ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 • 第20章

Viko swiftly turned around and faced the two Generation of Miracles, groaning in annoyance as he walked back to the gym. Hinata sighed and looked at Kise and Murasakibara.

"Thanks guys.."

Murasakibara nodded with a slight hum as Kise crossed his arms.

"Shochii, why was he acting like that? We saw the whole thing." Kise said as he gave a worried expression. Murasakibara followed on with the expression, trying not to show that he was worried that much. Hinata sighed and started to explain what happened in Karasuno, only for the two to be pissed off as a result.

"That bitch!" Kise said as he gritted his teeth. Murasakibara grabbed a candy out of his candy plastic bag and gave it to Hinata for comfort. Hinata smiled and thanked the purpled hair giant for the sweet.

"Well don't worry Sho-chin.. -munch-.. we believe you." Murasakibara kept on munching on his chips as he talked. Kise flicked off a crumb that landed on his shoulder before hugging Hinata. Hinata giggled and patted Kise's back, now facing him.

"We should head back to the gym." Hinata suggested, having the two first string basketball players to nod in agreement. As they walked back into the gym with a big smile, they noticed everyone going back to what they were doing.

"Okay, see you guys later!" Hinata jogged back to his team that were now versing Nekoma. Kise and Murasakibara went back to their team who were talking. Akashi looked over his shoulders and saw Kise and Murasakibara walking towards them.

"So, anything happened?"

Akashi expected something to come out of the two first string members that walked through the gym Door with Hinata. He knew something would've happened if they weren't there. Kise sighs as he nods. He started to explain on what Viko did and started to tell him what his intentions might be.

"I have a feeling he is trying to frame Hinata..." Kise said with a confident glare at Viko, who shivered and looked around. Murasakibara nodded while munching on his chips.

"I agree with Kisechin.. I have a.. -munch-... Bad feeling about him.."

Akashi nods with a hum as he looked at Viko, then to Hinata who was laughing closely with Kenma. He had a big tick on his head as he glared sharply at Kenma. The GoM followed where Akashi looked and saw Hinata hugging Kenma with a big smile, having Kenma hug back as well. Kenma glanced at the rainbow headed group and gave a sly smirk.

[Sucks to be you guys.]

As if they heard his thought, they gave a glare and huffed some hot air out. Momoi sighed and shook her head as she looked at her friends. Akashi tsked between his teeth as he stood up.

"Let's just go back to practice."

Practice finished and Kenma and Hinata were hanging out again. GoM glared at Kenma as they saw him getting close with Hinata. As Hinata walked off to his teammates, Kenma quickly got dragged out of the gym by Kise, having the rest of the rainbow headed boys by him.

"You got alot of nerves to be teasing us just because you are close to him."

Akashi said as he glared at Kenma. Kenma, who was not fazed only laughed at their action, making them confused.

"Why are you laughing!?"

Kenma wiped the tears from his eyes as he looked at them clearly again.

"You guys have a crush on him I see?" He asks as he crossed his arms with a smirk. He watched them get flustered and red as some stuttered.

"W-WHAT! No! We uhm.." Aomine stuttered as he knew he was wrong, but did not want to admit. Same with Midorima, Murasakibara and Kise.

Akashi and Kuroko were the only ones who didn't say no, as they were the only ones who said yes. Surprising the rest of the GoM.

"YOU GUYS ARE GAY!?"

Kuroko sighed as he shook his head in disappointment. Akashi rolled his eyes as he cleared his throat.

"I prefer the term, pansexual." Akashi said with Kuroko talking straight after.

"I do not like to be labeled." Kuroko says as he scratches his cheeks. As the rest of the GoM were still surprised and processing the fact that they found something out about their leader and phantom member, they heard Kenma cough trying to get their attention.

"I knew you guys had a crush on him. Do not worry, I'll try not to ruin your chances when I make my first moves." Kenma says as he walks back in the gym with a little wave. The GoM sighed in unison as they nodded, glad that Kenma understood.

"...wait a damn minute."

Inarizaki were.. well, confused.

"Damn, wonder what happened with that shrimp and the team over there." Atsumu, the main setter says as he looked around. His twin, Osamu nodded as he followed his brothers action. The Captain of the team sighed as his arms were crossed.

"Hinata Shouyou is the name of the "shrimp", he is a very good player in volleyball."

The team whipped their heads to Tendou Satori, a player in Shiratorizawa.

"And, he is the middle blocker that hits those crazy quicks. He's the kid who hits the balls in the "Monster duo." The Inarizaki team were surprised that Hinata was apart of the Monster duo. Now they were really interested on what happened between the boy and the team.

"Well then.. this is certainly interesting." Kita, the captain of the Inarizaki team said. He started to get close with someone name Iwaizumi from Aoba Johsai, but he knew he wouldn't have much information on Karasuno.

On the other hand, Viko was thinking to himself as he sat on the bench.

[Ugh.. How can Hinata be good at Baksetball.. how could he get into the school I couldn't get into!?]

All he could think of is just Hinata, Hinata and Hinata. He felt a huge wave of jealousy and envy.

[This isn't fair! I'm the main character! I should be the one being friends with the Generation of Miracles! I should be the one being able to get into the Zone! Why can't the world just let me get into the Zone!?]

Viko started to bite his nails aggressively as he kept thinking. He was physically pissed off, and if you looked at him, you could tell very clearly with the big frown on his face.

"This isn't fair..." He said to himself as he kept on biting his nails. He just wanted this to go his way. It was going his way at least. Was, is the keyword. Is, is the word he wants to replace was. And it will happen in his mind.

[Hinata Shouyou..]

Viko glared at Hinata as he wanted to throw him to the wall.

[Fuck you.]
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1146