Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Four

POV OF MAEVE

When you run from your mate, it's supposed to be this thrilling sexual thing. When you run from an alpha, it's supposed to be absolutely terrifying and typically, you're killed once he catches you. But when you run from the alpha who is also your mate, it's a high speed chase and you can't go fast enough.

I could sense him behind me. I was already panting for air while Griffon panted with need. He was gaining on me as I extending my legs as quick as they could go. I wouldn't dare shift wolf because I knew if Griffon did- I'd be caught in seconds.

At least in human form, he was a tad bit slower. My main goal was to find either my parents or Griffon's. They were the only people I knew could actually stop Griffon, but his wolf I wasn't too sure about. I was swurving around the house, pushing myself to go faster everytime Griffon's fingers ran across my back.

He could catch me now. He was close enough, fast enough and I was exhausted. I had a feeling the only reason he didn't dive towards me was because that would mean the chase was over, and I could literally feel his wolf trying to burst though.

Griffon wanted me to run outside, so we could shift wolf. So as I tried to make quick thoughts, I found myself in the living room of the Pack House alone and trapped with a horny wolf. Turning sharply, I pressed my back against the wall and eyed the sliding door next to Griff.

He stopped, a devious grin appearing on his face. His arms crossed over his chest casually and he puffed out his shoulders in pride. I've been caught.

"You're quick," He gives me a quick compliment before taking a large step closer to me. "Too bad I caught you," In a second, he's standing in front of me; smirking. One hand lands on my hip, keeping me in place while he tangles the other one in my hair. Green eyes bore into mine and he leaned down to press his lips against mine.

His kiss is rough and determined. I know he's wanting to bring this farther but I'm not ready. I know well enough Griffon is and so is his wolf. His large hands try to pull up my shirt, but I slam my hands on top of his- trying to stop him.

To bad Griff is so needing that he pulls his hands away from mine and tries to take it off again. I grab his hands once again, trying to find a place to put them to distract them, and I guess Griffon takes it the wrong way when his large hands land on top of my breasts.

"Griffon!" I gasp, pushing him away from my lips. "Get your hands off me!" I scream as loud as I can, trying to sound as obnoxious as I can in hopes it will be a turn-off.

He furrows his perfect eyebrows together, "Maeve," He's obviously confused and reaches for me again.

"No!" I yell at him, and he steps away from me. I can tell he thinks I'm acting weird, but his wolf is pushing him to get to me. I feel bad, making him have an internal arguement, but I did not want to lose my virginity today.

It wasn't long until my dad ran into the room. It was easy to tell he had heard everything and was pissed. And like I expected, mum ran in behind him, trying to grab him and pull him away.

"What's going on?" He growled at Griffon, trying to advance towards him but mum had managed to wrap her small arms around his waist. She squealed and yanked at him again. "They're arguing, Zak, don't you remember how many times we did that?"

Dad narrowed his eyes at Griffon. "Sounds like Griffon here can't keep his hands to himself."

I practically lunged towards Griffon. It was easy to tell he was furious with my father and my father's last remark did not help himself one bit. My arms circled around Griffons body, pinning his arms to his sides momentarily until he pulled them out so my arms just wrapped around his torso.