ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 • 第25章

When Momoi blew the whistle, the basketball teams got back onto the court.

"Alright guys, we will play fair, right?" Momoi asked as she had her hands on her hips and the ball on the other open palm. Aomine clicked his tongue as the captain of the other just gave an innocent smile.

"Of course. If we win, would you like to go on a date?" The captain flirted with a wink, looking up and down slowly at Satsuki. The pink hair girl could only give a dirty look as Aomine just snarled at the boy in front of him.

"Oi, this isn't a place where you pick up fucking chicks, you damn chicken dick." The insulted man glared over at Aomine, having a dirty look as his eyes just kept giving a cold look. "Oh? Don't tell me she's your girlfriend."

"Hell no, but I know I've slept with more girls than you." Aomine barked out with a cocky smirk, making the captain have an irritated look. Momoi laughs before blowing the whistle, tossing the ball up in the air and having Aomine jump higher than the other, smashing it down towards Kise who dribbled down the court, but he soon passed it behind himself and towards Kuroko who passed it to Midorima, who then shot the ball inside the hoop, getting two points like always.

"Is it just me, or is basketball more intense than I thought.." Atsumu mutters out towards his twin brother, who could only shrug his shoulders as a response. Kita, captain of their volleyball team shook his head as he crossed his arms.

"Basketball isn't as intense as this, the opposite team," he pointed towards the normal haired group that now had the ball. "Are hitting the generation of miracles, and bruising them. They are trying to win in a.. non-winning way. Though, I'm sure the team will think of something." The twins tilted their heads in unison. But they soon nodded happily with their captain.

The game kept going, already going half way, the points are 34-12. Of course, having Teikō in the lead. Finally, the opposite team got the ball, now dribbling and passing it around, one of the players got blocked by Kise who had a toothy grin. The player who had the ball glanced over to the captain who nodded.

"Yo, pinky!~" Momoi groans, looking over to the captain and walking away from him, having her head high.

As she did, she didn't notice that the player with the ball quickly elbows Kise's stomach, making the blonde choke out a cough, now letting his defense down while grabbing his stomach. He laughs, now dunking the ball into the hoop.

"Haha!! Loser," he jumped down and nudged Kise harshly before walking towards his teammates and giving high fives with a cocky face.

Aomine quickly helps Kise up, frowning towards the one who had nudged Kise harshly on the arm. Sure, the blonde can be annoying at times, but there was no way he was going to let this slide. Cracking his neck, he couldn't care less about the rules anymore.

"Oi, fuck face." Aomine yelled, now grabbing the basketball and throwing it towards the players face harshly, having him fall back and hit the ground hard. His nose started to bleed immediately, now being knocked out.  Everyone looked over in surprise, which only made Aomine smirk as he looks down.

"Weak." He muttered, walking away. But as he did, he was suddenly punched in the back of the head, now glaring towards whoever did that. He sure wasn't surprised when he saw it was just the opposite team.

"Got a problem with us?" The point shooter asked, his eyes narrowing.

Aomine scoffed, grabbing the boys shirt tightly. But before anything major could happen, Muraskibara suddenly grabbed hold of the tanned boys shoulders, shaking his head as he pointed over to Akashi who was giving a disapproved look. Aomine groaned, dropping the point shooter harshly to the ground before walking away. The other team could only stare before laughing like a bunch of fucking hyena's.

"What, can't handle a little punch? Sure can tell from your pussy friend." The captain shouted. And really, that was the last straw for the rest of the miracles. Aomine made his way over and punched the captain in the face, only to receive a kick from the sides from another player. Soon enough, it was the Miracles (minus Hinata and Akashi) against the opposite team.

The volleyball team could only watch with worried looks, not expecting the game to turn out like this. Atsumu looked over to Kita, who was soon sweat dropping without an emotion shown on his face. The blonde twin knew that Kita was expecting a different outcome.

Suna (and a few others) grabbed their phones to record.

Ukai blew his whistle, breaking up the fight by pushing one to the side while the opposite to the other.

"Hey hey hey!! Stop fighting like children damn it. This is supposed to be basketball, not the fucking WWE." He complained, now scolding both teams about what was wrong and what was right about the whole game.

Akashi from the sides shook his head, now walking towards both teams who were bruised up everywhere. Ukai gave a nod to the short red head player before leaving. He knew Akashi Seijuro had power, so he knew not to disobey.

"You," he glared towards the opposite team, making some flinch as others just return a cold stare. "Out. From here on out, you will never play against any of us- and no, don't think it's because of your awful behaviour. It's about how your idiots didn't play fair, and kept playing dirty. If you wanna do that, then go back to the alleyway." As he finished those sentences, he looked away, showing that he now had no more interest in any of them.

The captain groaned loudly, throwing the basketball to the ground harshly before walking away and put of the gym, having the rest of his team follow behind.

"They were brutal.." Tanaka said from the sidelines, whispering into Nishinoya's ears as he flinched from the sudden cold glare he had gotten from the players that left. Nishinoya could only nod, scooting away from the door as he got near his friend.

Viko started to bite his nails out of anger and annoyance, clearly having a vein popping from his head.

'God they were useless.. every damn person was useless!!' he looked over to Hinata, who seemed to be laughing with Kise about something. He rolled his hands into a fist, squeezing it tightly as he started to walk away, now leaving the group of volleyball players while he starts to walk towards where his room was.

Ignoring him, Hinata started to confront everyone, soon treating their wounds along with Momoi.

"Ehh, Momoichii! I want Shochii to treat me!!~" the blonde whined, recieving a smack in the head from the pink headed girl. The model yelped in pain as Momoi rolled her eyes.

"He's treating Muraskibara! So don't be a baby and be grateful for my nursing~" she sung, purposely pinching the boy out of annoyance as he kept whining. Aomine laughed at the blonde while the others could only sigh.

"Alright, I'm done. Do you feel fine, Mura-san?" Hinata asked while putting the last bandage on his nose. The purple giant hummed softly, giving the ex-crow a smile as he also grabbed a candy bar from his pockets, having Hinata happily accept the small gift.

Daichi, who was watching from afar could only sigh as he looked over to Kuroo. But it seems like the cat like boy was pushing himself away from the other captain.. maybe it was about Hinata's and Viko's thing, it was definitely something that could be the only things. He frowned apon the thought- it was Hinata's fault. He's the one who injured and abused Viko! There was proof.. right?..

He shook his head. Of course there was proof.. but there was never a reason. Sure, Viko told him and the rest of the boys about how he was jealous, but that never say right with the captain. Hinata was never and will never be like that. Though he may be an idiot, he was always someone who could cheer someone in a minute.

His head soon started to hurt from all the thinking, now shutting his eyes tightly as he glanced up towards Hinata.

His instincts were always correct.. but he wasn't so sure about this one.

---

Authors note: omg, hey guys..

Bye guys 😚.