ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 • 第13章

An hour or 2 later, the group came out of the cinema. Aomine and Kise were shaking, being very pale as you can see the horror on their faces still. Murasakibara was also pale, gulping loudly as his shaky hands grabbed some more popcorn that was left over in his bucket. Midorima sighed as he rolled his eyes, not really being scared of the jump scares that were in the horror movie as it was "predictable" for him, same going for Akashi and Kuroko. Hinata, who was next to Kuroko, smiled through the whole thing, laughing at some of the jump scares. Of course he got quite scared, but it soon shook off as he was laughing at the scary people.

"Y-yah! H-how come you aren't scared shrimp!" Aomine shouted while still shaking, making Kise nod furiously. Hinata looked over his shoulder and back to Aomine, fully turning his body to the male. He then started to think and shrug.

"It wasn't that bad! We should watch number 2 next time!" Kise and Aomine froze as the rest kept on walking. They both looked at eachother and gulped, shaking their heads and quickly catching up to the group. They all walked to the food court, finding a table in the middle that was bug enough for all.

"Yaaah, so what are we eating?" Aomine asks as he cracks his back and neck. They all agreed to go seperate ways and come back to the table once they get their food.

"Ah, Ganguro!" Hinata shouted as he ran to Aomine. Aomine rolled his eyes and scoffed as he turned his head and looked down at Hinata.

"What is it shrimp?"

"You're going to ****** to get burgers right? Let's go together!" Hinata says as he quickly goes to Aomine's side, making Aomine have a dust of pink on his cheeks as the GoM just glared at the tan tall male from behind. Aomine then shivered at the glared and grabbed Hinata's wrist, dragging him away quickly.

[What the fuck is wrong with them!?]

Aomine stopped dragging Hinata and let go of his wrist. Hinata was confused on why Aomine dragged him away quickly.

"Ne, Aomine." Hinata tapped on the taller males arm, making the dark tan skin look down at the tangirine. Hinata opened his mouth, but soon closed it and shook his head.

"Ano... What are you going to order?"

"Ah, I'm getting 5 ******* large meals." Aomine said with a huge smirk, making Hinata choke on his own saliva.

"YAH! THAT'S ALOT!" Aomine slapped Hinata on the head as his ears got hurt, making Hinata groan in pain.

"Shut it Shrimpy!"

"Ganguro!"

"Tangirine!"

"Ugly!"

"Weirdo!"

"Fatass!"

People from behind them and in front of them just stared at the two bashing their foreheads together, gritting their teeths.

[What the hell is wrong with them..?] They all sweatdrop as they kept on watching the scene unfold. It was then their turn to order, not noticing it was until the cashier said something.

"O-oh uhm, can I get a ***** large meal please?" Hinata physically punched himself as he heard himself stutter, making Aomine laugh. The cashier smiled at the cute movements and wrote down Hinata's order, now asking for Aomine's.

"I'll get 5 ****** large meals, we're also eating here." Aomine grabbed his wallet and grabbed some cash out. Hinata looked over at Aomine and see him getting extra money to also pay for his food, shrugging his shoulders and just let Aomine do it. As they were waiting for a couple of minutes, their order was finally ready and Aomine grabbed the tray with their food on.

"Let's go Hinata." Hinata looked at Aomine and smiled brightly while walking next to him. Aomine looked down to Hinata and had a light blush on his cheek, looking the other way as they kept on walking. They finally got back to their table and saw everyone already sitting.

"Shochii! You're finally back!" Kise said in a very happy cheerful manner. Aomine rolled his eyes as he sat down, grabbing a chair for Hinata to also sit down.

As they were in the middle of eating, Hinata had a big urge of wanting to go toilet, making himself sweat drop.

"Guys, I need to go to the bathroom." Hinata says as he stands up, the group looked over to Hinata and nodded. Hinata walked off and tried to find the nearest bathroom.

[Hm... Oh, there's one.]

Hinata quickly went to the bathroom door, about to open it until someone else did from inside. Hinata looks up and went wide eyed as he saw who it was, same going for the person who looked at Hinata.

"Chibi-chan?"

"Kuroo-san!?"

Kuroo looked at Hinata with wide eyes, also having Yamamoto look from behind him.

"Yah, why are you here in Tokyo shrimp!" Yamamoto shouted with a big cheeky smile. Hinata returned the gesture back and looked at Kuroo again.

"Well, I actually moved schools.." Hinata scratched the back of his head sheepishly with a tiny smile. Yamamoto and Kuroo went wide eyed and shouted at Hinata.

"WHAAAAAT!? WHY!?" Hinata flinched from the shout, also pushing the two inside as they were getting attention. Luckily, noone else was inside the bathroom. Hinata sighed and looked at the other two again, explaining the story on why he moved.

"Ehh, that's quite fucked up huh?" Yamamoto says, making Kuroo slap the back of his head. Hinata giggled as he looked at the two.

"So chibi-chan, what school are you at now?" Kuroo asks as he puts his hands on his hips, while Yamamoto keeps on sulking next to him while rubbing his head.

"Oh, I'm at Teikō High!"

The two then stopped what they were doing, making Hinata confused.

"Uh, are you guys al-"

"TEIKŌ HIGH!?"
___________________________________________

Word Count : 974