ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 • 第6章

Hinata was now sitting on his seat and dazing while thinking, he couldn't understand why Akashi wanted to meet him in the gym.. Were they going to bully him..? Hinata started to get worried, he didn't know what was going to happen. But as he was dozing off, the teacher was right in front of him, trying to get his attention.

"Hinata Shouyou? Earth to Hinata, hello?" Hinata snapped out of his thoughts and stood up, only to bow at his teacher and apologize, the teacher chuckled as the class giggle. "It's okay Hinata, just pay attention alright?" Hinata nodded and sat back down, red on how embarrassed he feels. Aomine next to him started to snicker, making Hinata pout. Aomine rolled his eyes as he gives a small smirk, making Hinata poke his tounge and payed attention to the teacher again. The bell went for lunch and Hinata quickly got up, packing his things and trying to run away. But then someone grabbed his arm, dragging him to a different direction.

"C'mon Shochii! Let's go to the gym!" Hinata started to panick and bite Kise's hand, making the blond shout in pain and let go. Aomine saw what happened and was about to shout at Hinata on why he did that, but Hinata quickly started to make run down the hall. Kise shouted at Aomine to chase after Hinata, making Hinata panick a bit as he heard them. As he kept on running, he looked over his shoulders to see Aomine right behind him, scaring the little tangirine.

"STOP RUNNING!" Aomine put his arm out and was about to grab Hinata from the arm, only for Hinata to dodge and jump over his arm, making Aomine fall forward to the grass as they were outside. As Hinata jumped down and touched the concrete gracefully, he turned around and was about to make a run for it again, only to hit into someone on the chest. He started to fall backwards, only to have arms surround and support his body from falling.

"What are you doing Shouyou?" Hinata opened his eyes, only to make eye contact with red ones. He started to notice how his face was near the red haired male, turning red and getting off of him.

"S-Sorry Akashi-san!" He bowed once before standing up straight again, still looking at the ground while blushing. Akashi and the group behind looked at Hinata before looking at Aomine on the ground, and Kise running from inside the school, quite out of breath. Hinata then noticed it was Akashi and the rest, turning the other way trying to run away. But as he tried to run again, Kuroko was in front of him out of no where, grabbing Hinata's hand and stopping the orange haired male from running, pulling him into a hug.

"Hinata-san, what are you doing?" Hinata tried to get out of Kuroko's grip, but Kuroko kept on hugging him tighter and tighter, making Hinata eventually give up and rest his head on Kuroko's shoulder. The rainbow group in front of Kuroko were now confused, what's wrong with the tangirine? Hinata then started to mumble something, making Kuroko ask him to repeat a bit louder.

"Sorry for running.." Kuroko gives a soft smile while patting Hinata's head, making the group confused as they didn't hear what he said. "Let's just go to the gym." Kuroko suggested, already making his way to the gym. The group of colourful haired males, and one female with pink hair followed Kuroko to the gym. Kuroko was holding Hinata's hand's as he didn't want the orange haired male to run away again.

"Shouyou, why were you running?" Akashi asks as they stop inside the gym. Hinata looked at Akashi in the eyes before looking down again and sighing. "Well..." Hinata started to play with his fingers as he slowly started to talk again. "I.. I thought you guys were going to bully me.." Hinata said quietly, but everyone could hear him perfectly. Everyone was confused, well, except for Aomine who just laughed. "Why would we bully you shrimp?" Hinata then went wide eyes as he started to remember the times Tsukishima called him shrimp.

"Pfft, a shrimp like you cannot possibly reach that." Tsukishima snickers as he takes Hinata's books and walk away, making Hinata run after him.

"TSUKISHIMA! GIVE THAT BACKKK!"

"I..." a phone rings out of no where, scaring the group and Hinata. Hinata noticed it was his phone, grabbing it out of his pocket and checking who was calling him. He then excused himself from the group and went out of the gym to take the call.

"He's acting quite weird nanodayo.." Midorima says as he pushes his glasses up, making the group nod in unison and agree. "I wonder why.." Akashi says as he puts a finger on his chin. A black hair male then went up to them, making the group look behind them.

"Hey guys, where is the new student you said you would bring in?" Shūzō Nijimura was the name of the black hair male, he was also the captain of the basketball club. Akashi, the vice-captain looked at him in the eye, making Nijimura look away with sweats dropping down his cheeks.

[Jeez he is scary..]

"He is currently outside on his phone, he will come back inside." And by that, Hinata came back inside the gym with tear stain on his cheeks, eyes quite red a bit. "S-Sorry that took me a while, I was just talking to a friend of mine.." The group noticed the tear stains but shrugged it off as they know they shouldn't get into other people's business. Hinata looks over to the captain who smiled and waved.

"Waah, so rumors were right, the new student is a cutie!" Hinata started to blush immediately and started to stutter. "W-wait wha-what??" Nijimura chuckles as he sees the state Hinata is in. "Nothing nothing.. so I heard you can play a bit of basketball?" Hinata started to calm down and nod, wondering why he was asking the question.

"Well it is a very rare thing for Akashi to suggest someone into joining the team.. and I guess despite your short height, I can tell you have some potential!" Hinata gave a small smile with a sweat drop. He wasn't really planning on joining the baksetball club, but he guessed that it would take his mind off of some things he has been thinking. Plus, he had a feeling that if he refused, Akashi would threaten him on joining. Akashi smirked and gave a side glance to Hinata as if he read his mind.

"Well then, I guess we have to test you out huh? Follow me." Nijimura said as he walks to the baksetball court, having Hinata follow him behind. "Alright then, I'll gather up some information about him when he is training! And maybe something about his old school!" Momoi says as she goes to the same direction as Hinata and the captain, leaving the group behind.

"This will be interesting.." The group turned around to face Akashi who was giving a smirk while staring at Hinata who was talking with the coach and captain. The group sweat drops and sighs, knowing that this will be quite a journey as well.
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1230