Pilot

A/N First chapter lets go! I'm not gonna lie I don't know who shes gonna end up with or if she will at end up with someone at all. Also I'm not really into the who "love triangle" thing so don't expect a whole lot of drama or anything. The first couple chapters might be boring but that's only because she only really is around the queens when theas around. Also shes gonna be the good kid you know the mom of the group I guess. Also I am putting outfits at the top of the page for the whole chapter. You can ignore them if you want. I just thought it would be fun.

 I just thought it would be fun

Sams POV

Currently I was waiting with Thea in her room for Oliver. He just got back from being gone for five years. He also has no idea who I am, but Thea needed moral support, so here I am. We heard talking so we went to the top of the stairs and saw Oliver. When we got to the top of the stairs Oliver goes, "Hey, sis." He also send me a confused look, which I ignore so Thea can have her moment.

Thea runs down the stairs and goes, "I knew it. I knew you were alive." And hugs Oliver. They were saying some stuff I couldn't hear as I walked down the stairs after Thea. Once they pulled apart, Thea decided to introduce me.

"This is Samantha Amor, but she goes by Sam. I meet her a little after you died- well I guess disappeared." Thea says.

I just give him a small smile while wrapping my arms around myself.

"She's a little shy, but she'll warm up to you." Thea explains my actions.

"Nice to meet you, Sam" Oliver says while offering his hand.

"You too." I say while shaking his hand.

Later on we are sitting at dinner and I'm next to Thea. While tommy's catching Oliver up on what he missed. "Okay, what else did you miss? Super bowl winners, Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. A black president, that's new. Oh, an "Lost," they were all dead, I think"

Then Thea decides to interrupt and ask, "What was it like there?' I lightly elbow her because you can tell he doesn't want to talk about it.

But Oliver simple answer is, "Cold."

Thankfully Tommy interrupts the awkward silence, "Tomorrow you an me we are doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on."

Of course Moira approves, "That sounds like a great idea."

"Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office." Oliver says. Why he does after being gone five years? Beats me.

"Well, there's plenty of time for all that." you can tell Walter doesn't think he should go by the office just yet. "Queen Consolidated isn't going anywhere."

Then Raisa trips and Oliver catches her as Raisa apologizes, "Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver." To which he responds in Russian.

Which surprises everyone but me, "Dude, you speak Russian?" Tommy says.

"I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver." Walter says.

To which Oliver responds with, "I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter." Talk about awkward.

Apparently Moira assumes Thea told him because she looks at her, but Thea says, "I didn't say anything."

But apparently, "She didn't have to." Oliver says.

"Oliver, Walter and I are married and I don't want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father." Moira explains.

"We both believed that Robert like you was, uh, well, gone." Walter continues.

"it's fine." Oliver says. I kinda feel bad for him because he got back after five years and a lot is different, his moms married, Tommys with his ex, and, well, I'm here out of know where. " Oliver stands and askes, "May I be excused?" To which Moira nods.

"Hey don't forget about tomorrow buddy." Tommy reminds.

To hopefully ease some of the awkwardness I ask, "Can I spend the night? If not I completely understand."

"Of course, Sam you're always welcome here." Moira says.

"Yeah, plus I love it when you stay over." Thea says.

The next day Thea has one of her not so good friends over, they're talking about drugs. Which I disapprove of but I tried to stop her and I can't.

"Where did you even get these?" Thea asks her friend.

"Thank you daddys ACL tear." Her friend says.

"You guys really shouldn't take that." I say trying to convince them not to. Thea just looks at me while her friend seems annoyed.

Her friend says, "If you're so uncomfortable then leave. No one wanted you here in the first place." I just look down and don't respond. Thea gives her friend a look that she pretends she didn't see.

There's then a knock at the door, so they hide all the drugs. Oliver walks in and Thea goes, "Ollie."

"no one's called me that in awhile Speedy." Oliver responds.

"Worst nickname ever." Honestly I don't know whats so wrong with it.

"What always chasing after you as a kid, I thought it fit pretty well. Maybe it still does." Oliver implies.

"See you at school Speedy." Theas friend says and walks out.

"Sorry about her." Thea apologizes.

"I have something for you." Oliver says. After he says that I zone out because it seems like a private conversation, and start thinking about how Thea didn't say anything about actually wanting me here when her friend said no one did. Does she really not want me here? Am I just being annoying and she doesn't want to be my friend any more? Maybe I'm thinking too much into this. I zoned back in when I heard Oliver say, "Bye Sam." As he leaves with Tommy, whom I just noticed was here.

"Bye." I say sofly with a small smile.

After that Thea and I headed to school. I found out later that Oliver and Tommy had been kidnapped but I didn't head over because it seems like a family thing. I knew later that night Oliver was having a party to welcome him home. I am not going because I'm underage and I thought Thea wouldn't be stupid enough to go. But I later found out I was wrong and she had gone. I tried to call her but she never answered. Later that night I heard the news going on about how the hood went after Adam Hint and what he did and how the hood fixed it. Honestly I kinda agree with what the hood is doing, obviously not murder, but hes giving back peoples stolen money.

A/N I know I skipped a lot of the first episode but I want to get through the first couple episodes asap plus I wanted to get the first chapter out tonight and its currently 2:19 am and I have school tomorrow I will try and work on the next chapter tomorrow. I also forgot to mention before that I think I am gonna have Sam work weekends at Queen Consolidated because Moira and Walter let her and because she has to pay for her schooling.

Not edited