ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 • 第19章

A/N : I'm not a big basketball person, so please forgive me if I make any dumb mistakes on the basketball game.
___________________________________________

"Better keep your head in the game!" Aomine says loudly to the opposite team with a big laugh. Kise rolled his eyes as the whistle blows and he jumps high, grabbing the ball first. He dribbled down the court, not having anyone in his way. But that was until he felt the ball not in his control anymore, looking down then looking behind and seeing Hinata haves it in his hand.

[Shit, Kuroko must've done that!]

Hinata dribbled the ball down the court and had Murasakibara in front of him, blocking his way. Hinata quickly passed it to Aomine who passed it to Kuroko that was behind him. But, Midorima interfered and passed the ball back to Kise who ran across the court and dunked it in the hoop. The volleyball teams were very surprised, and entertained by the small match.

"Satsuki-san, what point will they finish up to?" Akashi asks as Momoi looked over her shoulder to make eye contact with the quite scary red headed male.

"I told them that they are only going up to 15 points. Hinata has to go back to his volleyball training camp of course." Akashi hums and nodded, crossing his arms and putting his right leg on top of the left one. The volleyball members looked over to Akashi and back to the game.

[He looks so.. rich.]

As they looked back, they saw that the points were 3-1, team 2 taking the lead. But, they also saw both teams struggling to get to their baskets and shooting it in. Akashi started to smirk as he knew what was about to happen if this kept on going. And of course, it was happening already.

Kise's eyes started to glow as he got the ball. As he started to take the ball down the court, everyone on the volleyball team started to notice that his moves were kind of like Hinata's and Aomine's. Kise then made a 3 pointer, havinf the same position as Hinata, but only jumping a tad bit higher, having Aomine miss the ball as he tried to block it. The points were now 3-4, having team 1 in the lead.

"Well then, if you're gonna play like that, then I will too!"

It was now that Aomine had his eyes glowing like Kise's, also having tint electric shooting out. The whistle went and both were now head to head, acting as if it was only those 2 on the court as they versed each other. Grabbing the ball off of each other and trying to dunk it in, or shoot it in. Alway stopping eachother from what they are trying to do. The only ones that understood what is happening are the GoM, Hinata, Momoi, and only certain boys from the volleyball side that can enter the Zone.

But, an orange line cut through the blue and yellow. It surprised everyone on how fast the small tangirine was now as he took the ball and dunked it high in the hoop. Hinata dropped down and looked over his shoulders, giving a thumbs up while giving a toothy smile, showing his eyes that he was in the Zone.

[W-WHAT WAS THAT!?]

The volleyball players couldn't believe what just happened. They didn't even SEE what happened! Hinata was too quick for their eyes. They were so, so confused. Was Hinata always this good in baksetball!?

Atsumu, the main setter for Inarizaki was so excited on what Hinata just did.

[I WANT TO SET FOR HIM ONE DAY!]

Karasuno had their jaws dropped. They never saw this side of Hinata before, and they never thought there was any side of Hinata that was like this. They always thought he was just some volleyball nerd that was obsessed with the tiny giant.. but after what they just saw, they knew they were wrong. And Viko was physically, and mentally pissed off because he knew that he was very wrong about Hinata Shouyou.