Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Five

POV OF MAEVE

"Get off me," I grunted, shoving Griffon backwards. He rolled off me and to the side, still in a deep sleep. My name rolled off his lips in a tired yet sexual way. I turned my head to look over at him to see him still in a deep sleep. His arms reached out towards me and I was pulled into his chest.

Relaxing into his arms, Griffon mumbled a few times in his sleep but I was unable to catch what he was saying. His arms flexed and tightened around me and I was pulled so close to him I was already beginning to sweat.

And then I felt it.Oh god, I knew Griffon was strong and big but it.... I gasped as he pulled me even tighter to him- moaning in his sleep. I was frozen, stiff as a board. It was touching me. Jabbing into my thigh as Griffon- who was still asleep was smirking and moaning.

I didn't even want to know what he was dreaming about.

I just didn't want to feel like I was violating a sleeping Griffon.

I tried to crawl out of his grasp, but like many times before I failed. I managed to back away from it a bit, but not much. I only got more uncomfortable. His eyes started to flicker open slowly, catching me staring at his face.

I couldn't even imagine what I looked like; gaping up at him as his lips started to curl up and a short laugh spilled out. I rolled backwards again, trying to get Griff off me- which he took as an oppurtunity right when I was on my back to lunge ontop of me. His heavy, big body covered mine completely and he ducked his stupid smirking face down to land little kisses on my neck.

"Look at my pretty little baby," He breathlessly gasped into my ear, rocking his hips into me. I gasped out, my hands clenching his shoulders tightly. Whimpering, I pressed my face into his chest. "Are you going to give me a kiss angel?"

Grumbling under my breath, I watched Griffon wetten his sweet lips with his tongue, staring at me with those pretty green eyes. He knew he had me trapped underneath him and I was aching to press my lips to his.

"C'mere baby baby," He leaned in towards me and I tried to sink my face back into the bed.

"No! No!" I moved my hands up and pressed them underneath his chin, forcing him to look up and press his head farther away from me. I started laughing at the view of Griffon looking weakened by me. In seconds, my hands were grabbed and pinned above my head. His eyes hardened and narrowed at me and his other free hand wrapped around the bottom of my jaw holding my head straight. 

"You think you're going to deprive me of my precious baby's kisses?" He snarled darkly at me. I clenched my jaw, feeling the pressure of every single one of his fingers tightly holding my face. I could barely let out a whimper, before his head lowered and he harshly pressed his lips against mine.

I struggled underneath him as his soft lips molded against mine. Yes, I wanted this. Yes. But I couldn't, I wasn't going to kiss him for a week and now he won again. I turned my head to the side when he released my head and kissed my forehead, grumbling under my breath at him. He laughed and rolled over to the side, kissing my forehead.

"You're such a good girl for me,"

~

It was noon, the sun was beating down on my skin and I could feel a faint burn beginning from the heat of it. My head rolled back onto the grass and drops of sweat dribbled down my forehead and a few passed my lips. My eyes fluttered shut, the heat spilling onto my warm body. A faint breeze blew past me and I squinted my eyes open, seeing Griffon sitting down behind me, running his fingers through his curls, and smiling softly at me. I wasn't angry at him for earlier but I had been made sleepy but the pounding sun.