ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 • 第11章

"Woah Hinata, I can't believe we live close to eachother!" Izumi was surprised as he found out he was only 5 houses down from Hinata. Hinata was currently inside his home as Izumi lived by himself, he haves a part time job at an Aquarium, diving inside the tanks and feeding the sea creatures. As Izumi started to tell the stories of his job, Hinata started to laugh in between, making Izumi turn red.

"Hm? Why are you blushing Izumi?" Hinata went closer to the light hair male, making him move back a bit with stutters. Hinata wasn't oblivious to looks, but he sure was oblivious to other people's feelings. As time went by, it was time for Hinata to get back home so he could sleep for the next day at school. Izumi walked out Hinata and waved bye as he said good night.

A week and a half has already passed since Hinata has joined the school, and he has already joined the volleyball club.

"Sho-kunnnnn!" A random male whined to Hinata as Hinata rolled his eyes. Hinata sighs as he pushes the male off of his shoulder, making the the male fall back off of the bench. But then, the coach of the volleyball team shouted for everyone to father around so they could talk.

"Alright guys, in the next 3 days, we are going to have a training camp here with other schools!" The team went wide eyed before cheering. Hinata of course was the most excited with his friends Izumi and Koji.

"But why are they there?" You.. or whoever may ask? Well, they actually learnt volleyball for Hinata before the transferred to Teikō as they thought they could join this volleyball team and verse against him. But now they are standing in the same team as Hinata, but they ain't complaining. Koji still joined the soccer club as Izumi joined the cooking club. Hinata then asked a question to his coach.

"Coach! What teams will be coming?" Coach raised his brows and looked at his clip board, flipping through papers.

"The ones coming are Shiratorizawa, Nekoma, Fukurodoni, Inarizaki, Aoba Johsai and Karasuno." The team started to chat between eachother in excitement, as Hinata just stood there with wide eyes. He then shook his head and gave a shaky sigh, thinking to himself.

[What did I expect? Of course Karasuno would be coming..]

Izumi and Koji looked at Hinata with worried looks. They already knew what happened to the tangirine, so they were quite worried. Hinata then remembered he had basketball practice, quickly panicking as he did not want to get Akashi mad.

And you do not want to get him mad.

"YAAAH COACH- I NEED TO GO OR ELSE AKASHI WILL BE MAD AT ME!" Hinata rushed to the benches and grabbed his bags. Going back to Izumi and Koji to give them a hug before running out. The coach sighed as he silently prayed for Hinata to not get a scolding, as he knows the type of power Seijūrō Akashi has in his mind.

Hinata kicked the door open quickly, surprising everyone inside the gym, scaring half of them. Aomine smiled as he ran to Hinata, giving him a high five.

"You're finally here!" Hinata laughs as he ran to the GoM and Momoi.

"I heard you guys have a training camp?" Akashi says as he puts a hand on his hip, making Hinata flinch a bit.

"Y-yea.. but how did you know!?"

"I have my ways, but it is fine since the teams will be coming here." Hinata gave a sigh of relief and nodded, quite happy that Akashi wasn't that angry. Kise, who looked liked he had a wagging tail, went up to Hinata and started to hug him tightly.

"SHOCHIIIII! I MISSED YOUUUUU!" Hinata started to suffocate in Kise's hug, worrying Momoi more than the GoM. Kuroko jabbed Kise on teh side with his elbow, making Kise fall to the ground with a big, painful grunt. Hinata went up to Kuroko and hugged the light blue haired boy, making Kuroko smirk and look at the GoM who frowned in jealousy.

[Kuroko...]

They all glared even more as they saw Kuroko hugging Hinata back and putting his chin on his shoulders.

Akashi wasn't an idiot or an oblivious one at that, he knew he had feelings for Hinata Shouyou, but he didn't understand how he got these feelings. Was it because Hinata was a likeable person? Or was it because Hinata was someone who Akashi was very fond of? Akashi shook his head and smiled a bit as he saw Hinata going to Nijimura with a huge smile.

Kuroko was like Akashi, he wasn't an idiot nor is he oblivious. But Kuroko knew how and why he had feelings for this tangirine.

"Training camp hm? Does that mean your old volleyball team will be there?" Aomine asks as he spins the basketball on his index finger. Hinata's smile died down a bit as he looks another way, making the GoM glare at Aomine. Aomine started to sweat drop as he felt Akashi glaring through his skin, remembering on what they talked about.

Flashback :

"Remember, we will not talk about his old school unless Hinata brings it up, alright?"

End.

"Y-yah, sorry that I asked.." Hinata looked at Aomine and gave a warm chuckle, making Aomine have a dust of pink on his cheeks.

"It's alright Ahomine, it was just a question." Hinata shrugged as he quickly stole the ball off of him and started dribbling down the court. Aomine then had a big tick as he was called a nickname Hinata gave to him on his 4th day of school. As Aomine started to chase Hinata down the court, he GoM gave a small smile as Momoi just gave a cute giggle.

"Huh.." Murasakibara munched on his chips as he tilted his head, making the group look at the purple giant headed male.

"My chips are finish.." The group rolled their eyes as Momoi giggled, giving Murasakibara anither packet of chips. They all then went to go do what they are doing before.

Some hours later, it was time for them to go home. Today, it was the first strings turn to clean up the gym, so the second and third strings said their goodbyes and went off, out of the gym. While cleaning, Kuroko thought of an idea with Hinata.

"Yo Hinata."
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1079