Masseuse [Kakashi] for ZZZ Fox-chan ZZZ

Liz was exhausted, lying on the masseuse table awaiting a massage. The entire month had just been one stress after the other. From being assigned a new team, to training to meet their needs, trying to get two of them to work properly together, and being assigned to high-ranking missions back to back. Which was why the Hokage forced the young woman to take a week off and suggested she visit the spa. She needed to de-stress.

The door opened, her eyes closing since all she was looking at was the floorboards thanks to the hole in the pillow that surrounded the face. The sheet that was draped over her body was pulled down to the waist, revealing bare skin. The minute the person began to work on the ninja's back with body oil she groaned softly from slight pain, muscles being incredibly tense. It took nearly fifteen minutes before the knots began to disappear, strong hands moving over the skin in an expert manner. Liz could tell it was a man, almost thankful for it for the force that was put behind the massage was very needed.

Working the muscles in both hands the masseuse moved back up the arms before focusing on the lower back. Liz felt some of the bones in her spine begin to pop immediately releasing the tension and causing her to sigh in relief. For days she had been trying to do just that. The sheet was pulled up over the exposed skin before the legs became visible. The young woman flinched from the overworked muscles, the masseuse taking that into consideration and gently rubbed at the areas to loosen them up; performing a deep tissue massage when they were worked out. Both hands grasped a foot, kneading the tender area. Liz bit her lip moaning in approval as the thumbs moved over the area, switching to the other once done.

Now that all of the tension and stress had been removed the Jounin was able to enjoy a nice, relaxing massage. She nearly fell asleep when the hands moved up the neck, rubbing the area behind both ears and the hairline on her scalp. Sadly, it all came to an end, the young woman sighing lightly in content. "That felt amazing," she voiced. "I'm going to have to book more appointments this week."

He chuckled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Liz's eyes snapped open, sitting upright and clutching the blanket to her chest. The voice sounded very familiar and with one look she was surprised to see Kakashi smirking behind his mask. "What the hell!"

"What's wrong? A few seconds ago you said you felt amazing."

Her cheeks flushed. "That's not the point! You don't work here! How did you get in here? And why are you in my room?"

"Everyone else seemed busy and when I was passing by I noticed you relaxing in here. I thought I'd help you out."

"Why are you even here?"

"The baths in the back are for men and women. I was visiting to relax myself."

Liz had to try very hard not to look at the young man's very toned and bare chest, pants riding a little low on the hips. "Well, do you mind? I'm naked."

He chuckled. "Yes, I noticed when I was giving you the massage." The girl was sure her face had turned fully red from the comment, attempting to tuck the blanket around her form tighter. "No need to be embarrassed." The Jounin began moving forward, forcing himself between Liz's legs, palms resting against the table beside both hips to box her in. "You have a beautiful body." His lips ghosted over her neck, the young woman trying to force back a shiver. "If you ask me, Liz, you're wasting your money in this room. If anything you should go to the baths and allow me to give you massages instead."

Kakashi teasingly nibbled the top of her ear, the girl reaching up to grip his shoulder out of reflex. "K-Knock it off."

"You don't like it?"