ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 • 第14章

Hinata was confused, why were the two so surprised?

"Wait.. d-do you know the Generation of Miracles?" Kuroo says with sparkling eyes. You could see a but of excitement inside of him, especially in Yamamoto as well. Hinata was quite weirded out, but he nodded slowly while pointing at the door.

"Yea? We're hanging out together today." Hinata then got scared when the two Nekoma players had their jaws slacked to the ground, pointing at Hinata slowly.

"YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THEM!?" The two shouted as they shook Hinata back and forth. Hinata felt like he could puke, making the two players stop shaking him and apologize.

"It's fine guys.. but are they that popular in Tokyo?" Hinata asks as he gets his posture again, Kuroo sighs and shakes his head as he knew the tangirine didn't know how great the GoM are.

"The Generation of Miracles are famous! Everyone in America knows them! They are famous basketball players since middle school in 2nd grade, that's when they started to form. They went against those weak middle school basketball players to literal professional highschoolers. They enter something that is called the Zone, that's where there full potential starts to come out. Only geniuses can get into it. Like Kenma!" Hinata was fascinated on what Kuroo said.

"Yah! Kenma!?"

Yamamoto nodded his head quick with a huge smile.

"Yea! Doesn't matter what sports you are playing, you can still enter it. Kenma can also enter the zone as he is a genius. I heard that dude name Oikawa from Aoba Johsai, Ushijima from Shiratorizawa, Atsumu from Inarizaki, and even Kageyama since middle school!" Hinata had his mouth gap wide open, he never expected Kageyama to also get into the Zone! But he then made his face go back to normal as he hummed and nodded, as Kageyama was a good player.

"I see.." Hinata's mind was soon interrupted as the Bathroom door opened, only to see Aomine come in.

"Oi shrimp, what's taking so long?" Aomine opened the door and looked up, looking at Hinata talk with the two Nekoma players.

"Hah? What's going on here?" Aomine went in front of Hinata and pushed him softly a bit, making Hinata go behind his arms. Kuroo and Yamamoto stopped what they were doing and just stared at Aomine with a sweat drop, quite scared but wouldn't really admit it, even though it was quite obvious.

"Oh Ganguro! These are my friends from the other schools I played against when I was in Karasuno!" Aomine raised a brow while looking at Hinata, now looking back at the two Nekoma players who nodded quickly. Aomine hummed and nodded, putting his arms down and his guard. Kuroo and Yamamoto then took out a breath of relief, now noticing that they held their breath for a while.

"Well uh.. Akashi is waiting for you and told me to come get you." Aomine says as he scratched the back of his head while his other hand was in his pocket. Hinata giggled and nodded, looking back to Kuroo and Yamamoto who waved at Hinata with a smile.

"Guess this is our time to split!" Kuroo said cheerfully, fully knowing that he will see Hinata at the training camp. Yamamoto left the bathroom after giving a fist pump to Hinata. Kuroo was next and ruffled the tangirines head, also saying good bye to Aomine who waved a bit while scoffing.

"See ya at training camp chibi-chan!"

The bathroom door closed, leaving Hinata and Aomine to just stand in the bathroom alone. It was awkward for a good two minutes.

"So... Let's go back?" Hinata says as he looks up to Aomine. The dark tanned male looked down and nodded quickly, opening the door for Hinata then walking out. The two made it to the table where everyone was still waiting for them. They both sat down and sighed.

"What took you so long Shochin.." Murasakibara didn't show it, but he was quite worried that something happened to Hinata as he took a while at the bathroom.

"Ah, sorry Mura-san! I met some.. uh, friends? Yea friends in the bathroom." Hinata then continued to eat as Akashi just hums.

Some hours passed by, and now it's time for them to go home. Since the mall closed at 9pm, they left just in time.

"Yah, you rode a bike to get here?" Midorima says as he pushes his glasses up and looks at the bike Hinata brang. Hinata giggled and nodded as he put on his helmet, but that's where Kuroko took the helmet off and shook his head.

"Hinata-san, you cannot go and ride your bike home in the dark. It's 9pm."

"It's fine Kuroko! It's not bad."

Akashi sighs and shakes his head.

"No, I agree with Tetsuya, it is too dangerous for you." Hinata started to whine, he knows they were just worried, but he's not a kid anymore! He knows what to do if someone gets in his way as well. Thoughts were interrupted when they heard a beep coming from a car, they looked at the parking lot and saw Kuroo and Kenma walking towards them.

"Ah, Shouyou!" Kenma says, quite excited but didn't show it as he saw Hinata running up to him to give him a hug.

"YAAH! KENMAAA!" Kuroo smiled at their interaction, soonly looking over to the GoM who was glaring at Kenma. Kuroo sweat dropped until he noticed their faces more as he walked towards them.

"Y-yah, are you guys the Generation of Miracles..?" Kuroo asks as he points at them. Akashi sighs and nods as he rubs the bridge of his nose. Kuroo nods and tries to hide his excitement as he was a big fan of them. But he then shook his head and cleared his throat, making Akashi and the rest of the group look at the Nekoma captain.

"Anyways, we will be taking Shrimpy here back home because Kenma wanted to pick him up." Kuroo says as he points to Kenma who is playing his game while explaining to Hinata, who was watching with lots of interest. Akashi looked back at Kuroo, not really trusting him that much. Kuroo noticed this and sighed, putting his hands in his hips.

"We are friends of Hinata, you should have his number right?" Akashi nodded slowly as he glared at Kuroo a bit.

"Great, then you can call him, message him or whatever alright?" Kuroo says in one breath. Akashi looked at him for a while before sighing, rubbing his forehead before nodding. Kuroo gave a big smile and said good bye to the group. Hinata went up to them and gave all of them a hug before waving and hopping into the car that Kuroo is driving.

Akashi watched them drive away.

"Alright then, guess we should go home now."
___________________________________________

Word Count : 1150