ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 • 第2章

It's the next day and Hinata already went to the principals office, giving his papers to the principal so he could leave. The Principal already knew what happened as he had camera's, knowing that Hianta didn't beat Viko up, but of course, Hinata told the principal to not show the volleyball club as he wanted them to feel regret when they find out.

Hinata started to make his way to the gym, why? Because of the Managers, he just wanted to say his goodbyes to them. So as he opened the gym doors, everyone was looking at him.

"Oi, didn't Coach say that you were banned from the Volleyball club?" Viko said in a sassy manner, giving a big smirk. Hinata rolled his eyes as he poked his tounge at Viko, making him fume in anger.

"I'm not here for you guys, I'm here for my friends." Everyone was then confused, but they then saw Hinata walking to the Managers and giving them a hug.

"Hey guys.. so you guys already know right?"

"Of course Shouyou, you texted us about it." Yachi had tears come out of her eyes as she gives a hug to Hinata, even Kiyoko. Everyone was confused on why they were crying, what is happening?

"It's better that you are moving anyways." Hinata smiled at Kiyoko and nodded.

"Thankyou Shimizu.." Everyone, except for Viko then shouted, "YOU'RE MOVING!?"

Hinata stared at everyone and nodded while looking back at Kiyoko and Yachi. Yachi started to touch the bandages on Hinata's arms and legs, while Kiyoko pats Hinata's head. Everyone started to feel weird in their stomachs.. was it guilt? Or was it something else.. they couldn't round it up, but they soon brushed it off and rolled their eyes as they remember what Hinata did to Viko, making Viko exhale some air he didn't know he was holding as he watched everyone think.

"It will be easier for you to leave, atleast you won't be in the way for us." Viko says with a smirk, putting both of his hands on his hips, Hinata eye rolled and went back to talking to the Managers, Viko got pissed off and was about to Slap Hinata, but he then stopped as someone grabbed his arm.

"Don't you dare touch my son."

No-one even saw the man come in, everyone turned their heads to where the deep voice came from and saw an older man holding Viko's arm up in the air, making the shorter male turn pale a bit. The man was pale, he haves black hair and black eyes, quite long hair so he had a mini pony tail for his hair style. He haves a great body structure, not too bulky, but not too thin as well. His clothing style was fashionable, but for now, he was just wearing some plain clothing.

 His clothing style was fashionable, but for now, he was just wearing some plain clothing

[Y'all need to calm down, damn simps.]

]