Chapter 9

Tyler's P.O.V

"Wait are they like going on a date?"

They better not be.

Adam scoffs,"With her dressed like that,"he smiles his teeth showing then it slowly fades and it seems like he came to some sort of realisation"Oh fuck no,"

He gets up and quickly bolts out the door, well it ain't the weirdest thing his done.

I mean he is dating Isabella. The fucking bitch.

She offered to screw all of us once on separate occasions and of course we said no but Adam didn't believe us thinking it was one of our many tactics of breaking them up, quite frankly he doesn't see any bad when it comes to her but he does see a lot of bad when it comes to Vanessa's clothes.

I find them quite hot but Adam not so much.

Minutes later he comes back with Vanessa over his shoulders, what the fuck is he up to.

Drew had already left along with Connor to go get the stuff leaving Josh and I to prepare shit which we haven't started.

It's understandable since Josh is the one helping me, we'll probably start five minutes before they arrive or something.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"I swear Adam if I didn't want to kill you before I do now,"

"I'm helping you so would you do me a favour, shut up and wear that,"he says tossing clothes onto my lap

"Why would I want to change what I'm wearing, I look hot"

"Who lied to you,"

"No one lied to me," I lied to myself

"Just change,"

"Why should I change into this," I mean it looks okay, as long as its comfortable I'll wear anything.

"Because you're going on a date,"

"A what?" No I'm not, wait is this a date? Oh shit

"You know where two people who like each other hang out in a non friend like way, where they see if they are compatible or not, usually in hopes of getting a romantic-sexual relationship," he explains as if I'm some dumb ass kid

"I know what a date is and it's not a date, we just wanted to get food, you guys could've come with but since I'm still mad at all of you that's an easy no,"

The way I'm acting is as if I'm not angry, well worse things have happened. I'm used to it.

"About that, look Van we suck at apologies we really do but of course we're sorry. Some shit happened and we had to find out if you were the one behind it but we couldn't do that without telling you the type of shit that went down so we had Connor look into it and granted it was wrong we will make it up to you, to gain back your trust,yeah?"

What type of shit went down, actually I don't want to know I want to eat.

"Thanks for the explanation but if you look through my stuff again I will hunt all of you down, one by one and kill you," this is just empty threat I can't even step on an ant hill.

"Does that mean we're forgiven?"

"It means we're getting there, now get out and let me change,"

He leaves and I put a different black crop top and a skirt

I grab a bracelet and put it on before wearing simple white takkies.

Lemme just take hair ties in case I want to tie my hair when I get tired of feeling it on my back. I also wear these cool looking black glasses and then walk out of my room