Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.

POV OF MAEVE

All eyes were on me as I stepped outside; I was surrounded by familiar faces, but it seemed like none of them recognized me. I could literally smell lust in the air and anger bouncing off the females. I immediately walked up to Uncle Zander, leaning casually on him as I gave him a 'help me' look. He chuckled, taking a sip of his beer and going back to speaking to another mated male wolf. I could feel the stares on my back, and I knew even more people were staring at me. Probably because I was casually leaning on their Alpha like we've been best friends forever- and they were most likely confused why the Alpha was letting 'some strange rogue girl' lean on him. Did none of them seriously remember me?

A brave male stepped up to me, his eye brows raised as he checked me out. Zander smiled at him, giving him the nod as he spoke, "Hey Grayson,"

The Grayson boy smiled back at Zander, "Hello Alpha Zander," He spoke politely, before he turned back to me, his hand extended as he smiled brightly.
"I'm Grayson, what's your name, babe?"

Typical boy, I could literally feel his deep brown eyes staring down my shirt. I ignored his hand, pulling my straight red hair to one side as I tried to keep my self in one piece, trying to stay confident.

Don't worry, Maeve. We've talked to plenty of boys before, why are you freaking out now? My wolf questioned me, sounding a bit worried her self. I didn't answer he question- she should know already. Grayson was the boy who used to steal Griffon away from me, and claim Griffon was only his best friend.

"I'm Maeve," I finally said, letting out a quiet sigh of relief when it came out just the way I wanted it to. Calm, and collected.

"Whoa, hot name for a hot girl," He winked at me, as I looked him over. Low cut jeans daggled dangerously low on his slim hips, he was covered in a nice layer of muscle. He wore no shoes, and a blue button up shirt, and his blonde hair was in a buzz cut and he had light blue eyes. He actually looked incredibley nice, but he just screamed 'player'.

"Do not flirt with my niece in front of me," Zander raised his eyebrows at Grayson, who slowly nodded his head, before lending out his hand to me.

I took it casually, as he led me away from Uncle Zander. He began walking me over to a group of people, but I tugged on his hand, and he looked at me with a confused expression.

I was in a loss for words, unsure what to say that wouldn't make me sound like a complete idiot.

"Let's go some where alone," I stumbled, unsure if that was the right choice for words. Grayson smirked, looking over at his friends and doing a thumbs up- trying to hide it from me. I rolled my eyes as he led me to an empty picnik table, and I sat on the edge of the table as he gracefully slid in between my legs. I did feel quite uncomfortable, he obviously didn't remember me from when were little and the fact I was wearing a skirt made the situation more awkward.

"So, your from England?" Grayson asked me, one of his hands sitting on my thigh as the other one traced patterns on the outside of my other thigh, slowly creeping in closer to my inner.

"How'd you know?" I tried to sound cool, despite the fact I didn't like the way his hands were making their way closer to my privates.

"Your accent, it's really hot." He bluntly responded, sending me a wink. I barely knew this guy, one, I knew he wasn't my mate, and two, it was completely obvious he was a player.

"Thanks," I smiled at him, before one of his hands came up, tracing the side of my jaw carefully. I wanted to pull away from him, but I had to act casual.

"Have you found your mate yet?" Grayson tilted his head slightly to the right, and I have to admit, he looked adorable.

"Nope," I popped my lips on the 'p' and Grayson's eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips, looking at them lustfully.