Dodger

Sams POV
Oliver was practicing while Felicity and I were at the computers. I glanced up every so often.

"You might want to take it easy if you plan on taking someone off that list tonight." Dig commented.

"This is me taking it easy." Oliver states.

"So who's our lucky guy tonight?" Dig questions.

"Ken Williams." Oliver informs us. "His pyramid scheme stole millions. People didn't just lose their homes. Their lives were ruined. Why don't you three call it early tonight? I'm not expecting much trouble."

As Oliver walked over to put his training stuff away, I noticed Felicity looking up Ken Williams. I also noticed he was a single father. Felicity and I glanced at each other before she manually locked the door from the computer as Oliver tried to walk out of it.

"Felicity! Sam! Did you just..." Oliver asks as he comes back from trying to leave.

"Computer override your lock." I finish for him as the two of us turn in our chairs to look at him.

"Maybe a little." Felicity says.

"What are you two doing?" He asks us.

"I pulled up some information on Mr. Williams." Felicity starts to explain.

"Did you know he's a widowed father of a ten-year-old boy?" I ask Oliver.

"I told you I'm only in this to help Walter not to be an accessory to orphaning little kids." Felicity says.

"I'm just giving him a warning." Oliver states making me feel better.

"Has it ever occurred to you, you could do some real good in this city beyond just recovering people's stick portfolios and their saving accounts?" Felicity asks.

Oliver then reaches between us to unlock the system before pausing by our heads, "You two aren't the only ones that know how to reboot my system." He says.

"We made a mistake." I say.

"Getting in my way?" He asks rhetorically. "I don't disagree."

"No." Felicity says as we both stand up.

"Signing on with you." I finish for her before starting to walk away.

I hear Felicity finish, "Even provisionally." Once she caught up me she said, "So do you regret signing on to help them?"

I sighed, "I don't know. I thought we we're gonna be helping people. Not orphaning children."

"Yeah. I agree. I just want to find Walter and then I'm out."

We decided to just go to work and when we walked into our office we saw Dig and Oliver. Felicity scoffed, "We had a bet going with each other on how quickly you two would visit tell us not to reveal your secret."

"Looks like I won." I say as we round the table to the computers.

"Actually, Sam, Felicity, I was hoping that I could get you two to change your minds. I was worked up on adrenaline last night and I didn't exactly put my best foot forward." Oliver explains. "I was hoping you two would give me the opportunity to do that now."

"How about you start with Ken Williams?" I ask.

"Did he also get to enjoy your adrenaline last night?" Felicity asks.

"No, he returned the money that he stole just in time to put his son to bed." Oliver explains to us. "Like I said, Sam, Felicity, just a warning."

We then heard the TV, "At this time we'd like to remind the public that we are coordinating our efforts with Interpol as the Dodger operates primarily in Europe and they have advised us to warn the public that he is to be considered armed and..."