thirty

T/W for some sexual content in this chapter ; ) also HUGE thankyou to my best mate for half of this chapter.

i wanted to switch it up with this chapter so i had them write some of Els POV for me and it just is entirely perfect. you can check them out riley_weasley00 on here and @riley_laufeyson on tiktok!
enjoy this one!
Love always, L x

Xanthie stumbled back into Els living room, Freds hand supporting her lower back as he walked her back up against the wall. As her body came into contact with the wall, his hand tangled into the back of Xans hair, stopping her head colliding with the wall.

Xans hand was pulling him closer by his jaw, needing to feel him closer after all this time denying herself from him. Denying that she wanted, she needed his touch in a way she could not put into any words. His ginger hair was falling around his face, tangling in their kiss causing Fred to pull away momentarily, a small grin on his face as he took a deep breath.

"Sorry... I-" He started, but Xan only let out a small breath as a giggle and pulled a hair tie from her wrist, gently pulling his hair up and tying it loosely out of the way. Fred broke out into a boyish, wonky smile, "thanks. Now, where were we..?" He mumbled, lowering his face back down to hers but when Xan lifted her chin to meet his lips, he swerved down and pressed his lips into her neck, Xans mouth dropping open at the sudden sensation. His breath fanned across her neck as her hand flew to the back of his neck, desperately wanting more of his touch.

Fred lowered his hands to her waist, wrapping his entire hand around her sides easily as he flipped them around so he was now against the wall, pulling Xanthies hips against his causing them both to gasp.

"Oh!" Xans head fell back as he continued kissing down her neck, gently nipping the skin and licking over it soothingly. Fred guided Xans hips against his own slowly as her eyes fluttered shut, allowing him control over her, something she never thought she'd ever do.

"I tried denying this for so long, Xan... I can't do it anymore.." Fred whispered against her skin, his lips brushing over her jaw as he spoke. Xan only nodded in agreement, gently pulling his head from her neck and pressing her own lips to his skin, tugging at the hem of his tshirt, still dirty from before. His breaths became shaky at her touch as she lifted his shirt slightly and slid her hand underneath, running her fingertips over his stomach and V lines.

"Xan... Please..." Fred whimpered, tilting his head to one side to allow her more room, her lips not leaving one area of skin untouched. Xan smiled and lifted his shirt, struggling to lift it over his head because of their severe height difference. She gave up and let his tshirt stay stuck around his shoulders, covering his face as he held his hands in the air. Xan took a step back, covering her mouth to hold in a laugh.

"I like this view better actually.."She laughed, perching herself on the arm of Els sofa as she watched him poking his head out of the top of his tshirt before sliding it back on.

"Let's try this instead, yeah..?" Fred smirked, lowering himself to his knees and crawling over to her, sitting on his knees in between her legs, looking up at her, Xan bit her lip, the scene in front of her all too familiar but still as enticing.

"Familiar, huh?" He chuckled, lifting his arms for her as Xan reached down and slid his tshirt off easier this time.

"Who knows, maybe I'll even reciprocate it this time." Xan teased, pulling him up to press her lips to his once again. She could feel his smile against her own as they struggled to even kiss each other in between laughs.

Xan could feel their dynamic switch, once they had let each other in just that little bit. Everything Xan once saw as a negative about Fred Weasley was now twisted into a positive light. His cockiness became a level of self love that Xan only dreamed of, his blind optimism a refreshing new outlook on life and as his lips captured hers, she didn't quite remember why things had gotten so bad between them.