twenty one

"Ladies, nice of you to join us!" Ron remarked, receiving a middle finger from both El and Xan as they sat themselves down on the floor.

"What were you whispering about anyway?" Ginny implored, leaning into Xan. Xan couldn't help but briefly look up at Fred before shaking her head and looking down at the shimmering liquid in her cup.

El seemed to notice the silence falling over the group and swished her wand, her record player bursting to life, playing music loudly.

"Okay, how about we start with a classic? Truth or dare." George offered, holding his cup out towards the group with a devious smirk on his face. Xanthies stomach dropped but she knew this moment was coming, nothing was ever easy with the Weasleys.

The entire group nodded and looked between each other, the only one appearing as nervous as Xan was Bill. He sat in between the twins, moving his ring up and down his middle finger and not making eye contact.

"Bill, you okay?" Xan asked, trying to be discreet as the rest of the group organised who would start the game. He only nodded at her in response and flashed her a small smile. Shrugging, Xan sat back and sipped her cup.

"I'll start..." Charlie said confidently, his eyes trailing around the group who had moved to sit in a circle. His gaze stopped on Hermione.

"Granger! Truth or dare?" He jeered, flashing her a wink and a raised brow. Hermione looked around and made eye contact with Ron, downed her cup and looked back at Charlie with a challenging look.

"Dare."

The entire group burst out into 'oooohs' as this kind of behavior was out of bounds for Hermione usually. Charlie leaned back against the sofa, tilting his head as he thought, his eyes searching up and down Hermione as her confidence seemed to falter slightly under his stare. He leaned forward, narrowing his eyes with a cheeky look on his face.

"I think Ron deserves a lap dance, don't you?" He said, raising both eyebrows and looking over at Ron. Hermione opened her mouth to speak but stopped after a small stammer was all that escaped her lips. She blushed deep pink and looked at Ron who looked back at her with wide eyes.

"In front of everyone?" She asked with her brows furrowed, looking around the group who were equally as shocked by Charlies dare.

"Well, how else will we know you actually did the dare, Granger?" He asked, shrugging.

"I am not doing it with all of you in here!" She argued, pointing her finger around the room. The rest of the group all nodded, agreeing that they were maybe all a bit too sober for this.

"Fine, you can pick one other person to be in the room with you two to confirm to us that you did it." He suggested and Hermione huffed but looked around, taking Harrys elbow and lifting him along with Ron with her to another room.

"Enjoy the show boys!" Fred laughed, calling after the three of them as they shut the door to Els spare room. Xan looked around the rest of the circle.

"Shots?" She suggested, pulling herself up to head to the kitchen to get some shot glasses and a bottle of muggle Tequila, hoping to kill the time as they waited for Hermione and the boys to return. El cheered, along with Ginny.

"Ginny, you're underage!" Bill said, looking at her and shaking his head at her excitement.

"Oh c'mon, she's with us! She'll be fine!" El rested a hand on Bills shoulder as she took a shot from Xanthie who was stood behind the dining table. Bill seemed to relax as her hand squeezed his shoulder and he sighed, nodding.

"Fine, but please don't get wasted. I don't fancy having to explain to mum and dad." Bill said, a smile spreading over his features as he watched Ginny approach the table.