ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 • 第3章

Hinata was finally going to start a new life in Tokyo. He already unpacked his boxes and organized everything inside his room, making his dad and brother sweat drop on how fast he moves and how high he jumps.

"Jesus Shouyou.. you jump really high don't you..?" Akiyoshi says with a sweatdrop, wondering how his younger brother can jump higher than himself. Hinata laughs and nods, telling them how he trains everyday. The both then got sparkles in their eyes and felt motivated, but then they remembered on how lazy they are, making themselves feel gloomy.

"H-Haha! It's alright guys! You guys are already built anyways! You guys don't need to train!" Hinata assured them, making them hug Hinata tightly and say thankyou for making their hopes go up the roof again. Hinata sighs and pats both of their heads whole giggling. There then was a knock on the door, making Hinata confused.

"Ah, my girlfriend is finally here!" Aki then got up quickly and ran to the door, hugging a girl at the door way. "BABYYYYY!"

Hinata was excited to see the girl, he heard that Akiyoshi got a girlfriend, but he never met her before, so of course Hianta would be very excited. As Hinata when downstairs with his dad, he saw a brown skinned girl with dark chocolate average hair, she was actually also Chubby. She had beautiful silver eyes, also having a mole under her left eye. She was wearing a black Short skirt, and an oversize jumper that covers most of her curves. She was a very cute girl that was 5'8.

(There is nothing wrong with skinny pale girls

(There is nothing wrong with skinny pale girls.. but sometimes, the girlfriend needs to have some ✨seasoning✨😏 also that is the outfit)

The girl looked over to Hinata and panicked, hiding behind her boyfriend, making him smile sadly.

"C'mon.. don't be shy and introduce yourself please, my brother is not someone that would judge another.." The girl peeked from behind her 6'1 boyfriend, looking over at his 5'3 brother. She smiled and came out from behind his back, still holding his hand.

"H..Hello.. M-My name is Mizuki Handa [Fun fact ; Mizuki means Beautiful Moon or Water Moon and Handa Means Flower Field🌸🌸] it's great to uhm.. f-finally meet you.." Mizuki blushed nervously as her boyfriend, Akiyoshi, hugged her from behind.

"Isn't my girlfriend adorable?" Tatsuo rolled his eyes as he looked at Aki, he then waved hi to Mizuki who waved back. He then went to his bedroom as he wanted to sleep, but before he went upstairs, he said some things to the kids.

"Alright, Shouyou, get along with Mizuki, and you two.." Tatsuo pointed at Aki then to Mizuki, making them confused. "Don't try to fuck her on my couch, go do it at her house." He then left and went upstairs, leaving the now flustered couple with Hinata who chuckled.

"Alright, let's go to the living room?"

Straight away, Mizuki got along with Hinata. The two were now laughing about the funny things that happened in the 'One Piece' anime and manga as they were both caught up, and they both were weebs. Aki just rolled his eyes as he really couldn't understand how anime is very enjoyable, but he then sighed and shrugged it off as he was happy to see his girlfriend and his brother get along.

"Haha, you are so easy to get along with Shouyou!"

"Same with you! But I have a question, why are you so shy?" Aki then snapped his heads towards Hinata and shook his head immediately, making Hinata panick and stutter a bit.

"Y-You don't need to- I'm sorry-" Mizuki chuckled and shakes her head, assuring the tangirine that she will explain.

"I'm just.. insecure about my weight you know? I'm fat and I just.. don't fit Japan's beauty standards.." Mizuki says as she stops eating the cookies that Hinata made, making her boyfriend frown. Hinata gave a sad look and started to hug Mizuki, making her surprised.

"You are beautiful.. and adorable, please don't say that.. plus, you are the most cutest chubby person I have ever met! And also, my brother does not like to hear you be insecure to yourself, so please don't be like that.." Hinata pointed at Aki who had tears come out of his eyes. Mizuki panicked and started to go hug Akiyoshi while apologizing multiple times, making Aki calm down and give a smile.

"Alright love birds, it's 9pm and we got school tomorrow." Hinata says with a soft chuckle, standing up and wiping some first off. Mizuki looks over to Hinata and then smiled. "We are going to the same school right?" Hinata nods and gives a big smile.

"Yep, Tēiko High!"

(A/N : Tēiko will be a high school in my story as I think it would be a more interesting.)

Mizuki smiles and nods, now giving Hinata a hug and Aki a small peck on the lips. "I will be going now then, bye guys!" The two boys waved goodbye to the chubby female as she leaves the house. As soon as she left, Hinata gave a big smirk at Akiyoshi, making him give a weird look.

"What?"

"You must really love her huh?" Hinata teased Aki, making the male blush. "Sh-shut up! You have school tomorrow! Go to sleep!" Akiyoshi started to push Hinata at the top of the stairs and push him into his room, shouting goodnight at him before slamming it closed. Hinata sighs and smiles, going into his bed and putting his blanket over his body, closing his eyes, excited for the next day.

"Can't wait for tomorrow.."
___________________________________________

Word Count ; 953