Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.

POV OF MAEVE

"Grayson, you know what this is going to look like to him." I warned him, nervous about Griffon walking in the room and thinking that me and Grayson slept together. Grayson rolled over, giving me a nervous look.

"Your right. Shit." Grayson groaned, "If he thinks we slept together, I'll get my ass beaten. He warned me not to touch you."

"He what?" I narrowed my eyes, the sound of heavy foot steps now echoing down the hall.

"He doesn't want anyone touching you. He said he wanted you first and he said that you were probably some hoe that would try to sleep with all of us so all us guys are supposed to stay away from you until he bangs you, then we all can have a try at you." Grayson whispered, "I had no intentions of banging you, maybe at first but Maeve, your the realist girl I've ever met, I think of you as a friend and that's it."

I smiled, he was being honest and I loved honest people. The thing that angered me deeply was that my mate was telling boys I was a hoe. He wanted to hump and dump me like the rest of his sluts? Revenge flashed through me and I almost felt my wolf take control. A second later, I found my self straddling Grayson, running my fingers through his hair.

"Let's give Griffon a show," I winked down at him, as he gulped nervously, my lips collided with his.

 Grayson gave me a small shove, a warning sign to get the hell off him. I knew he didn't even want to do this, but I was desperate- my mate didn't want me. It wasn't until I heard the door swing open did I stop running my fingers up and down Grayson's abs, which were no where as amazing as Griffon's, but my lips stayed on Grayson's, molding to his in a new way.

A low growl echoed across the room, and exactly what I was waiting for- a very angry Griffon ripped me off Grayson. I laid on the floor in a pile, breathing deeply and staring up at an extremely pissed off Griffon. His light brown hair was slicked back, his shirtless body dripping with sweat, all he was wearing were a pair of boxers.

"Grayson," I whispered, but Griffon had heard, turning to look at me, his green eyes now a intense shade brighter, warning me his wolf was about to come out. "Run!" I screamed at Grayson, before jumping on top of Griffon, hoping I would take him down.

It didn't work, but Grayson escaped the room and I was stuck clinging to Griffon like a monkey. His fingers jabbed into my sides, slightly stabbing me with his claws that were beginning to grow. His fangs were defintely out at this point, and I groaned internally, knowing I'd have to be the one to calm his wolf.

"I'm going kill him.. I'm going to f*cking kill him," Griffon growled, his breathing deep as I placed my feet on the ground, before his arms wrapped around my waist, pushing me down onto the bed.

"You are mine, Maeve Brittles. You will not touch another male ever again." Griffon snarled, opening his mouth to reveal his extended fangs. I felt my wolf jump in excitement, and I couldn't help but love how bad ass he was acting, then again, my hormones were raging and I needed to control myself.

"Griffon, " I panted, my shoulders becoming numb because his hands were pressed down against them, "Griffon, if I can't touch males you can not touch any other females either." My voice was desperate, and I was blinking back tears in my eyes.

"Do you honestly think I want to? I don't want any other female other then you. Maeve, your the only woman I want!" Griffon's voice was roughed up and husky, unlike it's normal suave and smoothness. He still sounded angry, but his claws had retracted and his fangs were going away.

"Oh, really?" I laughed, my voice dry. I bucked my body around and tried throwing Griffon off, I didn't want his touch, I didn't want him near me. I knew the truth was I wanted him, I just didn't want to end up heart broken and have to heal myself together stitch by stitch. Griffon was a player, just like all the other boys.