Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.

POV OF MAEVE

"Who was that?" I whispered to Griffon, clinging to his bare chest with my life. If their was a vicious rogue out there, I was most definitely bolting inside.

"A female from the pack, I think it was Sage." He sounded strained when he said her name, as I looked at his face.

I smirked, "I'm guessing your not a big fan of her either?" I playfully giggled, running my hands through his soft hair. Griffon looked down at me, lust evident in his eyes.

"Not at all," he shook his head, smiling slightly. I pushed my self off his body, standing up and wiping the leaves off my extremely revealed body.

"I'm going for a run," I told him, "Want to come?" Griffon smiled, nodding and taking my hand. His thumb stroked the warm skin of my hand, sending tingles up my hand.
"You've changed, Evie." Griffon whispered, looking down at me with those bright green eyes. I looked up at him, smiling softly, a blush rising to my cheeks. I felt my body warm up as he called me by the nickname from when we were children.
"What do you mean?" I chuckled quietly, letting go of his hand so I could shift wolf. The second my hand slipped out of his grasp, he once again caught it in his, tangling our fingers together like he didn't want to let go.

"Your out-going, more confident," He smiled, leeching closer to me, his fingers trailing down my jaw. "More beautiful," His voice was husky when he spoke the last part, his eyes trailing down to my lips. Unconsciously, I licked my lips, watching Griffon's eyes darken with even more lust. His eyes were raking up and down my body, obviously enjoying the view- the only sound the one of crickets in the woods.

He swooped his head down, his lips heading for mine. God, I wanted this. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, I wanted to feel his body against mine.

But the sound of a stick breaking made us jump apart, and Grayson emerged from the darkness of the woods.

"Hey man," he nodded towards Griffon, obviously not noticing me yet. He took another step forward, brushing his hair out of his face as he did so.

"Oh, hey pretty girl," He winked, taking an look from Griffon and me, "Your dad was looking for you, bro." He was staring at Griffon now, the slight bit of anger showing in his eyes.

"Kay," Griffon shrugged, giving me a wink and a warning look; almost as if he was saying watch out for Grayson. I knew he wanted to stay here with me, but of course since I wanted to keep us a secret, if he told Grayson he'd find us later he'd get suspicious. I let my eyes strain on Griffon a bit longer, watching the way his muscles popped as he walked away.

Grayson scowled at Griffons back, before looking over at me, running his hands nervously through his hair. I knew by that smirk on his face he was thinking about the heated kiss in the living room yesterday.

"Grayson," I warned, dragging on his name. He stomped towards me, doing exactly what I had expected him to do.

"I don't like him near you," Grayson puffed, "He just wants to sleep with you first," I let out a low chuckle, watching Grayson carefully. He didn't seem to be acting strange, but I wanted to keep my guard up just in case.

"Oh, really Grayson? Would you rather sleep with me before Griffon did?" I taunted, letting a bit of annoyance slip into my words. Grayson's eyes raked my near naked body, his eyes then glowing with lust as they looked back into mine.

"I would love that," He smiled, like a predator he stalked towards me, pinning me between his body and a tree, "But your little boytoy has already made an order, to not make any moves on you. He wants you all to himself." Grayson spoke, raising his hand and placing it on my bare stomach, running it up and down my bare skin.