ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 • 第7章

Tired, was the perfect description they were feeling. The Karasuno volleyball club was tired of Viko complaining about.. well, almost everything. Ever since Hinata has left, all he has been doing was talk bad about him even more, and started to bother the ex-managers.

"C'mon guys! Stop slacking off!" They were even tired of his behaviour, even Ukai and Takeda. Takeda already knew on what happened, and knew that Viko lied. But he didn't say anything as he already talked to Hinata about it, and Hinata asks him to not tell anyone just yet, since the ex-managers already knew what to do.

"Viko, can you please help us pack up?" Asahi asks in a quite timid voice, making Viko eye roll as his back was facing Asahi. He turned around and gave a big smile, making Asahi smile as well.

"Of course senpai!" Viko went to where the first years were cleaning as he was also a first year. Ukai sighs and looks around, noticing that the Karasuno group isn't that same as before. They're more... Quiet then before is what Ukai thinks. Surprisingly enough, Tanaka and Nishinoya hasn't made much trouble since Hinata has left. Ukai sighed and looked at the clipboard he held, looking at all of the tiny drawings Tanaka and Nishinoya has made with the help of Hinata. He gave a small smile while looking at the board, soon stopping as he heard the gym door open.

"Alright guys! Huddle up here please!" Takeda said in an exciting voice, making everyone quickly circle with him. "What is it Sensei?"

"We have been invited to another training camp!" The all went wide eyed before celebrating in excitement, especially Tanaka and Nishinoya who were jumping around and shouting. Ukai smiles as he looks at them, happy to see them back to normal for a bit. Viko on the other hand really couldn't care less about the training camp, but he sighed and rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms, asking a question to Takeda.

"What schools will be there Sensei?" Takeda looked at Viko for a bit, giving him the cold glare that only he felt. Viko felt shivers go up his spine, eyes widen a bit.

[What the fuck is his problem..]

"Well.. the schools that will be there are.." Takeda went through his papers to find the school names.

"Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Fukurodoni, Inarizaki and Teikō!" The group then quiet down as they heard the last name.

"Wait.. Teikō? As in the school that is not only academically smart, but haves good players in all of their sports Teikō!?" Tsukishima says as he had wide eyes, making everyone else also have wide eyes. "WAIT REALLY? THAT'S SO COOL!" Nishinoya jumped up and down as he says those words. Viko on the other hand, was just smirking as he started to think.

[More toys to play with.. how fun..] He started to turn his smirk into a smile, making Takeda glare at him more as he saw what Viko was doing.

"Oh also, we have some special guests to come with us!" Everyone was confused on why Takeda said that. They then heard the gym doors open again, looking behind to see Yachi and Kiyoko walk in with their Karasuno jackets on.

"Ohayo, we are back." It's been a week and 4 days since Yachi and Kiyoko have left, and now they are back, making the Karasuno team all excited. "YACHI!" "KIYOKOOOO!"

The boys ran to the girls and gave a group hug, making Viko eye roll as he didn't run to the girls.

"We are only back because you guys are going to the training camp, and also because you guys can't find a new manager." Kiyoko says as she stops hugging and crosses her arms, making Yachi nod as she holds a clip board. The team looked at them and nod with a big smile, still happy that they were here. Viko scoffed and rolled his eyes again as he really couldn't care less.

"Well then, the training camp is in the next 2 weeks, why aren't you guys training?" Kiyoko said with a smile, making the team shout "HAI!" and go back to doing what they were doing. Tanaka and Nishinoya saw Viko groan and glare at the girls, making them frown.

"Oi Tanaka." Nishinoya whispered for Tanaka to come near him as he wanted to speak with him.

"Don't you think Viko is acting.. well, weird?" Tanaka nodded and looked over at Viko who was on his phone. "Yea.. as soon as Hinata left, I saw him smirk as he walked out." Nishinoya and Tanaka looked at eachother with friend on their faces.

"Do you think.." The two went wide eyed as someone tapped on them on the shoulder, the two looked behind and saw Kiyoko and Yachi give a smile to them. "C'mon, we have something to show you." Kiyoko excused herself and the other 3 to go outside as they had to talk, making the team see nothing wrong with that. As they went outside, the girls made sure that they weren't near the gym for anyone to hear what they were going to talk about. Kiyoko took her phone out and showed a video, making the two boys lean in to watch. In the video, they saw Viko follow Hinata around the school making the boys confused. They then saw Hinata crying and punching the walls, making his fist bleed and have scratches, making the two wide eyes in worry. Viko smirked and went away, making the scene change to him going to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out with bruises and 'blood' dripping down on his skin. The video then stopped making Kiyoko put her phone away.

"Hinata was telling the truth.." Nishinoya had tears coming out of his eyes and flow down his cheeks. Tanaka started to clench his fist as tears also rolled down his face. "We didn't believe our Kohai.." the two had a very strong felt of guilt building up inside of them, making Kiyoko pull the two in for a hug.

"It's alright guys, we have a plan on exposing him." Yachi says with a smirk, making the boys confused as they wipe their tears. Yachi and Kiyoko started to explain the plan to the two, making them smirk.

"You guys are in right?" Kiyoko asks in s confident voice, making the two males nod and smirk.

"We definitely are."
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1087