninjas who had sustained long lasting injuries during the War to receive the best treatment so they could return to active duty. No one had heard from her since departing.

"When did you get back?" Gai asked, finally releasing the girl.

"Early this morning. The Hokage relieved me of my position under the Raikage and had me return. I have the next two weeks off before I resume to my post as a Jounin in the Leaf."

As the two continued to talk, Tenten glanced over, nudging Neji in the side. "What's up with you? You're so quiet."

"No reason," he answered quickly.

The girl smirked, rolling her eyes. "Whatever you say, Neji. Why don't you show Aya around? A lot has changed since the rebuilding efforts." He glanced over in confusion. "I'd do it myself, but I'm going to take Lee to the hospital, and I doubt she wants to listen to Sensei talk her ear off all night."

Tenten moved forward, scooping up the still in shock team member. "See you guys later!"

"Bye!" Aya waved with a grin.

"I'm going to head out as well," Gai spoke up. "I need to find my rival!"

The ninja giggled, watching the man disappear in search of Kakashi. She then looked over her shoulder at the silent Hyuuga. "What's up with you? Jutsu got your tongue?"

Neji rolled his eyes. "Childish as ever, I see."

Aya grinned. "Well, someone has to counter your prude attitude."

He ignored the teasing tongue that stuck out at him, continuing, "Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

As the two walked through the busy streets of Konoha, Aya glanced around at the sights around them. "It looks nice," she spoke up. "They did a good job with the rebuilding."