ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 • 第16章

[As an apology I'll post this one early 🗿 but the next one will come out the week after next week, or next week <3]

The teams, except for Inarizaki who were confused, were surprised to see Hinata Shouyou here in Teikō.

Especially Karasuno.

"Uhm.. hey guys.." Hinata said quite slowly, scratching the back of his head. Kiyoko and Yachi ran to Hinata and jumped on him, giving him a hug.

"SHOUYOU!"

Hinata was shocked on the ground with both of the girls hugging him, but he soon laughed as he sat up again. Inarizaki was so so confused, who was Hinata? And why is everyone so surprised that a little shrimp is here in Teikō?

Tanaka and Nishinoya were also happy, tears of joy were coming out of their eyes as they also ran to Hinata and knocked him down to the ground again as he just got back. The managers of Karasuno chuckles as they saw Tanaka and Nishinoya cry in Hinata's arms.

"OUR PRECIOUS KOHAIIII!"

Hinata started to sweat drop as he looked at everyone with a sheepish smile. Naoki sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Let us introduce ourselves first."

"And I'm Mizuki, the other manager of Teikō!" Mizuki said as she bows. Tanaka and Nishinoya twirled around Mizuki as they were calling her a goddess and princess, making the poor girl blush furiously. Hinata sweat drops and sighs, quite happy that his brother wasn't here, or else they would be.. well, yeah.

"Shouyou.." Hinata looked back and smiled happily as he saw Kenma smiling back at him. Hinata went over to Kenma and hugged him, now talking to him about why he moved to Tokyo. While Karasuno was just staring at him, especially Viko.

[Tsk.. I thought he would atleast move to a school that is low, not fucking Teikō!]

Viko was visibly pissed off, but noone noticed it. Karasuno on the other hand, were talking to Tanaka and Nishinoya about their behaviour to Hinata.

"Why were you guys crying?" Daichi asks as he crossed his arms. Suga next to him nodded with a frown, making Tanaka and Nishinoya glance at eachother with a gulp. Viko, who was done thinking about things, went over next to Daichi with a pout.

"Yea guys! I thought you guys were on my side, especially after what he has done to me!" Viko whined, making Suga nod and pat Viko's head. Tanaka and Nishinoya glanced over to Viko with an annoying face, of course not showing it.

"We just missed our Kohai, is that bad?" Nishinoya said with a pissed off tone. Viko was surprised as he heard that, even the others. Especially after watching him kick Hinata before in the halls.

"B-But.." Nishinoya groaned and rolled his eyes at Viko, who was now on the verge of tears. Daichi was pissed off and shouted at Nishinoya, making Tanaka go in front of his best friend.

"Don't shout at Nishinoya! Look, we just missed him alright? Nothing else! can't you guys just mind your own business?" Tanaka grabbed Nishinoya from the wrist and dragged him away from the rest of Karasuno, making Inarizaki who was next to them, and Karasuno go wide eyed. Inarizaki didn't know what was going on, but they felt thick, thick tension coming from the crows.

[This is so.. awkward..]

Naoki shouted for everyone to gather up in front of him.

"Alright guys, you guys can go unpack your things in the dorm. We chose Hinata and Manaia to help you take you to your dorms." Naoki said with a smile. The team shouted hai in unison and quickly went out to grab their belongings. They then waited for Hinata and Manaia to come out of the gym. The Managers and Coaches were in the gym, chatting to their own close friends. Waiting for 5 minutes or so, Hinata and Manaia finally came out of the gym, talking to eachother before facing the teams.

"Alright guys, follow me and Manaia so we can take you to the dorms." Hinata said with a bow. He then started to walk a certain direction next to the tall dark skinned male, having the other teams follow behind.

Inarizaki were still confused on the tension between this so called person, "Hinata" and Karasuno. Their main setter, Miya Atsumu, was quite amused on this though, as he was enjoying the "drama" right now. Also another member named, "Suna" who enjoyed drama himself.

"Naoki should've told you where everything you need to know is, but just in case, we will give you a map when we get to the dorms." Manaia says while looking over his shoulders. The teams nodded and gave different responses, making Manaia smile a bit while looking in the front again.

Noone else saw or knew, but Kageyama was jealous. He was Jealous of Manaia being Hinata's setter. But why would he be jealous? He has a so called "better' player next to him. Sure, Viko isn't fast, or he doesn't jump high that well.. he usually misses the tossed Kageyama gives.. he also doesn't like it when Kageyama wants to race with him..

Kageyama went wide eyed, why did he think like that? He shook his head and glared at Hinata, blaming him for why he thought like that. It wasn't Viko's fault, Viko never lies..

Right?

That's what Kageyama thinks at least.

"Alright guys, we're here." Kageyama snapped out of his thoughts as he looked up at the dorms, having his jaws slacked down. A 4 story building? How fucking rich is this school!? Hinata laughs with Manaia as they saw their reaction, making Kageyama look down to Hinata.

[Has he ever laughed like that with us?]

"Okay, here are the maps and the floors you will be in, you can take the elevator if you need, but 4 people are the max numbers." Hinata says as Manaia gives the papers. Hinata waved to the teams as he walks away without Manaia, making the guy run behind him.

"Wait for me Shouyou!"

The teams looked at their paper and stared to go to their assigned floors. Karasuno specifically, is sharing a floor with Nekoma on the 4th one. So, 4 by 4, everyone eventually made it up to the fourth floor. They looked at the papers and see that they both have their own rooms. But they decided, since the training camp officially started tomorrow, they wanted to play games and have a "sleepover".

"Alright guys, first question up! Why did Hinata move here?" Yaku was straight forward already. Karasuno sighed and looked at Viko who nodded.

"Well.." he started to explain on the "incident", making Nekoma very, very, confused.

"Chibi-chan doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.." Kuroo says with a frown. Viko shook his head while pouting, in his mind, "cutely".

"But he did!"

Kenma snarled at Viko. He knew Hinata was not the type of person to do that, and he would rather believe his friend then someone who just joined the team. Kenma stood up and scoffed.

"I will not believe someone that I just met." Viko looked at Kenma with tears coming out of his eyes. Kenma groaned quietly and rolled his eyes.

"I'm with Kenma.. I'm sorry, but this doesn't feel right." Yamamoto stood up and went over to Kenma, having the rest follow on.

"But there were bruises on Viko!" Tsukishima said quite loudly. The team nodded except for Tanaka and Nishinoya who frowned. They wanted to expose the liar, but they knew they would ruin the plan if they did.

"Look, my instincts are never wrong, and if my instincts tell me that this feels wrong, then it's wrong." Kenma said with a cold stare. He then left, having the rest of Nekoma follow on. Karasuno looked at eachother with sweat drops. Viko on the other hand started to cry, having them comfort the short boy.

"Hinata must've done something to make them think I'm lying!"
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1338