Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen

POV of Maeve

Five o'clock in the morning was the time I climbed out of Griffon's bed and dragged myself back to the pack house. The taste of revenge was hot on my lips and I needed to get back at Casey before anyone woke up. My mind flicked back to Griffon, the way he held me in his arms when he kissed me, how perfect and amazing it was. I wanted more. Unfortuantely, the kiss was all I got because Griffon said, "I want your first time to be special."

Of course I rolled my eyes, I thought that was ridiculous. I slid open the back door, the cold handle waking me from my day dreaming. The house was silent and my footsteps were soft pounds against the floor. I made my way to the guest wing, sniffing the air in search of Casey's scent. It was five doors down from Alpha Stones, which meant her mate really didn't have a spot high in the pack. Griffon had told me he was a cheating asshole, Casey and his relationship was on the rocks once he found out about Griffon being her first time- obviously she had lied to him, saying she was a virgin. I wondered why he couldn't smell her unvirginness.

I opened the door, hoping the creak wouldn't wake them up, and tip-toed into the bedroom. Casey laid on the bed as her mate curled up on the floor, the fight must be bad, because they're fully mated so it's hard to stay away, even if it's only a foot or two.

Feeling the bag of 'supplies' in my hand, I stopped over Casey's sleeping body. She was really pretty, so I almost felt bad doing this to her. I pulled out a razor, slidding it over both her perfectly plucked eyebrows until there was no more hair there.

I was shocked when she didn't wake up- she must be a deep sleeper. Next, I pulled out bright red food dye, squeezing it out into her mouth and on her lips. I smirked when I did this, feeling evil but amazing at the same time. Next I pulled out the already made bright green hair dye, slipped on a glove and applied a large streak to the front of her hair, so the whole front of her hair was bright, disgustingly green.

I shoved it all in my bag and made my way to the front door. Since she was his first, I wanted her's to be the worst, so I'd have to do something else to her later. I opened the bedroom door, when I felt a warm breath on the back of neck.

"Just couldn't resist me, could you?" The voice of Casey's mate whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back. I turned around, staring at his tall figure. He took a step closer, pressing me between the wall and himself. The open door was right next to me and he smirked down at me. I realized that either way I was caught, what would I tell him that I was here for? Oh, you know I just wanted to get revenge on your mate because she slept with mine?

"Yeah, I missed you." I purred, trailing my free hand pointer finger down his bare chest. His muscles weren't even that nice. His creepy smirk grew. I took a step back, when he reached out for me, slidding out of the door and sprinting down the hallway, my heart pounding wildly. I found my way out the back door, hearing his calls after me, him thinking it was me trying to play hard to get.

I ran with all the speed I could find to Griffon's house, to see him tearing out the front door. I stopped running when our eyes came into contact, both of us had stopped moving and his green eyes hypmotized me.

"Maeve." He said, his cute american accent making my name sound so amazing. "I thought you left me."

I stepped closer to him, debating on telling him the truth or not. Instead, I shook my head now and walked closer to him.

"I told you I never would." I whispered, looking back into the woods behind me nervously. I shuffled quickly into Griffon's arms, letting him embrace me tightly.  He inhaled my breath and sighed, his hands running up and down the sides of my body. I shivered with the cold morning air, snuggling in closer to his body.