The Huntress Returns

A/N This is the longest chapter I have written and my favorite hope y'all enjoy!!

Sams POV

I was hanging out with Thea for the first time in a while when an old girlfriend of Oliver's, Helena, showed up and we all were talking in the living room. When we heard Oliver come in and shout, "Speedy!"

"In here." She answers from next to me with Helena on my other side, making Oliver come in and see us talking to Helena. "Look who's back. She was just telling us about your guys' first date at Russo's."

"Hello Oliver." Helena says as I just smile at him.

"Oh, Ollie, I kind of have this pseudo friend that's looking for a job. I was wondering if the clubs still hiring?" Thea asks him.

"Yes, of course. Talk to Tommy. As a matter of fact you can go upstairs and call Tommy right now." Oliver says as Thea turns and smiles at Helena and me.

"Great. You rock." Thea says going upstairs excitedly. I watch Helena get up and walk closer to Oliver before I stand as well.

"Where you been?" Oliver asks her.

"She knows?" Helena asks gesturing to me. "About your night job?"

"Yes." He says glancing at me as I just look confused before walking and standing between Helena and me.

"I was at Barcelona, Monaco, Budapest." Helena lists. "I just needed to forget who I was and how much I missed you."

"Do you mean like you missed Gus Sabatoni?" Oliver asks.

"She killed him?" I ask shocked.

"Oh, sweetie, you have no idea what I'm capable of." Helena says to me.

"I thought you were done." Oliver says taking Helena attention off me. "With your father's organization Helena because he's serving consecutive life sentences in Iron Heights Prison. You got your revenge."

"He just cut a deal with the Justice Department to testify against the East Coast family." Helena informs him. "I'm 48 hours, Witness Protection will give him a new name, a new life, and he'll be off the grid forever, untraceable!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Oliver says.

"My father doesn't deserve a second chance, a second life. And I cant, I cant take on a phalanx of US Marshals." She pauses. "Not without your help."

"No. It's murder. It's not justice."

"Oh, there you are." Mrs. Queen says walking in. "I have a question about your opening tonight. Hello"

"Hi." Helena says putting on a fake smile.

"Oliver who's your friend?" Mrs. Queen asks.

"Oh, mom, this is Helena. Helena this is my mother." Oliver introduces.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Helena says shaking Mrs. Queens hand.

"Helena was just leaving." Oliver says.

"Yes." Helena pauses before turning to me with a smile. "Sam and I were going to go shopping."

My breath hitches before I put on a smile and say, "Yes. We were. We just wanted to get to know each other more."

"Excuse us for a minute." Oliver says leading Helena and me out of the room.

Once we are out Helena says, "I guess I will just have to be more persuasive." Looking at me with a smile. "Fortunately, you have people you care about too." She gave him a kiss on the cheek before saying, "Let's go shopping Sam." While grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Oliver. I look at him with wide eyes as she pulls me away and I swear I could've seen a hint of worry in his eyes.